🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Record low unemployment, 49 year low! Thank you Donald John Trump!

`
The news article was about trump. The questions apply to trump. Stick with the topic please.

The topic is job creation. I'm asking if you were fair and nonpartisan and asked the same question about Obama's so called job creation.

The answer is no, you're a partisan hack who hates good news about the economy under Trump.

I win.

Job creation?

Obama had better job creation numbers.

Did you thank him?

Obozo inherited a recovery. Trumps done a much better job on the economy

Obama inherited a recovery?

You actually said that.

Did Trump inherit a recession?

Yes inherited a recovery. The economy is cyclical, and obozo got lucky with his timing. All he did was hold back the economy by increasing regulations and taxes. Part of the reason that it was the worst recovery in world history was because of obozo’s antibuisness policies. Not everything he did was bad. The 2012 jobs act was a blessing. I have a job now because of that, but all in all he was a disaster, so fuck him.
LOLOL

A “disaster” in the closed eyes of a zombie...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The topic is job creation. I'm asking if you were fair and nonpartisan and asked the same question about Obama's so called job creation.

The answer is no, you're a partisan hack who hates good news about the economy under Trump.

I win.

Job creation?

Did you thank him?

You actually said that.

Yes inherited a recovery. The economy is cyclical, and obozo got lucky with his timing. All he did was hold back the economy by increasing regulations and taxes. Part of the reason that it was the worst recovery in world history was because of obozo’s antibuisness policies. Not everything he did was bad. The 2012 jobs act was a blessing. I have a job now because of that, but all in all he was a disaster, so fuck him.
LOLOL

Why do you think Americans voted for trump, if Obama did such a job? Face it obozo led us to Trump.

We’re here to share our thoughts and opinions. You’ll need to look elsewhere for help with understanding why people think you’re an idiot.
Your thoughts and opinions show you are ignorant. You making a mistake in grammar and not having an answer for it is your fault.
Still whining about being laughed at? :)
Still laughing at you for being stupid. :21:
I just went back and saw you corrected your post. That was good. :)

What are your thoughts on obama not knowing how many states there are? ...

About the same as Trump thinking, ‘covfefe’ is actually a word.

Trump, to his credit, coined a new word. :)

Can you explain why obama was too stupid to know how many states we have?

Job creation?

Did you thank him?

You actually said that.

LOLOL

Why do you think Americans voted for trump, if Obama did such a job? Face it obozo led us to Trump.
LOLOL

Idiot.

More Americans voted for Hillary than they did for trump.

Your thoughts and opinions show you are ignorant. You making a mistake in grammar and not having an answer for it is your fault.

Too stupid. Trump did not coin a new word. “Covfefe” is still not a word. It’s something people laugh at for Trump posting while tired.

Too stupid. Trump did not coin a new word. “Covfefe” is still not a word. It’s something people laugh at for Trump posting while tired.

Can you now explain why obama didn’t know how many states we have?

Can you now explain why obama didn’t know how many states we have?

I already did. Pity you’re too slow to pick up on it. :dunno:

It’s safe to say he’s an idiot, Faun. His days of persecuting his adversaries are over.
It’s safe if you’re a zombie. Anyone with a functioning brain knows he misspoke while being tired — same reason trump tweeted, “covfefe.”

But if it makes you feel better about yourself by calling a magna cum laud honors graduate from Harvard Law school an, “idiot,” then more power to ya. :rock:

Spot the cognitive dissonance...

The fact of the matter is the president doesn’t control the economy.

Trumps done a much better job on the economy

Did I say trump controls the economy?
You said he’s doing a better job on the economy than Obama....

How does one do a better job than someone else over something of which they have no control? :dunno:

Umm I didn’t say they don’t have no affect on the economy whatsoever.

So you admit you dont know. I figured.
We’re here to share our thoughts and opinions. You’ll need to look elsewhere for help with understanding why people think you’re an idiot.

I corrected my post? No you were just stupid. :laugh:

If I corrected my post it would show that it was edited and the time it was edited right?

Record low unemployment, 49 year low! Thank you Donald John Trump!

Like this.

Last edited:
U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

The lowest jobless claims in 49 years. Unbelievable!
Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

1*bH0-PAco5jdNN8Tnljzovw.jpeg
The zombies think the unprecedented 102 consecutive months of private sector job growth began less than two years ago. :cuckoo:

Nobody cares about 1,000 months ago!

U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

The lowest jobless claims in 49 years. Unbelievable!
Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

1*bH0-PAco5jdNN8Tnljzovw.jpeg
The zombies think the unprecedented 102 consecutive months of private sector job growth began less than two years ago. :cuckoo:

Nobody cares about 1,000 months ago!
No one is talking about 1,000 months ago.

Those jobs are gone forever.

You'll just have to get used to ISIS.

If you like your doctor...

The topic is job creation. I'm asking if you were fair and nonpartisan and asked the same question about Obama's so called job creation.The answer is no, you're a partisan hack who hates good news about the economy under Trump.I win.
`
The article mentions no person. Where was Obama in it? Answer the questions, what kind of jobs, full or part-time, starting wages and benefits. You are messing around with own post, adding things that don't exist. Make up your mind. If this is about Obama, prove it?
Wages are going up also. The economy is booming mainly because Trump made Obama's legacy a bad memory.

Wages are not keeping up with inflation.

That is why the "booming economy" won't save the GOP.
That's funny groceries are getting afforable again.

Hey the President out in Las Vegas right now on stage....talking about the news on the economy out today! Talking about how miserable liberals are.....and talking about the "winning"! Lmao.....flip it on...great stuff!

Forum List

Back