Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

Lefties,you dumb asses are taking your ORANGE MAN BAD narrative and media lies and trying to make them work against all the evidence presented in court.

Wait… weren’t you just railing on me for being a dick?! Perhaps you should set a better example with your own words… ya think?
That would be like the Nazis telling the Red Army to set a better example. You threw the first salvo now eat it. Dumb Leftist.

It was in the 1970s that feminist scholars adopted the term gender as way of distinguishing "socially constructed" aspects of male–female differences (gender) from "biologically determined" aspects (sex).

Before that it was based on biology.
According to your post it’s been 50 years, since before you were born, that genders definition has entailed social constructs. That’s your entire life dude, why are you hanging on a dated definition? What was that old definition BTW?

It's a shame that the judge had to mention to the jury to please ignore statements made by the president as they are not relevant in your deliberations.

Way to go Jen!

According to your post it’s been 50 years, since before you were born, that genders definition has entailed social constructs. That’s your entire life dude, why are you hanging on a definition that existed since before you were born?
By feminists but no one cared back then as bathrooms weren't gender neutral but definitions can change. You lose again, leftist.

Talk about losing a debate! Nice one
Knew you would say that so I was ready. This was it. Not going to give you the link though. Find it yourself. You can do that, can't you? You're so predictable.

either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures

Knew you would say that so I was ready. This was it. Not going to give you the link though. Find it yourself. You can do that, can't you? You're so predictable.

either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures
Wow, look at you getting all dishonest… you just posted the definition of “sex” from the Webster dictionary when we were talking about gender. Did you really think you’d get away with that BS?! That’s pathetic AZOG

Wow, look at you getting all dishonest… you just posted the definition of “sex” from the Webster dictionary. Did you really think you’d get away with that BS?!

FUCK YOU. We were talking about it before the change. You are a dick.

The words sex and gender have a long and intertwined history. In the 15th century gender expanded from its use as a term for a grammatical subclass to join sex in referring to either of the two primary biological forms of a species, a meaning sex has had since the 14th century; phrases like "the male sex" and "the female gender" are both grounded in uses established for more than five centuries.

Why would you go by anything other than the standard English definitions of words?
The prosecutor claimed all those chasing Kyle were just trying to disarm him cuz they were scared.

Sounds like the textbook definition of vigilante.

One of these days maybe you’ll do yourself a favor and look up the definition of gender… but that’s a different discussion
Which one? You clowns claim there are 37 genders these days......and they can be changed like socks.

The definition is the definition. Just look it up. You don’t get to define words by what you think they “may” be changed to. The definitions are what they are. This is the dumbest defense you’ve made in a while.
You morons changed "male and female" to add things like "?".

FUCK YOU. We were talking about it before the change. You are a dick.

The words sex and gender have a long and intertwined history. In the 15th century gender expanded from its use as a term for a grammatical subclass to join sex in referring to either of the two primary biological forms of a species, a meaning sex has had since the 14th century; phrases like "the male sex" and "the female gender" are both grounded in uses established for more than five centuries.

No dude, with all due respect, fuck you. You lie and post the definition of sex pretending that it’s the definition of gender and try to hide it by not posting the link. Now you’re posting another snippet… well keep reading genius. This is from your link and it supports exactly the argument I’ve been making for months.

“Among those who study gender and sexuality, a clear delineation between sex and gender is typically prescribed, with sex as the preferred term for biological forms, and gender limited to its meanings involving behavioral, cultural, and psychological traits. In this dichotomy, the terms male and femalerelate only to biological forms (sex), while the terms masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender).”

Vigilante you can make an argument for. White Supremacist? Biden owes him an apology.
Biden saw him in a photo at a Proud Boys event... Walks like a duck...
I don't think Kyle is a white supremacist but he was befriending them. He should be far more careful.

But seriously can any Trump supporter with a straight face eve make a comment on this considering the actions of the guy they supported...

As for Kyle himself, I feel sorry for him in one way... He is an easily led kid who was placed in a bad place by people older than him. He was not an adult and he definitely not old for his age... He clearly was not explained the law and he is in real trouble... I will also point out that in most other jurisdictions in the world (like Europe), the people who put a gun in his hand and putting him on that street would be facing more serious charges... Kyle would be looking at 1 year in minimum but the others could be looking at enabling a murder..

No dude, with all due respect, fuck you. You lie and post the definition of sex pretending that it’s the definition of gender and try to hide it by not posting the link. Now you’re posting another snippet… well keep reading genius. This is from your link and it supports exactly the argument I’ve been making for months.

“Among those who study gender and sexuality, a clear delineation between sex and gender is typically prescribed, with sex as the preferred term for biological forms, and gender limited to its meanings involving behavioral, cultural, and psychological traits. In this dichotomy, the terms male and femalerelate only to biological forms (sex), while the terms masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender).”
I clicked in Gender and it took me there. Just showed it to you. It was the same. If you research it...says same as 1A. So fuck you, asshole. I put the fucking definition in BOLD.

You are deranged.

Biden saw him in a photo at a Proud Boys event... Walks like a duck...
I don't think Kyle is a white supremacist but he was befriending them. He should be far more careful.

But seriously can any Trump supporter with a straight face eve make a comment on this considering the actions of the guy they supported...

As for Kyle himself, I feel sorry for him in one way... He is an easily led kid who was placed in a bad place by people older than him. He was not an adult and he definitely not old for his age... He clearly was not explained the law and he is in real trouble... I will also point out that in most other jurisdictions in the world (like Europe), the people who put a gun in his hand and putting him on that street would be facing more serious charges... Kyle would be looking at 1 year in minimum but the others could be looking at enabling a murder..
There is zero proof that he was "befriending" them. Biden should have waited for all the data before making a disparaging comment such as that. The judge had to tell the jury to disregard his comments. Europe has different gun laws. Agreed Kyle should not have been there (blame the parents as he was a kid) but he also has the right to self defense and doesn't deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison IMO.

Forum List

Back