Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
. In some cases there were also some assholes who did stupid things to like that guy who lost his job for being a dick in the drive through. But I don't see a problem with boycotting, Boycott the Red Hen, just stop treating this like some sort of national threat.

Adam Smith was the name of the "asshole" in the Chick Fil A drive thru.

But this man was just doing what he was egged on to do, by the Left.

Who 'on the left'? Give examples, be specific.

And afterwards, after he got canned, the libs just threw this weak minded doofus under the bus.

There was no bus to throw him under, literally nobody cared about the guy.

The libs were the cause of Smith acting stupid, he thought he'd be celebrated.

Your post is on repeat.

Thrown under the bus, just like Buy-a-lick (the blonde who lied about the Pizza God Father, Herman Cain) and Levi Johnston ( the baby's daddy that turned on the Palins).

How far do you think you can throw that kitchen sink anyway? Is this where I come back with right wing assholes who have been fired from their jobs and then we can go back and forth on that edging further off topic? Douche.
heh this being mr "do you really need a link" in same thread. :)

I'm actually surprised you didn't know about this.

Remembering when a baker turned away Joe Biden and received praise from conservatives - NY Daily News
Funny, I don’t recall liberals threatening to vandalize that restaurant

Yeah, I don't remember liberals telling everyone that person needs to learn a lesson either. Strange.

Boycott whoever you want, the left and right do it all the time, I have no issue with it, however I don't think it is effective.

Except when they are.

Successful Consumer Boycotts: Ethical Consumer

Like I stated boycott who you want, I will spend my dollars where I want. To me the Red Hen is totally justified to not serve and people have a right to respond however they want. If that means criticizing, protesting the restaurant or boycotting it altogether, that is their right. What no one has a right to do is incite violence.

Or throw bird shit at a business.

What I don't get is why the angry vitriol over this restaurant. Who cares?

I agree they can protest but shouldn't throw bird shit on it or take a dump on police cars or riot because your gal didn't win the presidency or other like things. I understand the getting upset, I understand the not servicing someone. I see a lot of frustration by both the extreme left and the extreme right and I see the media, the politicians, including Congressmen and the President fanning the flames.

Ah, look at you talking about riots because Clinton didn't win, that's cute.

Yep, because I thought that was just as pointless and dumb, didn’t you?

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
Chicken_dances-1.gif

Boycott whoever you want, the left and right do it all the time, I have no issue with it, however I don't think it is effective.

Except when they are.

Successful Consumer Boycotts: Ethical Consumer

Like I stated boycott who you want, I will spend my dollars where I want. To me the Red Hen is totally justified to not serve and people have a right to respond however they want. If that means criticizing, protesting the restaurant or boycotting it altogether, that is their right. What no one has a right to do is incite violence.

I agree they can protest but shouldn't throw bird shit on it or take a dump on police cars or riot because your gal didn't win the presidency or other like things. I understand the getting upset, I understand the not servicing someone. I see a lot of frustration by both the extreme left and the extreme right and I see the media, the politicians, including Congressmen and the President fanning the flames.

I still like watching those vids. :)

I'm not really sure what riots you are talking about. If you're talking about the anti-Trump protests or the women's' march then I wouldn't call them riots and I do think they serve a purpose, just not for you. On the flip side the Tea Party had quite a few protests in their hey day, they weren't pointless.

You go, girl.

You go, girl.
It's free entertainment that never gets old.

You go, girl.
It's cheap entertainment that never gets old.

If you can afford it, rock on.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif

I disagree with the vandalism, the hacking, and the other criminal actions taken against this womans restaurant. If she wishes to be a bigot, that is her Right. It is completely OK to broadcast that fact to the world, but this other illegal BS is just that. Bullshit. They need to stop.

You go, girl.

Are you that poor?

You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.
bullshit

moron

proof?

prove that anyone chased the cow across the street.

strangely, having mike *more squirrel* huckabee claim it happened just doesn't cut it for normal, non-trump duodenum licking people

You are such a Dumb Ass...

You go, girl.

Are you that poor?

Nope.

I'm not really sure what riots you are talking about. If you're talking about the anti-Trump protests or the women's' march then I wouldn't call them riots and I do think they serve a purpose, just not for you. On the flip side the Tea Party had quite a few protests in their hey day, they weren't pointless.

Portland, Oregon was one city that rioted, they went on for several days, fires, property destroyed, assaults, arrests, lasted several days. Other cities rioted but it was just an election, happens every two years.

Oh wait, you get to decide if they serve a purpose or not.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.
bullshit

moron

proof?

prove that anyone chased the cow across the street.

strangely, having mike *more squirrel* huckabee claim it happened just doesn't cut it for normal, non-trump duodenum licking people

You are such a Dumb Ass...

You go, girl.

Are you that poor?

Nope.
I'm feeling better. :)

Portland, Oregon was one city that rioted, they went on for several days, fires, property destroyed, assaults, arrests, lasted several days. Other cities rioted but it was just an election, happens every two years.

Oh, the anarchists, I'm not an anarchist.

Protests is a way of drawing and demonstrating support for like minded individuals or to raise an issue say gay rights or taxation to the public. The right and left and even non political groups have had demonstrates to promote their cause. It's part of the democratic process.

I'm not sure why anyone would get the squirts over a protest or demonstration just for the sake of it. What it's usually about is people such as yourself looking for an excuse to insult people you don't agree with.

Let's give it a test, did Glenn Beck piss you off when he had his tax day protest? Did the white nationalists piss you off too? I'd like to see your posts condemning that protest.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

The man who threw the chicken dung was arrested.

Protestors came from out of town and went online to attack other restaurants.

The far-right is wa-aaay more unhinged than the far-left.

Facts --->>> In Red Hen aftermath, a community wades through nation's vitriol
Things have gone way to far. It should have ended when the guy was fired.

Protests is a way of drawing and demonstrating support for like minded individuals or to raise an issue say gay rights or taxation to the public. The right and left and even non political groups have had demonstrates to promote their cause. It's part of the democratic process.

I'm not sure why anyone would get the squirts over a protest or demonstration just for the sake of it. What it's usually about is people such as yourself looking for an excuse to insult people you don't agree with.

Let's give it a test, did Glenn Beck piss you off when he had his tax day protest? Did the white nationalists piss you off too? I'd like to see your posts condemning that protest.

Glenn Beck pissed me off when I met him. Dude is way too full of himself.

I don’t get upset if anyone protests, you are the one that said “you don’t get the anger and vitriol”. I do, I don’t understand the violence. That’s is what I don’t understand. It is pointless. You can protest all you want, I really don’t give a fuck, you can protest 24/7, you can protest against Trump, you can protest against whites, blacks, gays, straights, turtles, whatever you want, the minute it goes violent or destroying others property, you are wrong and I don’t really understand that. As I stated earlier in this thread we have a right to protest and if anyone wants to exercise that right, do it, I have no issue. You want your gay parade, have one, you are a racist and hold a protest fine, it’s a free country.

You are the one that claimed the protests at the restaurant were pointless, they lost me when they threw the bird shit and threatened others, I don’t get that. There protest was fine, up until then it was within the law.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Why? Because you say so? We have a right in this country to demonstrate peacefully, they can picket that restaurant 24/7for the next 100 years and I’m fine with it, it is a person’s right. The violence, the disrespect, the flinging of crap is wrong, the rest is acceptable and fine because freedom of expression is the law of the land.

Glenn Beck pissed me off when I met him. Dude is way too full of himself.

I listened to him a couple times and I thought the same.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Why? Because you say so? We have a right in this country to demonstrate peacefully, they can picket that restaurant 24/7for the next 100 years and I’m fine with it, it is a person’s right. The violence, the disrespect, the flinging of crap is wrong, the rest is acceptable and fine because freedom of expression is the law of the land.
That is what I am referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back