Record snows in China, Canada and Mexico.....plus.....

Now there is a place that California can do some serious water storage projects. That is using the excess water in the spring floods to replenish the water in the aquifers. The engineering would be different for each aquifer, but this has been done before. Certainly less costly than desalinization plants.

Im laughing......just 6 months ago, weren't we talking about end of days drought? Suddenly not the flavor of the month for the alarmist contingency!!

Only the low-information dummies couldn't see this coming from a million miles away!!:coffee:

Really? The scientists stated that the El Nino would probably bring a lot of water and problems to California. But not enough on its own to break the drought. That will take a lot more than a years worth of flooding.

Really? The scientists stated that the El Nino would probably bring a lot of water and problems to California. But not enough on its own to break the drought. That will take a lot more than a years worth of flooding.

LOL.......do I really have to roll out the HISTORY OF DROUGHT IN THE US map.............again?? Its very, very embarrassing to the climate crusaders!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Back to this huh?

12011276_10153703725754255_6571476883168818533_n.jpg

s0n.......you are one of the hopelessly duped who cant connect the dots. For ten years, weve seen this ghey "Republicans are science dummies" theme and what has it netted them? Only 30% of the public gives a rats ass about global warming by every single poll. The attitude of 70% is, "meh".:coffee: Which means? The science isn't mattering in the real world.........easily measurable by giving a quick look at the laughable growth rate of renewables.:up:

s0n.......you are one of the hopelessly duped who cant connect the dots. For ten years, weve seen this ghey "Republicans are science dummies" theme and what has it netted them? Only 30% of the public gives a rats ass about global warming by every single poll. The attitude of 70% is, "meh".:coffee: Which means? The science isn't mattering in the real world.........easily measurable by giving a quick look at the laughable growth rate of renewables.:up:

Ah, mob rule type stuff.

The whackos have nothing left other that calling silly names. The whole of the nations of the Earth came together and agreed that we have a problem, and that we must act together to solve it. Now all they can do is stand in left field and act stupid.

The whackos have nothing left other that calling silly names. The whole of the nations of the Earth came together and agreed that we have a problem, and that we must act together to solve it. Now all they can do is stand in left field and act stupid.

LOL......the whackos are standing out in left field taking bows because they are winning!!! And of course, because they are smart!!!

Today in REALCLEARPOLITICS >>>

Are Americans Addicted To Oil? Or Just Smart?

Oh Lord but I wished I'd copied the article I saw this morning touting that the "scientific consensus" was no longer that.

Beautiful analogy. I dunno, it's like the two hemispheres of the collective brain won't talk to each other, or maybe they had a collective stroke where the right side doesn't work and they can't see context.... :dunno:

LMAO.....and it gets better.............

Survey reveals above average snowpack in Sierra

136% above normal.......top story on DRUDGE right now suckers!!

Reality is 95% perception s0ns...........sucks for the AGW religion!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Well, it needs to be 200% above normal for the next 5 years or so to replace water lost from the aquafirs.
That's ridiculous.

"Normal" compared to what, exactly? Please be specific.

Also, what is with these fuckwads who think moving glaciers = global warming. Being basically rivers of ice, of course they flow to the ocean. Well... because they are fucking glaciers. Being subject to the force of gravity, like every other massive object, that's just what they naturally do. They tend to not fall up.

Jump off a bridge if you want a scientific demonstration.

And what the fuck is wrong with these people who think that more glaciation = colder temperatures. Can't they comprehend what glaciers are in the first place?

Canada's Major East-West Route Disrupted

nipigon-river-bridge.JPG

And they had to detour through the US. Seems a big gust of wind caused it to fall apart.

They're only spending $(Canadian) 106 million to fix or build another.

Deniers are now reduced to screaming that normal winter weather is something rare and unusual. Kind of makes the point about global warming.

Deniers, of course, didn't think these things through. They don't get that their "Look! A snowflake!" tactic is an admission that the facts contradict them.

Deniers are now reduced to screaming that normal winter weather is something rare and unusual. Kind of makes the point about global warming.

Deniers, of course, didn't think these things through. They don't get that their "Look! A snowflake!" tactic is an admission that the facts contradict them.

Nice point. Reflects that after 120 PPM of CO2 went into the atmosphere things are normal. I couldn't have said that any better. Glad you agree that adding CO2 does not change normal weather.

The formula for Climate Change per Mammoooooth ramblings is expressed below, where you take the sum of the top stories on the weather channel and add to it the square of the number of times you accuse sane, skeptics of questioning the insane AGW theory

Climate Change =∑ (Top Weather Channel Story) + DENIER!! ^ 2

Nice point. Reflects that after 120 PPM of CO2 went into the atmosphere things are normal. I couldn't have said that any better. Glad you agree that adding CO2 does not change normal weather.

I havent checked your Post the Experiment thread lately. Did Mammooth post the experiment?

I don't think that you know the facts in the first place.

I think you are a brainwashed cult victim.

I havent checked your Post the Experiment thread lately. Did Mammooth post the experiment?
No he/she did not. I did update it with this month's update.

Forum List

Back