Records release unearth's new details on the Governments hemisphere spying program

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A public records lawsuit has unearthed new details on the efforts government agents made to keep secret a spying tool that accessed decades of phone records.
Records Release Unearths New Details on Government's Hemisphere Spying Program

upload_2018-12-21_11-10-5.png

upload_2018-12-21_11-14-12.png

Judge: Feds Must Release Files on Spying Program

So you see the doubters once again become the victims, wait until one day you just figuratively say something like " OMG I'm gonna kill that cat for jumping on my counter" . you don't really mean your gonna kill it but because ALEXA LISTEN TO YOU......... it calls 911 and reports you dumbasses. It's already happening

they already have . YEARS OF YOUR DATA DUMBASSES" SAVED everything you said or say is nicely stored in Alexa.........

General Petrauss told the public " we will spy on you through your dishwashers, tv's, cell phones, your smart fridges..

Oh they got you everywhere dumbasses . street lights included.

upload_2018-12-21_11-15-40.png

This article displays what goes on right in front of people they have no clue. The best part of this AT&T deal the . CUSTOMERS PAID FOR THEMSELVES TO BE SPIED ON".

Last edited:
A public records lawsuit has unearthed new details on the efforts government agents made to keep secret a spying tool that accessed decades of phone records.
Records Release Unearths New Details on Government's Hemisphere Spying Program

View attachment 236004

View attachment 236006
Judge: Feds Must Release Files on Spying Program

So you see the doubters once again become the victims, wait until one day you just figuratively say something like " OMG I'm gonna kill that cat for jumping on my counter" . you don't really mean your gonna kill it but because ALEXA LISTEN TO YOU......... it calls 911 and reports you dumbasses. It's already happening

they already have . YEARS OF YOUR DATA DUMBASSES" SAVED everything you said or say is nicely stored in Alexa.........

General Petrauss told the public " we will spy on you through your dishwashers, tv's, cell phones, your smart fridges..

Oh they got you everywhere dumbasses . street lights included.

View attachment 236008

This article displays what goes on right in front of people they have no clue. The best part of this AT&T deal the . CUSTOMERS PAID FOR THEMSELVES TO BE SPIED ON".

I use a laptop and whenever I go to certain sites the camera goes "click, click". That's why I keep a piece of black tape on the lens unless I want to use Skype. Then I check Privacy Guardian and sure enough, the site I clicked on is attempting to track me. Gotta stay ahead of the government spies.

Forum List

Back