Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

Showed it to you. It is right there.

Don't play coy.
What you posted literally backed up my statements that gender is largely social and cultural while sex is biological. Put your ego aside and stop trying so hard to win a debate. Its not going to happen with this one

What you posted literally backed up my statements that gender is largely social and cultural while sex is biological. Put your ego aside and stop trying so hard to win a debate. Its not going to happen with this one
Now not originally not for five decades. Keep up.

What part of this does your dumbass leftist brain not understand you dishonest demon?

The words sex and gender have a long and intertwined history. In the 15th century gender expanded from its use as a term for a grammatical subclass to join sex in referring to either of the two primary biological forms of a species, a meaning sex has had since the 14th century; phrases like "the male sex" and "the female gender" are both grounded in uses established for more than five centuries.

What part of this does your dumbass leftist brain not understand you dishonest demon?

The words sex and gender have a long and intertwined history. In the 15th century gender expanded from its use as a term for a grammatical subclass to join sex in referring to either of the two primary biological forms of a species, a meaning sex has had since the 14th century; phrases like "the male sex" and "the female gender" are both grounded in uses established for more than five centuries.
Theres nothing to not understand about that... its great if you only want to look at a sliver. If i'm going off your retard logic then we should not consider the changes you're pointing to that were made in the 15th century to expand gender from a grammatical subclass to include relations to sex as valid... right? You don't think changes to definitions should be considered isn't that what you've been arguing?

But back in reality, definitions are definitions and as our society evolves so does our language so at times new words are introduced and old words expand on their meanings. Fact is gender has involved a psychological and societal construct by definition for your entire life. Going back to the 15th century means absolutely noting.. Especially when your source backs up my argument in the very next paragraph.

Go take a nap dude, you're embarrassing yourself here.

What do you think? Do you think they were making an "A OK" sign for the cameras... A group of proud boys in a bar... What do you think?

That hand sign goes back a long way in our society. You said you had "context". What is it?

1637095736721.png

Yes, I'm familiar with that urban legend. So again I ask, why did people like Barack Obama continue using the sign?
theres nothing wrong with the OK sign. I use it all the time. But if people are using it in a racial way then there is something wrong. Don't you think?

Forum List

Back