Really, why hasn't Kamala been installed to POTUS, considering Biden is unfit to run, and was forced out?

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
I think Biden forgot why pressure was on him to pick Kamala in the first place. The first year, I guessed she'd takeover within within two years, but then I learned long ago, it's not easy to anticipate what the left will do next. Just never be surprised something's coming our way, that only a "liberal" can dream up.

I guess everyone came to terms Biden isn't fit to walk a dog less run the world's top country. How'd that take so long? But I think everyone recognizes Biden was a puppet to begin with, or they're hiding under a rock.

The left had bigger plans, and that's the Democrats most radically left politician. Stick that in your pipes and smoke it. Fuck, they probably knew she'd be appointed VP by the Democrat primary. You know, back when Democrats allowed them? Watch Harris tell Biden she knows he's not racist during a debate. That is scripted.

Even though Biden's uncapable of leading us, somehow we're supposed to ignore the logical conclusion is Harris should replace him. We're supposed to ignore he's a puppet. Fuck we don't know who's in charge, and can only guess the messengers, such as Pelosi and such. Californians BTW, leading Democrats are Californians, and they have eyes on your State.

So, why isn't Harris POTUS? I suppose one could argue it's so she has spare time to campaign 24/7. Sure, maybe, there's never one reason for anything. But personally, I think it's primarily so they're sure Kamala can't fuck it up and lose. If that's not clear enough, they don't have the confidence in Kamala and USA to risk it.

Good question. It isn't logical that Sleepy Joe is perfectly fine as President but is unfit to run for reelection because he is daft.

I think the reason is that the D's don't want to answer to the allegation that they permitted a senile man to sit in office for 4 years without saying anything.

There was a deal. If Biden takes himself out of the race THEN, he gets to stay in till the end of the term plus.... they'll not dig up all the biden garbage. and it must have been substantial on Jill for her to take herself off to France and out of DC and away from Joe. NOW.... will Jill stay with Joe after his time in office is up??

There was a deal. If Biden takes himself out of the race THEN, he gets to stay in till the end of the term plus.... they'll not dig up all the biden garbage. and it must have been substantial on Jill for her to take herself off to France and out of DC and away from Joe. NOW.... will Jill stay with Joe after his time in office is up??
I don't agree a deal took place. IMO, it's much more likely that's their narrative.

I don't agree a deal took place. IMO, it's much more likely that's their narrative.
Biden chose to withdraw. Nobody could make him do so. He like Trump, is the head of his party .. in charge of it on many levels.

Biden made public statements. His doctors and others never said he is unfit. That is your sides labeling fail.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Biden chose to withdraw. Nobody could make him do so. He like Trump, is the head of his party .. in charge of it on many levels.

Biden made public statements. His doctors and others never said he is unfit. That is your sides labeling fail.

Oh. Well, I'm not surprised a population percentage continues to deny the obvious.

Don't you think that Sleepy Joe owes it to the millions of voters who cast for him during the primaries- as well as the dozens of potential Democrat candidates for President- an explanation why he is pulling out at a date too late for anyone else to step forward for 2024?

The only reasonable explanation he could offer is that he's gone goofy in his dotage.

But if he has another reason, I'd love to hear it.

I think Biden forgot why pressure was on him to pick Kamala in the first place. The first year, I guessed she'd takeover within within two years, but then I learned long ago, it's not easy to anticipate what the left will do next. Just never be surprised something's coming our way, that only a "liberal" can dream up.

I guess everyone came to terms Biden isn't fit to walk a dog less run the world's top country. How'd that take so long? But I think everyone recognizes Biden was a puppet to begin with, or they're hiding under a rock.

The left had bigger plans, and that's the Democrats most radically left politician. Stick that in your pipes and smoke it. Fuck, they probably knew she'd be appointed VP by the Democrat primary. You know, back when Democrats allowed them? Watch Harris tell Biden she knows he's not racist during a debate. That is scripted.

Even though Biden's uncapable of leading us, somehow we're supposed to ignore the logical conclusion is Harris should replace him. We're supposed to ignore he's a puppet. Fuck we don't know who's in charge, and can only guess the messengers, such as Pelosi and such. Californians BTW, leading Democrats are Californians, and they have eyes on your State.

So, why isn't Harris POTUS? I suppose one could argue it's so she has spare time to campaign 24/7. Sure, maybe, there's never one reason for anything. But personally, I think it's primarily so they're sure Kamala can't fuck it up and lose. If that's not clear enough, they don't have the confidence in Kamala and USA to risk it.
You seem to have zero clue

Simmer down traitor everything will be ok.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Sounds like you’re consuming way too much fake news

Forum List

Back