Recounts...

Why is the left so up in arms over Trump wanting recounts?

Why don't they want to know that every single vote has been counted correctly?
Why does Trump want to pay for recounts in states that he lost Bigly?

Because Trump was winning Bigly when we went to bed and the next morning we woke up to hundreds of thousands of votes for Hiden and very few for Trump.
And this all happened with no poll watchers.

There are certified poll watchers from both parties as the votes are counted...in every state...no matter the hour.
That's how the process works.
So you agree that poll watchers from both parties are entitled to observe everything as the votes are counted? Does it follow that if they are kicked out or otherwise prevented from said legal & necessary scrutiny that is delegitimizes the process?

Because Trump was winning Bigly when we went to bed and the next morning we woke up to hundreds of thousands of votes for Hiden and very few for Trump.

Trumpybear's margins were slipping all night after the states started processing and counting all the the mail in Ballots. That the various Republican State legislatures blocked the early processing of these ballots was a known factor. How it would effect the tallying was discussed many times.

Because he lost. This is just shitting all over the furniture on the way out..in addition to having
no interest in actually doing the job.

The question remains... Did he lose fair and square, or was there fraudulent action in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Wisconsin....
Who controls Dominion Voting systems?

He lost. And you and his supporters are throwing a temper tantrum.
It really is un-American.
When the political class considers the voters as scum, these things can happen.

Because he lost. This is just shitting all over the furniture on the way out..in addition to having

The question remains... Did he lose fair and square, or was there fraudulent action in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Wisconsin....

No!! I'm in no way throwing a temper tantrum as you did for 4 years against Trump.
I want to see a fair election of our next president. Undoubtedly I want to make sure my vote was counted and that my parents dead for a decade or more didn't nullify my vote by a fruadulent Democrat.

Yes. You people are. You don't like the result so you adopt the worst character traits of your candidate.
Donald Trump made ALL of his problems. And you happily ignored them. Four years ago, I didn't hear ANY of you bitching about the legitimacy of the election
when your guy was squeaking it out. And there were more reasons to recount then.
It's just sour grapes. And extremely un-American. In addition to being embarrassing.

The election is invalid and because of all the fraud and Vote Swapping software, many states will end up in a highly watched and scrutinized re-vote.

As it stands right now, we are tied 232-232 and President Trump just needs to win Georgia and PA, and given the conditions and evidence of fraud, when the dust settles, Donald J Trump will be your 46th President.
Same thing I'm trying to tell them but they don't want to hear it. If they are so confident it was totally legit, would they object to a revote in those areas with all the red flags for fraud? I'd be happy with that & let the chips fall where they may
He only needs to win PA, and GA, and most of the votes that gave Biden the lead are counted but segregated because they are invalid according to SCOTUS, so those fraudulent votes will be removed.

This is not just a recount. There are election fraud cases coming down against Georgia and districts like Atlanta, same as with PA and Philadelphia.

You can't block observers or stop counting and then magically flood the system with illegal ballots.

These ballots are not only going to be recounted, they will be verified, and the fraud you saw committed while America slept on Wednesday morning will be exposed and 100s of thousands of ballots will be tossed out in those 6 states.

Trump will be named your 46th President by The Grace of God Almighty through our Prayers to Messiah, Lord Jesus Christ.

Trumpybear's margins were slipping all night after the states started processing and counting all the the mail in Ballots. That the various Republican State legislatures blocked the early processing of these ballots was a known factor. How it would effect the tallying was discussed many times.

All those states that cheated weren't Republican run.

There are certified poll watchers from both parties as the votes are counted...in every state...no matter the hour.
That's how the process works.
Until your fucktards kicked them out...

Trump was winning. Then the same states stayed the same for a couple of hours. Something was wrong.

Why can't you just say His name? Come on, say it with me—use your words, "President Donald John Trump, King of America." Now, that wasn't so hard, was it? Next time we'll focus on chewing our food.

No!! I'm in no way throwing a temper tantrum as you did for 4 years against Trump.
I want to see a fair election of our next president. Undoubtedly I want to make sure my vote was counted and that my parents dead for a decade or more didn't nullify my vote by a fruadulent Democrat.
We saw a fair election.
You can call your registrar to see if your vote was recorded.
Dead people aren't voting.

Donnie Covidseed lost fair and square. More people voted against him than for him. It's over.

Ummm...gee
Thats a tough one

Ya think maybe because Trump told his minions to not vote by mail?

You're supposed to count the mail in ballots first.

Look at Pennsylvania
Republicans blocked legislation to count early votes and then complained that votes were counted after.

A decision that made no logical sense...unless you wanted to cause chaos. Oh, right...

Trump is well within his rights to pay for a recount in states where the margins are close enough. He should save his money though. He's probably going to need it to try to keep himself out of prison.

Prison? What did he do? You cannot even make up a charge, which is what happened when he was impeached!

Trump is well within his rights to pay for a recount in states where the margins are close enough. He should save his money though. He's probably going to need it to try to keep himself out of prison.

Prison? What did he do? You cannot even make up a charge, which is what happened when he was impeached!

I voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe myself...

Rather reluctantly, albeit as a relief that there might be an end to the National Nightmare that we now endure...

So... I'm a registered (D)... and I say: What the hell... knock yourself out... have all the recounts you like... you pay for them... completion deadline: < December 14, 2020.

Ummm...gee
Thats a tough one

Look at Pennsylvania
Republicans blocked legislation to count early votes and then complained that votes were counted after.

Post the link.

Ummm...gee
Thats a tough one

Look at Pennsylvania

Post the link.
Okay.

I voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe myself...

Rather reluctantly, albeit as a relief that there might be an end to the National Nightmare that we now endure...

So... I'm a registered (D)... and I say: What the hell... knock yourself out... have all the recounts you like... you pay for them... completion deadline: < December 14, 2020.

You get what you voted for . . . enjoy

355d3aa0-1cbd-4d49-9974-3e4a1b5dfa08-2060x1236.jpeg

Yes. You people are. You don't like the result so you adopt the worst character traits of your candidate.
Donald Trump made ALL of his problems. And you happily ignored them. Four years ago, I didn't hear ANY of you bitching about the legitimacy of the election
when your guy was squeaking it out. And there were more reasons to recount then.
It's just sour grapes. And extremely un-American. In addition to being embarrassing.
NO, you didn't like the result so you installed Soros funded voting machines with Clinton-Feinstein Vote Swapping Dominion software on them, and when the software could not keep up with The Election Day Flood of Legal Trump Voters, you had no choice to put the call out to 6 states you were getting your ass whipped in, stop the count and start backing up the trucks and bringing in Fraudulent Biden ballots with no signatures, no privacy envelopes, incorrect addresses, fictitious birth dates of 01/01/1900, dead people, and fictitious people.

In one incident, there were simultaneous registrations of 25,000 nursing home patients registered on election eve ALL FOR DEMOCRATS ONLY, and these registrations did not "stream in" in a normal pattern. They were added all at once. Same with The Biden Ballots which were all 100% Joe Biden. In another incident 450,000 Biden Ballots were added in to the system simultaneously with zero down ballot votes on them. I could go on, but I won't. Right now we have broken all records on Fraud Reports, and the number of affidavits, for Election Fraud witnessed has never been seen at this level ever.

Your polls were wrong, and you did not anticipate the turnout for President Trump of 73 Million People, and your software could not keep up. You were losing and you know it, and you have already lost.

It was too big of a deficit to make up through Fraud. Same as in 2016, only you learned a couple lessons, but cheaters never prosper.

God said He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel and bless those who stand up for life and Donald J Trump does both of those things, and He is angry with cheaters, liars, and thieves.

Donald Trump is your 46th President, or God is ready to roll with The End Times Prophecies and will turn over America to The Heathen Barbarians who will bring in the New World Order.

So we pray for our Republic in The Name of Jesus, Lord, Creator, Messiah, and we ask Him to petition The Courts of Heaven for JUSTICE, and undo the deeds of the wicked. For God has said, The Wicked and Ensnared by the traps they lay for others. And so you will be undone by your own Evil Deeds, and we believe this in the Name of Jesus Christ who left His Throne, became a man so He could voluntarily pay for the Sins of The 1st Adam and offer Himself up as a Sinless Second Adam, so that we would have a way back to God, and stand before Him sinless, not of ourselves but through the sacrifice of God, of The Son of God who loved us so much He allowed Himself to be crucified and who was God so much, that DEATH could not hold Him and He is resurrected and sitting on the right hand of The Father awaiting the order from The Father to return in visible form for His Church, and then again at the very end to save Israel and destroy the New World Order of AntiChrist at the end of The Tribulation, and establish His righteous rule of peace forever and ever.

Forum List

Back