🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Record 93 million Americans not working

uh... the mere fact of a growing population (anywhere) means there will be more people not working as time goes on, which will be a record.
As well as people working...
People who live in states with an A in the name...
People with wrist injuries...

Etc etc etc

uh... the mere fact of a growing population (anywhere) means there will be more people not working as time goes on, which will be a record.

Etc etc etc

What effect on those not working do you think immigration has on the situation?

What Pogo said.

Headlines like yours work for people who are innumerate. Intelligent people, though, don't fall for that shit.

The 14 year plunge of the LFPR which began long before the current Administration has been halted for the past 12 months.

591,000 jobs have been added this year, so far.

U1 through U6 have all declined in the past year.

This is all GOOD news. I know how much it pains you party-before-country idiots that people are getting jobs and unemployment is going down, but try not to be such assholes about it.

You should also find numbers for the amount of people working today, and see how it reflects to other decades' records of people not working and people working. That would be the most accurate way to see if substantial change has occurred.

Etc etc etc

What effect on those not working do you think immigration has on the situation?

Doubling up on one CNS inanity with another?

Record 93 million Americans not working tells us just how good our economy has recovered.
  • With all the baby boomers retiring,
  • the folks who want to moving to part time because they are no longer tied to 40 hour a week companies for their health care,
  • more than 3 million job openings going begging because far righties won't retrain and stay on the dole, and
  • unemployment headed toward 5%,
we are in good shape as a Nation.

Last edited:
Year One: 6 out of a total of 10 purple polka dotted people lose money.

Year Five: The purple polka dotted population has increased by 5, and 7 out of 15 purple polka dotted people lose money, and a retard posts "Record number of purple polka dotted people lost money!", and is actually gleeful about what he thinks is bad news.

• Thanks
Reactions: -S-
"93 million" seems to be some kind of attractive number to rubes. That happens to be the same number of people they said would lose their health insurance in 2014.

Weird.

Usin
What Pogo said.

Headlines like yours work for people who are innumerate. Intelligent people, though, don't fall for that shit.

The 14 year plunge of the LFPR which began long before the current Administration has been halted for the past 12 months.

This is all GOOD news. I know how much it pains you party-before-country idiots that people are getting jobs and unemployment is going down, but try not to be such assholes about it.

As always me being truthful what POGO said appears to be true:

latest_numbers_LNS12300000_2005_2015_all_period_M03_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

What you said isn't really exactly right. The plunge occurred on Obama's watch and after two years of democrat rule. Maybe it was beyond his ability to stop it but that is not what you said. Would I say you are untruthful? No. I say you just know so much that isn't so.

Yes.....stacatiions are powering our economy to Obama Hts never to be seen again. These truly are the glory days

Usin
What Pogo said.

What you said isn't really exactly right. The plunge occurred on Obama's watch and after two years of democrat rule. Maybe it was beyond his ability to stop it but that is not what you said. Would I say you are untruthful? No. I say you just know so much that isn't so.
Convenient that you only went back 10 years instead of 15.

icpBenies.gif

59 million total 41 million retirees. Benefits in current payment status

So you were not that far off. But read the following:

While studying employment, another important figure to determine is the labor force participation rate. Here, we compare the size of the labor force with the number of people that could potentially be a part of the labor force. It is important to note that we do not include people under the age of 16 in this figure. In addition, students, retirees, the disabled, homemakers, and the voluntarily idle are not counted in the labor force. The labor force as the percentage of the total population over the minimum working age is called labor force participation rate.

Labor Force Participation Rate = (Labor Force / Total Population over Age 16) * 100

EconPort - Defining the Labor Force

Usin
What Pogo said.

Convenient that you only went back 10 years instead of 15.

Are you guys unaware that you can do this yourself? Or is your point innuendo? So there was a drop after Clinton's recession, it wasn't a plunge by any means. Thanks be to GWB. Matter of fact look at the chart, it started dropping when? When the democrats took control of congress and ignored GWB.

latest_numbers_LNS12300000_2000_2015_all_period_M03_data.gif

not again, please.

This 93 million BS has been debunked sooooo many times its laughable when RW idiots keep posting it. It's not worth the time to explain it to them. They're too damn stupid to understand it.

icpBenies.gif

59 million total 41 million retirees. Benefits in current payment status

So you were not that far off. But read the following:

While studying employment, another important figure to determine is the labor force participation rate. Here, we compare the size of the labor force with the number of people that could potentially be a part of the labor force. It is important to note that we do not include people under the age of 16 in this figure. In addition, students, retirees, the disabled, homemakers, and the voluntarily idle are not counted in the labor force. The labor force as the percentage of the total population over the minimum working age is called labor force participation rate.

Labor Force Participation Rate = (Labor Force / Total Population over Age 16) * 100

EconPort - Defining the Labor Force

Your information is almost correct, but out of date.

Monthly Statistical Snapshot February 2015

Forum List

Back