Reality

You thought like Nellie. Nellie thought shit was jelly. What you call black supremacists are blacks fighting for complete equality.

Nah. I mean, you believe that the black race is superior to the white race, correct?

Yeah the idea of whites actually teaching other whites not to be racist is radical.

White people have been bending over backwards to put blacks at the front of the line for 50+ years. Obviously, there are very few white racists, albeit even a few is a few too many.

Because that's what the results showed. You made the claim and had no source so don't ask me for one.

Dude, in the swing states, it would have been mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for Obama to win without significant numbers of white people voting for him. And you're calling me ''ignorant''?

Are you going to justify racist black people?

Are you going to answer the question?

What is black racism and why does it happen?
Black racism is the same as white racism-not liking someone because of their color. It happens because blacks are human.
White racism is way more than not liking someone because of their color. If it was just that then it wouldnt be an issue. White racism started slavery, Black codes, jim crow, attacks on successful Black communities, mass incarceration, police brutality etc. What laws and institutions has so called Black racism built?
OMG...Africans sold other Africans into slavery
Africans enslaved Africans
Slavery has historically been widespread in Africa,
and still continues today in some countries.
Racism didn’t start slavery, IMO
the strong controlled the weak, the rich controlled the poor
Slavery was around long before the U.S.

There are no African slaves in America today
They are not sitting at the back of the bus...they drive the bus

They are not forbidden from eating at the counter...
They cook the food, serve the food and own the establishment

They are not sitting in separate areas in the theater...
They are starring in the movie, directing the movie,
producing the movie, creating the musical score for the movie,
all of which is done in their movie studio

They are not limited to stereotype roles;
prostitutes, pimps, thugs, uneducated
They are doctors, teachers, lawyers, judges,
prosecutors, college educated, rich, powerful, brilliant
owning mansions not living in the projects
driving expensive cars they bought not stole

The notion of a black president is no longer far fetched
It became a reality...and it became a reality
because not all whites are racist

Yawn! Whites didn't elect Obama.
ROFLMFAO

Yeah, ok, Obama got 68+ MILLION votes
from 16 MILLION African voters

So let me ask the whites here a question:

Who is the most serious criminal?

The rapist?

Or the guy who committed assault by beating the rapist?

Because that's what the results showed. You made the claim and had no source so don't ask me for one.

Dude, in the swing states, it would have been mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for Obama to win without significant numbers of white people voting for him. And you're calling me ''ignorant''?

Nationally Obama got in the low 40's in percent of whites who voted for him. In so-called swing states Obama dominated the city vote which was more diverse and had more non white votes. Had he not received almost 80 percent of the non white vote, he would have lost. Both times.

Black racism is the same as white racism-not liking someone because of their color. It happens because blacks are human.
White racism is way more than not liking someone because of their color. If it was just that then it wouldnt be an issue. White racism started slavery, Black codes, jim crow, attacks on successful Black communities, mass incarceration, police brutality etc. What laws and institutions has so called Black racism built?

ROFLMFAO

Since Hispanic, Asian, Native Americans and other non whites voted for Obama in high numbers, I can say that whites are not why Obama won. And the fact your ass exists proves the racism still existing in America .

Nationally Obama got in the low 40's in percent of whites who voted for him. In so-called swing states Obama dominated the city vote which was more diverse and had more non white votes. Had he not received almost 80 percent of the non white vote, he would have lost. Both times.

Finally you posted something accurate. In 2008, 43% of whites voted for Obama. Yes, that is a "significant" number of whites.

Exit polls: How Obama won

Nature dictates the strong dominates the weak-it is not racism but nature that creates these circumstances. Only the continued development of man's nature thru education and evolution can change these things for the better.

That sounds like white philosophy. As a member of the first homo sapiens on the planet I have to disagree. The point of being human is transcending your base animal instincts. You guys have a long way to go.
So you are a species apart? It seems you have a long way to go since the complaining is coming from your direction. I am just fine with things as they are.

I never said all whites were racists. You wrote all that for nothing. I said most whites are racists.
I did not know you know most whites. And I did not write that.

Correct. I saw thru him early on.

ROFLMFAO

Illegals?

ROFLMFAO

Since Hispanic, Asian, Native Americans and other non whites voted for Obama in high numbers, I can say that whites are not why Obama won. And the fact your ass exists proves the racism still existing in America .
In fact, the fact BOTH your asses still exists proves multi-color racism still exists-EVERYWHERE.

"Black pastor at the end reaches out to the White Supremacist and changes his life. White Supremacist now sees individuals, not monolithic race. So, there's a win.

Maybe a lesson for you, but probably not."

Given that I have never made whites out to be monolithic, there is no lesson for me.

What I saw is what I've always seen. A black person reaching out to whites in order to show we are actually human. Maybe when whites start teaching each other that it will be a win. Because it seems that "conservative republican" whites like you here at USMB don't believe whites need to work to end racism, but everyone else does.

I know you are human. I've always known you are human.
I don't have to allow you into my personal space to know you are human.

Nature dictates the strong dominates the weak-it is not racism but nature that creates these circumstances. Only the continued development of man's nature thru education and evolution can change these things for the better.
That sounds like white philosophy. As a member of the first homo sapiens on the planet I have to disagree.
After researching your comment,
the whole man evolved from gorillas/apes makes more sense
So, how did white people come about from Africans
The point of being human is transcending your base animal instincts. You guys have a long way to go.
Oh my goodness...seriously
We have a long way to go
Thats not actually the theory which tells me youre either under educated or simply ignorant of the facts. The theory is that primates (humans are also primates) all evolved from a common ancestor.

How did whites come about from Africans? You dont seem to have much scientific education. I thought most people already knew this. A recessive gene for light skin arose in what we now call the middle east I believe 8k years ago.. It traveled to europe and since the conditions are ideal in europe for its survival it stuck.

Here’s How Europeans Quickly Evolved Lighter Skin | Smart News | Smithsonian

"The new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today."

Last edited:
That sounds like white philosophy. As a member of the first homo sapiens on the planet I have to disagree.
The point of being human is transcending your base animal instincts. You guys have a long way to go.
We have a long way to go
Thats not actually the theory which tells me youre either under educated or simply ignorant of the facts. The theory is that primates (humans are also primates) all evolved from a common ancestor.

How did whites come about from Africans? You dont seem to have much scientific education. I thought most people already knew this. A recessive gene for light skin arose in what we now call the middle east I believe 8k years ago.. It traveled to europe and since the conditions are ideal in europe for its survival it stuck.
Who cares?

We have a long way to go

Who cares?
The person that asked me cares. Why do you care to know who cares? Does it cause you emotional distress?

We have a long way to go

Who cares?
The person that asked me cares. Why do you care to know who cares? Does it cause you emotional distress?
You are wrong-I care. Your theory is unproven-if you are going to go out on a limb, then bring some proof.

We are all supposed to be grown. So we all should face reality. To the trolls, if you try doing what you usually do, well, there will be a lesson.

State of Hate: Increase of hate incidents in the US

What is the lesson Obi Wan Kanobi?

Forum List

Back