Recounts...

Why can't you just say His name? Come on, say it with me—use your words, "President Donald John Trump, King of America." Now, that wasn't so hard, was it? Next time we'll focus on chewing our food.
"King of America"?

That was revealing. What country do you think you live in?

Why is the left so up in arms over Trump wanting recounts?

Why don't they want to know that every single vote has been counted correctly?
Trump is well within his rights to pay for a recount in states where the margins are close enough. He should save his money though. He's probably going to need it to try to keep himself out of prison.

Prison? What did he do? You cannot even make up a charge, which is what happened when he was impeached!

Hey Seabitch! Don't you not know the difference between a crime and a civil suit? Apparently, you are a libtard!

Let's see you show your testicles and respond to this post, you incredible dumbass!

Why can't you just say His name? Come on, say it with me—use your words, "President Donald John Trump, King of America." Now, that wasn't so hard, was it? Next time we'll focus on chewing our food.
"King of America"?

That was revealing. What country do you think you live in?

We live in Neo-Feudal America. Pick the Man for the times or go back to plowing them fields, serf. And if I catch you leering again at the demesne lord's daughter . . .

Why does Trump want to pay for recounts in states that he lost Bigly?

Because Trump was winning Bigly when we went to bed and the next morning we woke up to hundreds of thousands of votes for Hiden and very few for Trump.
And this all happened with no poll watchers.
Ummm...gee
Thats a tough one

Ya think maybe because Trump told his minions to not vote by mail?

You're supposed to count the mail in ballots first.

Look at Pennsylvania
Republicans blocked legislation to count early votes and then complained that votes were counted after.

Post the link.
Okay.

Never heard of Keya Vakil.
Nor do I believe an opinion piece from a leftwing news rag.
Ya got anything better?

Why can't you just say His name?

I confess, I loved the way he used his pet naming skills against his opponents so much that, even though it's petty and shallow, I decided it was just fun to do.

Of course I'm just a shallow guy. I didn't vote against the "Don" over any policy that he was proposing. Nope, it was his face. I could never, ever vote for a guy with a face like that. I said to myself "Can you Imagine that as the face of our President"

That face!

Trump is well within his rights to pay for a recount in states where the margins are close enough. He should save his money though. He's probably going to need it to try to keep himself out of prison.

Prison? What did he do? You cannot even make up a charge, which is what happened when he was impeached!

Hey Seabitch! Don't you not know the difference between a crime and a civil suit? Apparently, you are a libtard!

Let's see you show your testicles and respond to this post, you incredible dumbass!

Tax Fraud, and tax evasion can send you to prison. Cohen was sent to prison for Trump's crimes.

Why can't you just say His name?

I confess, I loved the way he used his pet naming against opponents so much that, even though it's petty and shallow, I decided it was just fun to do.

Of course I'm just a shallow guy. I didn't vote against the "Don" over any policy that he was proposing. Nope, it was his face. I could never, ever vote for a guy with a face like that. I said to myself "Can you Imagine that as the face of our President"

That face!

Fair enough. I do hope Biden's visage appeals more exquisitely to your refined tastes as Kamala's turns you to stone. Medusa ain't got nothing on KH. Remember, don't look directly at her . . .

Because Trump was winning Bigly when we went to bed and the next morning we woke up to hundreds of thousands of votes for Hiden and very few for Trump.
Ummm...gee
Thats a tough one

Look at Pennsylvania
Republicans blocked legislation to count early votes and then complained that votes were counted after.

Post the link.
Okay.

Ya got anything better?

Google. Try Google.

Ummm...gee
Thats a tough one

Look at Pennsylvania

Post the link.
Okay.

Ya got anything better?

Google. Try Google.

LOL....Stop changing the rules mid stream.

A spokesperson for the House Republican majority said in a statement that they have no plans to consider changes to election laws that will affect the Nov. 3 election.

County officials are still pushing for the change and say it could ensure the vast majority of ballots are counted within hours of polls closing.

Tax Fraud, and tax evasion can send you to prison. Cohen was sent to prison for Trump's crimes.

So, after I destroyed your argument, you supply a link from the BloomingIdiot with nothing but fake news? The morons in NY will be really pissed when Trump leaves the state and the governor of FL refuses to extradite him!

Ummm...gee
Thats a tough one

Look at Pennsylvania

Post the link.
Okay.

Ya got anything better?

Google. Try Google.

A spokesperson for the House Republican majority said in a statement that they have no plans to consider changes to election laws that will affect the Nov. 3 election.

County officials are still pushing for the change and say it could ensure the vast majority of ballots are counted within hours of polls closing.
Which is exactly what was said. The GOP is the reason counting is taking so long. County election officials wanted to scan the ballots ahead of Election day like states all over the country do but the GOP blocked requests to do that. Why?

So, after I destroyed your argument, you supply a link from the BloomingIdiot with nothing but fake news? The morons in NY will be really pissed when Trump leaves the state and the governor of FL refuses to extradite him!
You couldn’t destroy a wet tissue. Don the Con needed to win re-election to keep the looming lawsuits away. He failed.

Ummm...gee
Thats a tough one

Look at Pennsylvania

Post the link.
Okay.

Ya got anything better?

Google. Try Google.

Which is exactly what was said. The GOP is the reason counting is taking so long. County election officials wanted to scan the ballots ahead of Election day like states all over the country do but the GOP blocked requests to do that. Why?

Dont change the rules midstream.

Look at Pennsylvania

They did something similar in WI.

Election clerks wanted to be able to process votes prior to the election, i.e. open them up and put them aside to count later. That's what we do here in FL, which is one reason why we are so fast at getting our ballots counted.

But the Republican legislature in Madison refused.

What's funny about the Trump cult is not only were they absolutely totally sure Orange Jesus was going to win the election, he was going to win in a landslide.

Now they are absolutely sure there was fraud, and they will win the recounts.

And if they can't win the recounts, they are absolutely sure they will win in the courts.

So far, they lost the election and they are losing in the courts. They are going to lose the recounts too.

And when all that happens, they still will be absolutely sure that all these nonsensical conspiracy theories coming from Trump and their far alt-right media are still true.

There are certified poll watchers from both parties as the votes are counted...in every state...no matter the hour.
That's how the process works.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Who's up in arms about recounts? Is that what OAN/Newsmax is telling you?

Trump has every right to ask for a recount where he is legally entitled too, ie. GA.

What he is not entitled to is a recount because of some bullshit unverified unhinged conspiracy claim of voter "fraud."

Have you been listening? lol

What a shit take my god

They print money off your fear of Trump, they aren't ready to give it up in the MSM yet

He's a dictator how could he just leave? Hahhaha

I remember when left critiques like this had bite.

The only reason I can see for the left to not want recounts is because they're afraid they could change the outcome of the election...

Forum List

Back