Rebublicans will love this

There's nothing wrong with my skills. Two college degrees and I'm the generalist in my department. Everybody I work with has PhDs and MS degrees.

You sound like one of the taker douchebags that this article was written for.

You sound like a whiner who majored in underwater basket weaving and liberal arts.
I'm actually in a super-technical field. I had a job interview at a startup where I was interviewed by three of their top engineers. One was a former Goldman Sachs partner (I wondered if he was one of the guys who came up with their incomprehensible new investment products). The GS guy was the only one who didn't seem to understand what I was talking about.

You guys aren't nearly as bright as you think you are.

Let me know when you retire at 46......
Hard to do unless you're either lucky or a sociopath.

Not really. Just because you cant manage it you want to label it as some kind of psychosis.
Which of course is your way of making yourself feel better about your failures in life.
Elementary stuff really.
Maybe I misspoke. It doesn't take much to retire in a third world country. Just about anybody I know could do that.

You sound like a whiner who majored in underwater basket weaving and liberal arts.
I'm actually in a super-technical field. I had a job interview at a startup where I was interviewed by three of their top engineers. One was a former Goldman Sachs partner (I wondered if he was one of the guys who came up with their incomprehensible new investment products). The GS guy was the only one who didn't seem to understand what I was talking about.

You guys aren't nearly as bright as you think you are.

Let me know when you retire at 46......
Hard to do unless you're either lucky or a sociopath.

Not really. Just because you cant manage it you want to label it as some kind of psychosis.
Which of course is your way of making yourself feel better about your failures in life.
Elementary stuff really.
Maybe I misspoke. It doesn't take much to retire in a third world country. Just about anybody I know could do that.

If morons like you have your way we'll be third world in no time and you can realize your dream of retirement.

I agree with the first half but not the second. I am in the tax them the same boat. Everyone should pay the same percent. As far as Goldman Sachs, they've played fast and loose on many occasions and were instrumental in bringing the whole market down. They are "smeared" because they deserve it.

Goldman Sachs To Pay $5.1 Billion For Causing 2008 Financial Crisis - Shadowproof
On Thursday, Goldman Sachs announced it would pay a record $5.1 billion in civil penalties and consumer relief for its role in causing the 2008 financial crisis. According to a Goldman Sachs press release the Too Big To Fail and Jail bank will pay a $2.385 billion civil monetary penalty, make $875 million in cash payments and provide $1.8 billion in consumer relief.

Dont see the problem with the guys point.
One problem (among many) is that the guys this was written for and about are not providing any real value to the rest of society. They're not the innovators (unless innovation means finding new ways to screw people) and they're not the producers. Then in typical fashion after making absurd claims, they double down on the stupid.

There you go thinking they owe you something because they're smarter than you.
The guy made some very valid points,just because they dont fit your ideals doesnt make em any less viable.
Tell me what I'm missing. The vast majority of these guys didn't start the companies they're making bank on. They don't even know much about the development process for the product they're hawking. What great value do you see them creating?

Would you prefer to live without all the modern creature comforts? Then let's not forget about the luxury items like the PC you're typing on or your cell phone, you want to give those up?

One problem (among many) is that the guys this was written for and about are not providing any real value to the rest of society. They're not the innovators (unless innovation means finding new ways to screw people) and they're not the producers. Then in typical fashion after making absurd claims, they double down on the stupid.

The guy made some very valid points,just because they dont fit your ideals doesnt make em any less viable.
Tell me what I'm missing. The vast majority of these guys didn't start the companies they're making bank on. They don't even know much about the development process for the product they're hawking. What great value do you see them creating?

Would you prefer to live without all the modern creature comforts? Then let's not forget about the luxury items like the PC you're typing on or your cell phone, you want to give those up?
With few exceptions, the guys at the top didn't create any of this stuff.

I guess you think the financing for new business start ups just falls out of the sky. You really have no idea how things work.

I guess you think the financing for new business start ups just falls out of the sky. You really have no idea how things work.
I don't think financing falls out of the sky but why is that function considered (by republicans) more important than the inventors or builders?

I don't think financing falls out of the sky but why is that function considered (by republicans) more important than the inventors?

No idea in the world ever produced a product without the money for the manufacturing and marketing. Ideas don't make anyone rich until they actually reach the market and enough people agree that its cost is worth it. I don't see you shedding any tears when a financier backs a product that doesn't make and they lose their investment, which happens all the time, the key is the ability to pick more winners than losers.

I don't think financing falls out of the sky but why is that function considered (by republicans) more important than the inventors?

No idea in the world ever produced a product without the money for the manufacturing and marketing. Ideas don't make anyone rich until they actually reach the market and enough people agree that its cost is worth it. I don't see you shedding any tears when a financier backs a product that doesn't make and they lose their investment, which happens all the time, the key is the ability to pick more winners than losers.
No idea in the world ever produced a product without the inventor having conceived it. You can't seem to relate to inventors though because you've probably never had an original thought.

I've never seen a more douchy article. The Republican pinheads will love it.

Give Back? Yes, It's Time For The 99% To Give Back To The 1%

I've been saying for years that the term "give back" is left wing nut bull shit.

Now I don't believe that the 99% needs to give to the 1%, but unless you received welfare at any point, you don't need to give back anything. No one ever gave me anything. I struggled and worked hard for everything I have. The community didn't do shit for me.

No idea in the world ever produced a product without the inventor having conceived it. You can't seem to relate to inventors though because you've probably never had an original thought.

Most inventors are broke, there's a reason for that.

Those of us who aren't are still sick of the guys at the top taking more than they contribute.

Those of us who aren't are still sick of the guys at the top taking more than they contribute.

Great, then you can finance the next great idea, see how far it gets.

That's my plan after retirement.

That's my plan after retirement.

Let me know how it works out.

Forum List

Back