Reality Sets In

Poll-3-4.jpg

Fox News Poll: Voters want Mueller report released, but will it change views?

Fox News Poll 3/24/2019

You see, I would like to see Meuller report too, but I don't demand to see classified info.

I would also like to go to the moon. but I know chances for it to happen are slim to rather none.

It would be interesting to see poll, how many people would like to go to the moon.
Barr is constrained by the often mentioned legal restrictions but added the DOJ proscription that he must redact that which "unduly infringes on the personal privacy and reputational interests of of peripheral third parties."

That there is a beauty that'll drive the haters batshit crazier!! :)

It could have been shared with the Democrat leadersip.

But we are supposed to believe the this report done by a Republican, appointed by a Republican under a Republican administration and a report investigating the Republican President should be redacted by a Republican & Democrats are supposed to just believe it? Especially with Trump's history of being a dishonest lying fuck.
/——/ Trump is not dishonest nor a liar. But slander is in the democRATs DNA.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Full disclosure to congress of Mueller's report would give everyone those answers sayit. Covering up and hiding the actual report that the Mueller team put together from all of their fact finding ventures, would give everyone their answers.

The appearance of HIDING things by not doing so, not being transparent, is the problem... not the Democrats wanting to see it...
Tell it to the DC Circuit Court of Appeals (McKeever v Sessions). Their ruling says Barr shall not release an unredacted version of the Mueller report. See you in court.

but he sure can release them if he petitions the court ah-la ken starr ........ not to mention there is overwhelming public interest.
/——-/ Public demand???? In your dreams. Nobody cares except the hysterical leftwards. Do Democrats really want to see the unredacted special counsel report?

You see, I would like to see Meuller report too, but I don't demand to see classified info.

I would also like to go to the moon. but I know chances for it to happen are slim to rather none.

It would be interesting to see poll, how many people would like to go to the moon.
Barr is constrained by the often mentioned legal restrictions but added the DOJ proscription that he must redact that which "unduly infringes on the personal privacy and reputational interests of of peripheral third parties."

But we are supposed to believe the this report done by a Republican, appointed by a Republican under a Republican administration and a report investigating the Republican President should be redacted by a Republican & Democrats are supposed to just believe it? Especially with Trump's history of being a dishonest lying fuck.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
/——-/ your slanderous attacks are falling on deaf ears, Spanky. Donald Trump approval ratings highest since first month in office, RealClearPolitics average finds

Oh … so we should believe the Hysterical House Dems who assure us they are just performing their "oversight" duties? :lol:

Those howling that Barr is in contempt of congress for not ILLEGALLY exposing grand jury data evidently do not really want to read it but rather just want to scream like petulant little children when Mommy says "no candy for you."

No Democrats have read the less-redacted Mueller report. But five Republicans have. - CNNPolitics
None of the six Democrats who have been provided access to a less-redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report have gone to the Justice Department to read it, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Oh … so we should believe the Hysterical House Dems who assure us they are just performing their "oversight" duties? :lol:

Those howling that Barr is in contempt of congress for not ILLEGALLY exposing grand jury data evidently do not really want to read it but rather just want to scream like petulant little children when Mommy says "no candy for you."

No Democrats have read the less-redacted Mueller report. But five Republicans have. - CNNPolitics
None of the six Democrats who have been provided access to a less-redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report have gone to the Justice Department to read it, according to a source familiar with the matter.
/——/ and no libtard will even try to defend this.

A week ago amid a lot of arrogant huffing and puffing congressional Dems demanded the full, unredacted Mueller Report by April 2, a deadline that passed quietly and without USAG Barr's compliance. Next came congressional demands for Trump's tax returns and the response came today … acting WH chief of staff said Democrats will never get Trump's returns. :D
not enough morals to go around on the right wing?
Morals??? So you believe Trump standing up to our Hysterical House Dem's frenzied demands to be immoral???

Tell me, DP … when others require you to drop trousers and bend over how quickly do you comply?

I suspect you can't see the slippery, police-state slope on which the Dems would put this country but all Americans - including those named Trump - have constitutional protection against unreasonable search & seizure. Now you may disagree that 4th Amendment applies but I much prefer Trump defend our rights by defending his own than allow congress to play their political games without serious pushback.

Thank you, Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!!!
The chief magistrate of the Union serves at the discretion of Congress. It is a public office not a private office.

thank Goodness, there are no federalists in the House. there is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine.
Chief magistrate?
OK, so you got absolutely none of that correct but nice try.
it should not be difficult to "argue the right wing into submission". y'all have nothing but fallacy.

A week ago amid a lot of arrogant huffing and puffing congressional Dems demanded the full, unredacted Mueller Report by April 2, a deadline that passed quietly and without USAG Barr's compliance. Next came congressional demands for Trump's tax returns and the response came today … acting WH chief of staff said Democrats will never get Trump's returns. :D
Morals??? So you believe Trump standing up to our Hysterical House Dem's frenzied demands to be immoral???

Tell me, DP … when others require you to drop trousers and bend over how quickly do you comply?

I suspect you can't see the slippery, police-state slope on which the Dems would put this country but all Americans - including those named Trump - have constitutional protection against unreasonable search & seizure. Now you may disagree that 4th Amendment applies but I much prefer Trump defend our rights by defending his own than allow congress to play their political games without serious pushback.

The chief magistrate of the Union serves at the discretion of Congress. It is a public office not a private office.

thank Goodness, there are no federalists in the House. there is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine.
/——/ You’re just jammed packed with gibberish today. Too much caffeine?
i love it when those of the opposing view have nothing but appeals to ignorance.

i love it when those of the opposing view have nothing but appeals to ignorance.
/—-/ Your post made no sense.

/—-/ Your post made no sense.
/-/ You have no sense.

/——/ and no libtard will even try to defend this.
Sure they do but it invariably reeks of phony righteous indignation. I do note I am hearing far fewer "oversight" claims from the Hysterical House Dems these days. Apparently someone told 'em nobody is buying their BS.

Chief magistrate?
it should not be difficult to "argue the right wing into submission". y'all have nothing but fallacy.
And yet for all your trying you just can't seem to get 'er done. What do you make of that?

'...The House effectively delegates its oversight responsibilities to its committees which can issue subpoenas for documents or testimony from the executive branch. In the matter of tax returns, the law could not be more clear (see Code sec. 6103(f)): Upon written request by either the Chairman of either the House Ways and Means Committee or the Senate Finance Committee, the Treasury Secretary “shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request.” The Ways and Means Committee may share these tax returns and related information with the full House, assuming there is a legitimate purpose for doing so.

Congress gave itself the right to review any return or return information in 1924, in the aftermath of two controversies. One was the Teapot Dome scandal, where senior officials in the Harding Administration granted public oil field leases in exchange for bribes. The other involved allegations that Treasury Secretary Andrew Mellon continued to own many business interests while serving in government. Some believed the Bureau of Internal Revenue, the precursor to the IRS, showed favoritism to the secretary and his businesses.
[...]

Congress Can And Should Demand President Trump's Tax Returns

From your link:

"assuming there is a legitimate purpose for doing so."

There is no legitimate purpose except to try and do some opposition political research. Next!

It's a fishing expedition.

/——-/ your slanderous attacks are falling on deaf ears, Spanky. Donald Trump approval ratings highest since first month in office, RealClearPolitics average finds

Trump is a proven fraud, & business cheat. His lying is legendary.

Anyone who believes other wise is a fucking idiot.

Trump is a proven fraud, & business cheat. His lying is legendary. Anyone who believes other wise is a fucking idiot.
Trump was elected because idiot Dems nominated a loser to oppose him. The voters knew who and what Trump was and still he won. Meanwhile for those of us who judge our elected officials on results, Trump has done pretty well, much to the chagrin of those who would much rather the US crash & burn than prosper & succeed with him as POTUS.

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder you bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans you consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

and HERE is WHY...

"Unfortunately, your proposed accommodation—which among other things would prohibit discussion of the full report, even with other Committee Members—is not acceptable," congressional Democrats said in the letter to Barr. The letter was signed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, and the ranking members of the Senate Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Mark Warner.

And they do have a point....

Chief magistrate?
And yet for all your trying you just can't seem to get 'er done. What do you make of that?
you won't be able to get away with your typical, non responsiveness in open Court.

so, knowing that, why should i take y'all seriously now?

Chief magistrate?
/——/ The problem is the leftards never try and argue a point. They use emotion and scream in your face to comply. Tell me how Hildabeast calling half of America deplorables is arguing Republicans into submission. Go ahead, we’re waiting.

Chief magistrate?
/——/ The problem is the leftards never try and argue a point. They use emotion and scream in your face to comply. Tell me how Hildabeast calling half of America deplorables is arguing Republicans into submission. Go ahead, we’re waiting.
HALF

HALF of Trump supporters, which are consistently about 35% of our citizens.

so half of that would be 1/6th of the country!

NOT that she should have said that at all during the campaign!!!

But know, that every single day and every single minute that President Trump speaks or tweets, is him calling more than half of the Nation, worse things than that....from the moment he took office, to be the president of everyone, in the United States... he's turned the office of the Presidency of the United States in to his own political Bully Pulpit, and for ONLY 1/3 of this country, his own political supporters.

Chief magistrate?
HALF

But know, that every single day and every single minute that President Trump speaks or tweets, is him calling more than half of the Nation, worse things than that....from the moment he took office, to be the president of everyone, in the United States... he's turned the office of the Presidency of the United States in to his own political Bully Pulpit, and for ONLY 1/3 of this country, his own political supporters.

He couldn't have won with 1/3. Duh

Chief magistrate?
HALF

/—-/ I mean Half of the voters who show up on Election Day you blithering idiot. And what about the independents who support Trump? And all presidents use the office as a bully pulpit, including your lord and master Obozo the clown.

Forum List

Back