Reason problems aren’t being solved in America is b/c Biden refuses to acknowledge they exist...case in point

So, as someone that claims to be a a small government conservative your position is that the US Fed Govt should be providing lodging for these people?
Not saying it would be right but they would be if they were black.

I have 1st hand experience in that regard doling out housing vouchers after Katrina.....What a cluster-fuck.

If they are going to put-up illegals in four-star hotels then US Citizens should be afforded the same opportunity at shelter till that mess it totally cleaned-up.....N&S can foot the bill.

Yeah, THAT'S the reason problems aren't being solved. Just since Biden got into office.

Holy crap.
I remember when orange man was president, everything was his fault because he downplayed problems. Which lead to horrible responses. In fact, I remember you mentioning that all the time.
Im so glad you are here Mac. Your disgusting level of hypocrisy and lack of awareness makes the rest of us feel better about ourselves.

I remember when orange man was president, everything was his fault because he downplayed problems.

In fact, I remember you mentioning that all the time.

And yet, you won't be able to back that up, because I never said anything was "all his fault".

This is why I no longer bother with liars like you. But I'm glad you're here to confirm my opinion of you!

And yet, you won't be able to back that up, because I never said it.

This is why I no longer bother with liars like you. But I'm glad you're here to confirm my opinion of you!
Very forgetful, too. LOL
Last time you asked me to back it up, I did, and you ran off like a little bitch. Remember the gallows, faggot?
Ill be back in 5 minutes, so you can run and hide again.

And yet, you won't be able to back that up, because I never said anything was "all his fault".

All of those are with the same copy/paste. You blamed our response on him lying so fucking much, you actually saved the post, to repost several times.
You want more examples? I still got about 30 pages to go through, you goddamn liar.
Notice also, all of these lies from biden, and the people that defend them, you dont hear no "alternate reality" coming from your keyboard. Which you said probably five hundred times in the last few years when dealing with republicans.
You are no better than trump and the people you despise. In fact, you are worse than the people you despise. Narcissistic and a damn liar
All
The
Way
To
The
Bones

All of those are with the same copy/paste. You blamed our response on him lying so fucking much, you actually saved the post, to repost several times.
You want more examples? I still got about 30 pages to go through, you goddamn liar.
Notice also, all of these lies from biden, and the people that defend them, you dont hear no "alternate reality" coming from your keyboard. Which you said probably five hundred times in the last few years when dealing with republicans.
You are no better than trump and the people you despise. In fact, you are worse than the people you despise. Narcissistic and a damn liar
All
The
Way
To
The
Bones
Can you tell me where I said "everything was his fault because he downplayed problems"?

That was your claim.

Look how hard you're trying to impress me. Pretty neat.

Can you tell me where I said "everything was his fault because he downplayed problems"?

Look how hard you're trying to impress me. Pretty neat.
Thats your response? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Round here we call that desperation

Look how hard you're trying to impress me
Dude makes trump look humble :lol:

So, as someone that claims to be a a small government conservative your position is that the US Fed Govt should be providing lodging for these people?

In an emergency? When have conservatives ever said people should not be helped in an emergency? You're such a tool.

You claimed I said that "everything was his fault because he downplayed problems".

I'm just asking to see that post.

This will be my last try here.
Trump achieved the highest death count on the planet. That's all on him and no one else.
You responded to that post with your cut and paste. Just one example.
You can cling to your desperate technicality if you want. We all see what you are doing.
Now run along, biatch.

Trump achieved the highest death count on the planet. That's all on him and no one else.
You responded to that post with your cut and paste. Just one example.
You can cling to your desperate technicality if you want. We all see what you are doing.
Now run along, biatch.
So I never said it. You inferred it. You fabricated something to attack. Good. This is too easy.

All I have to do is sit here and ask you children to back up your words.

Have a nice day!

So I never said it. You inferred it. You fabricated something to attack. Good. This is too easy.

All I have to do is sit here and ask you children to back up your words.

Have a nice day!
Look at this pathetic shit.
Dont ever pay attention this guy folks. One of the most dishonest posters here.
Low quality poster at best, and thats despite the lies.

Forum List

Back