Reality

Are you going to justify racist black people?

Are you going to answer the question?

What is black racism and why does it happen?
Racism is rampant in the black community because of their inferior culture.

The inferior culture is the one that today is running around accusing blacks of racism because they live every day in fear that if we ever get complete equality, we'll do to whites what whites have done to us.
You already have complete equality, but with your inferior culture holding you back, it doesnt matter. Its like putting a retard behind the wheel of a ferrari... sure he drive fast, but hes going to wreck it before he gets anywhere.

If we had complete equality our unemployment rate would be 3.3 percent , we would have less thanb10 percent poverty, and whites would not have 15 times the wealth. But your inferior culture lets you lie to yourself. It's like putting a retard in a jet plane, he'll fly fast and right into a mountain.
Yeah, its your culture that holds you back. Fix that and youll reap the rewards.

So what practical steps could white people take to get to the kind of equality you are talking about?

Start by ending the 73 percent caused by white supremacists if you want to condemn.

So, NO, you do not agree that all political violence should be condemned. I'm not surprised. But you'll cry like a little bitch when one of yours is on the receiving end of some political violence.

Yeah, its your culture that holds you back. Fix that and youll reap the rewards.

Black people, like any other people, are successful when they're willing to get up and go to work every day and make good choices. Most of the people who are bitter in life aren't willing to work and blame others for their poor choices.

Black people, like any other people, are successful when they're willing to get up and go to work every day and make good choices. Most of the people who are bitter in life aren't willing to work and blame others for their poor choices.
Black people would be even more successful going to work if whites such as yourself stopped being racists and putting obstacles in their paths.

Black people would be even more successful going to work if whites such as yourself stopped being racists and putting obstacles in their paths.

I've probably hired more black people than you.

"Black people, like any other people, are successful when they're willing to get up and go to work every day and make good choices."

Sounds like the words of a racist to me.

It's not racist at all. I was simply pointing out to the other poster that black people are no different than any other people in that, if they work and make good choices, they'll be successful. Why do you believe that such a statement is racist?

We are all supposed to be grown. So we all should face reality. To the trolls, if you try doing what you usually do, well, there will be a lesson.

State of Hate: Increase of hate incidents in the US

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE_03.jpg
AMERICAN MOTHERS HATEFUL.jpg

Peace.

"Black people, like any other people, are successful when they're willing to get up and go to work every day and make good choices."

It's not racist at all. I was simply pointing out to the other poster that black people are no different than any other people in that, if they work and make good choices, they'll be successful. Why do you believe that such a statement is racist?
Because it implies thats all there is to it. It implies that Black people dont attempt to work or make good choices. You are missing an incredibly important point. You can do that all day everyday but that doesnt stop whites from putting barriers in place that other races dont have to deal with.

Because it implies thats all there is to it. It implies that Black people dont attempt to work or make good choices. You are missing an incredibly important point. You can do that all day everyday but that doesnt stop whites from putting barriers in place that other races dont have to deal with.
Living as an obese person on welfare isnt a good choice.

Living as an obese person on welfare isnt a good choice.
Glad you have finally realized that. When did you lose weight and when are you going to get off your lazy recessive ass and start working instead of using my tax dollars?

It's not easy to find good employees. As a manager, all that mattered to me was that I could rely on an employee. Their skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. was of ZERO importance to me. Where I work, productive employees move up.

At what company are white people intentionally sabotaging themselves in order to prevent black people from being promoted? And if they hate black people so much, why did they hire them? I have the impression that you work in government or in a university and not at a place where productivity is a must.

It's not easy to find good employees. As a manager, all that mattered to me was that I could rely on an employee. Their skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. was of ZERO importance to me. Where I work, productive employees move up.

At what company are white people intentionally sabotaging themselves in order to prevent black people from being promoted? And if they hate black people so much, why did they hire them? I have the impression that you work in government or in a university and not at a place where productivity is a must.
It happens at companies everyday. Its happened to me and the guy got recorded saying he would never have a n word in his group. Couldnt figure out why i kept getting rejected until they recorded him. I am trying to figure out what made you think racists will (unforced) hire a Black person? I am currently working in the private sector to add to my skill set for my business. i dont plan to be there long.

Forum List

Back