Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
That would include Hillary Clinton, who kept/maintained classified. Reality actively LEAKED info, not just 'retained documents'. KNOWINGLY doing what she did, as she admitted to, could possibly constitute Espionage.
I think Trump is just getting warmed up. I think he will start at the bottom level and work his way up.

You want to punish people for treason. Yet, when they leak things about the govt, you don't really want to. At least that's how I feel.
If I saw the govt doing some fucked up shit, I would leak the hell out of it. The public DESERVES to know.
Of course, my love for leaks goes to whoever does it. Not just when its certain people...
I mean this is general. Not necessarily about this hack.

WHY are liberals / snowflakes so against prosecuting criminals who leak classified information?

"The Obama administration brought nine or 10 leak-related prosecutions — about twice as many as were brought under all previous presidencies combined."

So why are his loyalists / snowflakes pissing and moaning so much about this one?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/05/...inner-contractor-leaking-russia-nsa.html?_r=0

(Perhaps because people who leak info about Democrats usually end up face down while Democrats who leak usually are applauded / defended? :p )

Being Liberal means never having to support America.
You demean my service??? You must be a republican

Didn't you say that the subversive was a hero?

You must be a Liberal.
I'm a democrat who appreciates what others do to uncover info that pins the tail on the vile republican party
Or perhaps are you better off not knowing what your gov't is hiding?

Actually, you're a traitor.

You're here supporting one who broke her oath, claims to support Iran over the US, and, hopefully is on her way to the slammer.

It didn't take much for you to decide to favor breaking the law....just the American people voting out your party, and kicking it to the curb.

Reform yourself.

WHY are liberals / snowflakes so against prosecuting criminals who leak classified information?

"The Obama administration brought nine or 10 leak-related prosecutions — about twice as many as were brought under all previous presidencies combined."

So why are his loyalists / snowflakes pissing and moaning so much about this one?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/05/...inner-contractor-leaking-russia-nsa.html?_r=0

(Perhaps because people who leak info about Democrats usually end up face down while Democrats who leak usually are applauded / defended? :p )

You must be a Liberal.
I'm a democrat who appreciates what others do to uncover info that pins the tail on the vile republican party

I believe you said you served in the armed forces.

How quickly you forgot this:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed ...

You must be a Liberal.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed ...
Things do change
That was then with a real man as president Now you have a big mouthed foul idiot in charge

You must be a Liberal.

Things do change
That was then with a real man as president Now you have a big mouthed foul idiot in charge

So....oaths to you depend on the day of the week?

Oh...and a real man and an American is President.

I'm hoping he keeps his word, which would make him unlike you and the snake who just left the presidency.

You must be a Liberal.

Things do change

I'm hoping he keeps his word, which would make him unlike you and the snake who just left the presidency.
Sorry, but cheetoes aren't men.

You must be a Liberal.

Things do change

Sorry, but cheetoes aren't men.
huh?

Forum List

Back