recently had an interesting conversation with a young voter .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
first of all i would like to state that i believe this thread belongs in the politics section because i believe that the recent conversation i had with a manager at a parts store may be a sign of the political direction America is moving towards .
a couple of days ago i went to a parts store to purchase a battery for my vehicle . at the time the store was basically empty with only me and a young African American man behind the counter that im guessing was in his mid 30s . i brought up the problem everyone has been talking about and said problem is inflation . without me bringing up politics the young man said that he had regretfully voted for Biden and that if he had a chance to do it over again he would vote for Trump .. now this young man is someone i would call an uniformed voter .. when i say that it isnt an insult of the young mans intelligence .. no he is like millions and millions of voters who vote the way they do because of tradition .. when i informed him about some of the insane social policies of the dem party he was honestly surprised and had no idea that the left was promoting trans men in womens sports ,abortion on demand ect .... but what was not surprising is the fact that he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the democratic party has not done anything that has made the economy better ... he also stated that for the 1st time [he only voted in presidential elections in the past... 1st for Obama and then Biden ] he will now be voting in the midterms and that he is voting straight republican on the ticket .he had made that decision he said months ago ...

what that young man expressed could be an expression of what many young minority voters are thinking ..
many young voters dont keep up with politics and vote based on the propaganda that the left constantly spouts on social media Hollywood ect ... but no matter what the left accuses the republicans of [racism ,sexism, only helps the rich ect...] said leftists cant spin the lie that people are better off under their leadership ...

dont be surprised if republicans win one of the biggest landslides in history with more minority votes in history .

Last edited:
I've always heard people vote with their wallet, regardless of other factors or policies. If their wallet is hurting during a Dem admin, they will vote Republican and visa versa.

If they have fat wallets, then they look to other factors.

first of all i would like to state that i believe this thread belongs in the politics section because i believe that the recent conversation i had with a manager at a parts store may be a sign of the political direction America is moving towards .
a couple of days ago i went to a parts store to purchase a battery for my vehicle . at the time the store was basically empty with only me and a young African American man behind the counter that im guessing was in his mid 30s . i brought up the problem everyone has been talking about and said problem is inflation . without me bringing up politics the young man said that he had regretfully voted for Biden and that if he had a chance to do it over again he would vote for Trump .. now this young man is someone i would call an uniformed voter .. when i say that it isnt an insult of the young mans intelligence .. no he is like millions and millions of voters who vote the way they do because of tradition .. when i informed him about some of the insane social policies of the dem party he was honestly surprised and had no idea that the left was promoting trans men in womens sports ,abortion on demand ect .... but what was not surprising is the fact that he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the democratic party has not done anything that has made the economy better ... he also stated that for the 1st time [he only voted in presidential elections in the past... 1st for Obama and then Biden ] he will now be voting in the midterms and that he is voting straight republican on the ticket .he had made that decision he said months ago ...

what that young man expressed could be an expression of what many young minority voters are thinking ..
many young voters dont keep up with politics and vote based on the propaganda that the left constantly spouts on social media Hollywood ect ... but no matter what the left accuses the republicans of [racism ,sexism, only helps the rich ect...] said leftists cant spin the lie that people are better off under their leadership ...

dont be surprised if republicans win one of the biggest landslides in history with more minority votes in history .

i see candycorn scoffs at the thread and laughs .... however it doesnt matter if she believes that a young black man left the dem party ... the conversation was real and it will be proven to be a trend nov 8 when republicans get more minority votes than they have in recent history ...

Although the majority obviously don't, I've still met a fair number of black folks (more males than females, is that a surprise?) who are either republicans or Trump supporters. It's good to see people simply thinking for themselves instead of going along what their affiliates or their kind want them to. Every year around the election time our Union send automated calls to all its members urging them to vote for only Democrats. It is generally agreed that our Union is mostly a crockery which takes a couple hundred dollars of dues from US every year and gives little in return, when many people who work for non-union places in the same industry do just as much as we do or better. So it's pretty obvious to see that unions and Democrat politicians got something going on behind the scenes. It's sickening how many union members simply vote for all the Democrats just because their corrupt Union tells them to. The unions are helping the politicians and the politicians are helping the unions to help the politicians. Little under the table grease jobs going on. Maybe not so little, either. The government unions are the ones you really have to watch and are the ones very likely who participate in election fraud.

The young people I've discussed politics ain't so bright. They only vote for Democrats. If they are the future, then America's future is bleak.

i see candycorn scoffs at the thread and laughs .... however it doesnt matter if she believes that a young black man left the dem party ... the conversation was real and it will be proven to be a trend nov 8 when republicans get more minority votes than they have in recent history ...
Yup, until the democrats steal it again. People seem to forget they stole the last one.

Sure, one person conversations explain everything. Hilarious.

Yup, until the democrats steal it again. People seem to forget they stole the last one.
And how stupid were you deniers ? Out of 60 judicial complains for election fraud, how many were adjudged in your favor. Let’s count them together goober. Zero.

Forum List

Back