Record snows in China, Canada and Mexico.....plus.....

Meanwhile, I've completely turned my heat off here. Haven't needed any. What we do need is to do something about flooding and mildew from relentless record-setting rain. And of course landslides.

Which means --- we're ALL not winning.

Spent most of the fall in shorts.

Monday night/Tuesday morning got about 2" of snow.

Where zat?

We are literally not having a winter here in Carolina. Green shoots are coming up, thinking it must be spring.

Complete opposite from last year when I was running my wood stove on the 4th of October. This year the wood stove is a paperweight. Last year we set low temp records, this year we're setting high temp and rain records.

Where zat?

We are literally not having a winter here in Carolina. Green shoots are coming up, thinking it must be spring.

Complete opposite from last year when I was running my wood stove on the 4th of October. This year the wood stove is a paperweight. Last year we set low temp records, this year we're setting high temp and rain records.

North end of NH

Where zat?

North end of NH

Dayum. I used to live in Tunbridge, so I know what a departure that is. Y'all shoulda seen snow two-three months ago.

We've been hitting 70s here, even in the mountains.

The North Pole is experiencing a heatwave as temperatures came close to melting point yesterday, making the Arctic region warmer than some major cities in Europe and the US.

According to ocean measurements from the North Pole Environmental Observatory, the mercury tipped -1.9°C (28.6°F) on Wednesday as the Arctic bathed in an unseasonably warm spell.

The hike in temperature is reportedly due to the same low pressure system which has brought flood chaos to England and Scotland, and made areas of the Arctic up to 35˚C (63°F) warmer than the seasonal average.

Read more: Arctic 'heatwave' hits the North Pole
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And Santa has broke out the swimming suit,

But leave us remember --- all of this is perfectly "normal".

"Nothin' to see here, move along.... "

Funny I was swimming in lake Hartwell, On Christmas day the year I moved down to South Carolina......2004

Funny I was swimming in lake Hartwell, On Christmas day the year I moved down to South Carolina......2004

lol............. = more fAiL for the crash test AGW dummies.

What ever happened to "global warming"........we got hot.........we got warm..........we got freeze our nut sacks off. Depends where you are s0ns!!!

Know that that means?

That means.........like Dr Judith Curry proclaims............we don't know shit about shit about our climate. Lots and lots more research needed to be done. But not to the crash test dummies.......its all decided.

Except the world isn't caring about "their" science":2up::funnyface::funnyface:

What ever happened to "global warming"........we got hot.........we got warm..........we got freeze our nut sacks off. Depends where you are s0ns!!!

Know that that means?

That means.........like Dr Judith Curry proclaims............we don't know shit about shit about our climate. Lots and lots more research needed to be done. But not to the crash test dummies.......its all decided.

:dig:

Know that that means?

Show me please s0n............where is your side winning? Links please!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/pew-report-climate-change_1.jpg.html][/URL]

:blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup:

Know that that means?

The fact that Northern Hemisphere temps have taken a -1.18 deg C plunge since 12-12-15 is nothing?

global temp drop 12-25-15.jpg

The El Niño is dying so fast that the only thing left of it is water vapor causing massive snow storms...

Know that that means?

Show me please s0n............where is your side winning? Links please!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

:blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup:

My uh --- "side"?

What "side" would this be then? And what in the flying fuck does it have to do with that graph? You actually think I work in an office that decides what "Public Policy Priorities" are?

You can't even fathom the distinction between "weather" and "climate" ---- and you think you can discern a "side" I haven't even articulated?

Are you mouthing your words as you read this?

Forum List

Back