Reality

"Black people, like any other people, are successful when they're willing to get up and go to work every day and make good choices."

Sounds like the words of a racist to me.

It's not racist at all. I was simply pointing out to the other poster that black people are no different than any other people in that, if they work and make good choices, they'll be successful. Why do you believe that such a statement is racist?
Because it implies thats all there is to it. It implies that Black people dont attempt to work or make good choices. You are missing an incredibly important point. You can do that all day everyday but that doesnt stop whites from putting barriers in place that other races dont have to deal with.
Living as an obese person on welfare isnt a good choice.
Glad you have finally realized that. When did you lose weight and when are you going to get off your lazy recessive ass and start working instead of using my tax dollars?
No, you have it all wrong. Im not black.

"Black people, like any other people, are successful when they're willing to get up and go to work every day and make good choices."

It's not racist at all. I was simply pointing out to the other poster that black people are no different than any other people in that, if they work and make good choices, they'll be successful. Why do you believe that such a statement is racist?
Because it implies thats all there is to it. It implies that Black people dont attempt to work or make good choices. You are missing an incredibly important point. You can do that all day everyday but that doesnt stop whites from putting barriers in place that other races dont have to deal with.

It's not easy to find good employees. As a manager, all that mattered to me was that I could rely on an employee. Their skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. was of ZERO importance to me. Where I work, productive employees move up.

At what company are white people intentionally sabotaging themselves in order to prevent black people from being promoted? And if they hate black people so much, why did they hire them? I have the impression that you work in government or in a university and not at a place where productivity is a must.
It happens at companies everyday. Its happened to me and the guy got recorded saying he would never have a n word in his group. Couldnt figure out why i kept getting rejected until they recorded him. I am trying to figure out what made you think racists will (unforced) hire a Black person? I am currently working in the private sector to add to my skill set for my business. i dont plan to be there long.

Ok well that guy was/is an asshole and an idiot. By the same token, there are government jobs out there and if the applicant isn't black, they're not getting the job.

Did you see the thread where a rap concert was charging white people double to attend? Whites don't have a monopoly on racism.

It's not easy to find good employees. As a manager, all that mattered to me was that I could rely on an employee. Their skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. was of ZERO importance to me. Where I work, productive employees move up.

At what company are white people intentionally sabotaging themselves in order to prevent black people from being promoted? And if they hate black people so much, why did they hire them? I have the impression that you work in government or in a university and not at a place where productivity is a must.
It happens at companies everyday. Its happened to me and the guy got recorded saying he would never have a n word in his group. Couldnt figure out why i kept getting rejected until they recorded him. I am trying to figure out what made you think racists will (unforced) hire a Black person? I am currently working in the private sector to add to my skill set for my business. i dont plan to be there long.

Ok well that guy was/is an asshole and an idiot. By the same token, there are government jobs out there and if the applicant isn't black, they're not getting the job.

Did you see the thread where a rap concert was charging white people double to attend? Whites don't have a monopoly on racism.
Thats a load of shit. I see white people in government jobs all the time.

A rap concert is racism? Thats another load of shit. Racism is a system that only people in power can implement. White people can just go to another concert, or bank, or diner or whatever. White racism is when you cant do anything because its now a written law that you are not allowed to get a loan, or you get more of a severe penalty for being arrested with cocaine because youre Black.

A rap concert is racism? Thats another load of shit. Racism is a system that only people in power can implement. White people can just go to another concert, or bank, or diner or whatever. White racism is when you cant do anything because its now a written law that you are not allowed to get a loan, or you get more of a severe penalty for being arrested with cocaine because youre Black.

So you support making white people pay more because of their skin color, but I'm the racist?

Glad you have finally realized that. When did you lose weight and when are you going to get off your lazy recessive ass and start working instead of using my tax dollars?
I know u are not Black. Youre recessive so you cant be Black. However you are obese and on welfare though.

So you support making white people pay more because of their skin color, but I'm the racist?
What made you think I support making whites pay more at a concert?

I know u are not Black. Youre recessive so you cant be Black. However you are obese and on welfare though.
Never been on welfare and ive never weighed more than 170 lbs. Why are you always wrong? Its uncanny.

Never been on welfare and ive never weighed more than 170 lbs. Why are you always wrong? Its uncanny.
Give me a break dude. You know good and well youre still on welfare.

"Dude" is a white word. Why are you culturally appropriating?

"Dude" is a white word. Why are you culturally appropriating?
Almost all english words are white words. However they way I used the word was Black. "dude" is last in the sentence. A white person such as yourself would have said "Dude!!. Give me a break.".

Almost all english words are white words.
55915766.jpg

Black and white racists are idiots?

What is black racism and why does it happen?

Are you going to justify racist black people?

Are you going to answer the question?

You are correct in a certain way. There really are no groups that are active in promoting hate against whites. Whites are really not targeted . In the same sense, it takes a certain type of imbecile to join the KKK. Their beliefs are absurd, and IMHO border on brainwashing and targeting weak people to join a criminal gang. It’s similar to people that are recruited for a street gang, or cult. But there is also a culture of people that have been raised from birth, and educated with this ignorance. It’s their identity. I was not raised around these people, and don’t know any personally. They have been trained to hate, the same way Hitler indoctrinated the German society to hate Jews and blacks. This was also made into law, so it would serve to justify racism. I think the pushback you get to an extent, is that no one I know would ever want to be labeled a supremest because they are white. I would be livid, and very verbal about any accusation of that. With that being said, we are all biased in certain ways and see certain stereotypes that have been promoted throughout our lives. When white people encounter blacks that don’t want to associate with them, or are openly unfriendly, they label this as black racism. I think this happens with blacks,because of their past experiences and personal bias or stereotypes about whites. I’m sure they have experienced racism much more, and from an early age. They learn from an early start, that they are treated a certain way because of the color of their skin. You can’t hide it, even if you wanted to. In Nazi Germany, Jews were identified and labeled with a tattoo or arm band. They could at times deny their identity, and their lives depended on it. This obviously didn’t work out favorably in the short or long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racism is a system that only people in power "in a group of like minded people" can Implement. Black people don't have to incessantly blame White people for their Financial and Social inadequacies, or the condition of their neighborhoods or anything else. Placing blame "Rationalizing" is much easier. But it doesn't correct the problems facing your communities. I'm sure the Successful POC in your area are redirecting their income to help solve these problems..... or have they all moved to the Burbs! I assume the latter is true

Why does anything black people do happen?
If we could figure that out, we could cure racism.

If whites like you looked in the mirror and admitted your racism, it would begin the process of curing racism.

Racism is a system that only people in power "in a group of like minded people" can Implement. Black people don't have to incessantly blame White people for their Financial and Social inadequacies, or the condition of their neighborhoods or anything else. Placing blame "Rationalizing" is much easier. But it doesn't correct the problems facing your communities. I'm sure the Successful POC in your area are redirecting their income to help solve these problems..... or have they all moved to the Burbs! I assume the latter is true

The root cause of the problems we face is white racism. So we will blame whites who are still practicing racism and anyone who allows it to continue.

If whites like you looked in the mirror and admitted your racism, it would begin the process of curing racism.
As a white male conservative, I cant be racist.

You are correct in a certain way. There really are no groups that are active in promoting hate against whites. Whites are really not targeted . In the same sense, it takes a certain type of imbecile to join the KKK. Their beliefs are absurd, and IMHO border on brainwashing and targeting weak people to join a criminal gang. It’s similar to people that are recruited for a street gang, or cult. But there is also a culture of people that have been raised from birth, and educated with this ignorance. It’s their identity. I was not raised around these people, and don’t know any personally. They have been trained to hate, the same way Hitler indoctrinated the German society to hate Jews and blacks. This was also made into law, so it would serve to justify racism. I think the pushback you get to an extent, is that no one I know would ever want to be labeled a supremest because they are white. I would be livid, and very verbal about any accusation of that. With that being said, we are all biased in certain ways and see certain stereotypes that have been promoted throughout our lives. When white people encounter blacks that don’t want to associate with them, or are openly unfriendly, they label this as black racism. I think this happens with blacks,because of their past experiences and personal bias or stereotypes about whites. I’m sure they have experienced racism much more, and from an early age. They learn from an early start, that they are treated a certain way because of the color of their skin. You can’t hide it, even if you wanted to. In Nazi Germany, Jews were identified and labeled with a tattoo or arm band. They could at times deny their identity, and their lives depended on it. This obviously didn’t work out favorably in the short or long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a fair assessment, but some of the people here are white supremacists and you don't necessarily have to be a member of a white supremacist group to be a racist. The accusation of racism is a serious charge and in my view you must have evidence of racism before making that claim. Unfortunately many people here have provided such evidence.

Now when you talk about us as black people, trying to judge how we see whites by the standards used to define bias misses the fact that white racial bias is developed from a false premise. Black racial bias against whites is based on a consistent pattern of white behavior over a minimum time frame of 243 years. This pattern of behavior has created a mistrust of white people in some people of color.

In order for things to change whites, must begin taking a holistic look at their behavior instead of always pointing fingers at everyone else or getting angry because white racism is being pointed out.

As a white male conservative, I cant be racist.

Yeah. Right.

How about you do the same?

Forum List

Back