Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

I’m not defending anything genius I’m simply expanding the conversation by providing perspective and asking questions.

there is a posture that can be taken to resist civil rights protests which skates dangerously close to racist and white suprematists… it is also totally fine and understandable to try and protect property during a dangerous riot.
and yet, someone does this to show you how the left redefines words, which IS a part of this topic, you say it's another topic and avoid it.

you do what you won't allow. very very typical of you.

You're dodging. Why did you say "don't you"? Why did you choose those words?
I said “don’t you” because I was assuming that you’d understand the perspective I was presenting. I guess I was wrong.

Now that was condescending, but you kind of asked for it.

I define gender by how the dictionary defines it. You want definitions to be malleable? Really?! I wouldn’t have expected that from you… or are you just doing a childish “if they can’t do it then so can I” argument??
That definition has obviously changed so may vigilante. Correct? That is the crux of my point. You lost another debate. Loser.

I said “don’t you” because I was assuming that you’d understand the perspective I was presenting. I guess I was wrong.

Now that was condescending, but you kind of asked for it.
You lie. You said that to be demeaning as in if I didn't agree I was stupid. Nice try though. Your perspective is idiotic like most of your perspectives. I would not expect anything more from a Biden aka potted plant supporter. Someone who was offended by "Let's Go Brandon"...which is something the media created but you blamed the people not the media.

That definition has obviously changed so may vigilante. Correct? That is the crux of my point. You lost another debate. Loser.
The definition is the definition. Just look it up. You don’t get to define words by what you think they “may” be changed to. The definitions are what they are. This is the dumbest defense you’ve made in a while.

You lie. You said that to be demeaning as in if I didn't agree I was stupid. Nice try though. Your perspective is idiotic like most of your perspectives. I would not expect anything more from a Biden aka potted plant supporter. Someone who was offended by "Let's Go Brandon"...which is something the media created but you blamed the people not the media.
You don’t have to agree with the perspective but you can express understanding of where it comes from. And yes, if you can’t see or understand that then you are a moron

One of these days maybe you’ll do yourself a favor and look up the definition of gender… but that’s a different discussion
which definition? the original one, or how it has morphed?

so in doing what you ask you have proven you DO redefine words as you see fit for your views and agenda.

The definition is the definition. Just look it up. You don’t get to define words by what you think they “may” be changed to. The definitions are what they are. This is the dumbest defense you’ve made in a while.
yet i just showed you articles where that in effect has been done over and over again.

People are responsible for their own words and actions. I’m not personally offended by Let’s go Brandon. I just think it’s embarrassing for our country when elected leaders use it while on the job. Sad that parents get their children to use it. And pathetic that our society seems to be embracing these gutter tactics. I had hoped to see our people evolve for the better not spiral backwards

You admitted that definitions are malleable. So the definition today may not be the same definition tomorrow. You know that don't you?

You admitted that definitions are malleable. So the definition today may not be the same definition tomorrow. You know that don't you?
If we are talking about a subject today then we use today’s definition, I don’t see why you are so confused about that.

You don’t have to agree with the perspective but you can express understanding of where it comes from. And yes, if you can’t see or understand that then you are a moron
Thanks for admitting that you were being a condescending prick. I do see that your reality and my reality are not one in the same. Which is fine but you don't have to be a dick. You see that don't you?

People are responsible for their own words and actions. I’m not personally offended by Let’s go Brandon. I just think it’s embarrassing for our country when elected leaders use it while on the job. Sad that parents get their children to use it. And pathetic that our society seems to be embracing these gutter tactics. I had hoped to see our people evolve for the better not spiral backwards
Are these elected leaders poking fun at Biden or the media or BOTH? In your honest opinion. To me it is the media and they deserve it as they blatantly lied. You see that don't you?

Thanks for admitting that you were being a condescending prick. I do see that your reality and my reality are not one in the same. Which is fine but you don't have to be a dick. You see that don't you?
My original question was not meant to be condescending but I’m sorry if it hurt your feelings… I’ll try and be more sensitive to that for you in the future

What’s the old definition of gender that you seem to be referencing in this argument.
It was in the 1970s that feminist scholars adopted the term gender as way of distinguishing "socially constructed" aspects of male–female differences (gender) from "biologically determined" aspects (sex).

Before that it was based on biology.

My original question was not meant to be condescending but I’m sorry if it hurt your feelings… I’ll try and be more sensitive to that for you in the future
You admitted it was meant to be condescending as it implied disagreement meant I was a moron. LOL

You don't know what condescending means either it seems.

Your perspective is idiotic like most of your perspectives. I would not expect anything more from a Biden aka potted plant supporter.
Wait… weren’t you just railing on me for being a dick?! Perhaps you should set a better example with your own words… ya think?

Forum List

Back