Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

Theres nothing to not understand about that... its great if you only want to look at a sliver. If i'm going off your retard logic then we should not consider the changes you're pointing to that were made in the 15th century to expand gender from a grammatical subclass to include relations to sex as valid... right? You don't think changes to definitions should be considered isn't that what you've been arguing?

But back in reality, definitions are definitions and as our society evolves so does our language so at times new words are introduced and old words expand on their meanings. Fact is gender has involved a psychological and societal construct by definition for your entire life. Going back to the 15th century means absolutely noting.. Especially when your source backs up my argument in the very next paragraph.

Go take a nap dude, you're embarrassing yourself here.
For 500 yrs sex and gender were the same and then came feminism. You understand that don't you?

For 10k+ years gender was only a grammatical reference. Why is the 15th century change valid in your eyes?
For 500 years sex and gender were the same and then came feminism. Definitions change. Vigilantism definition may change. You understand that don't you?

For 500 years sex and gender were the same and then came feminism. Definitions change. Vigilantism definition may change. You understand that don't you?
Sure, but for now vigilantism means what it means just like gender means what it means. I don't see why you are making this more complicated than it needs to be

Sure, but for now vigilantism means what it means just like gender means what it means. I don't see why you are making this more complicated than it needs to be
And I said yes but it may change given the current environment. You understand that don't you?

That cannot be said enough. It needs to be shouted from the rooftops in todays age where the entire political process seems intent on redefining words to mean anything. Speech is violence (and hilariously enough the SAME EXACT PEOPLE claim silence is violence as well), infrastructure means social welfare, justice now must have an added effect that means the opposite of justice a la social justice, climate justice, racial justice and on and on. It is not a new phenomena by any means, the commerce clause has interpreted commerce to, quite literally, mean anything and everything, but it certainly has been massively accelerated in recent times.

When those in power can define words to mean anything, the law means whatever they want it to.

The only reason the demleftist continue to redefine words is their voters continue to fall for it.

The definition is the definition. Just look it up. You don’t get to define words by what you think they “may” be changed to. The definitions are what they are. This is the dumbest defense you’ve made in a while.

Look up the definition of marriage.

And I said yes but it may change given the current environment. You understand that don't you?
And aliens might come down from space and take a dump on your head… who gives a shit?! It is what it is right now so why are we talking about maybes?!

Look up the definition of marriage.
No prob… what of it?

marriage; plural noun: marriages
  1. 1.
    the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman).
    "a happy marriage"
  2. a combination or mixture of two or more elements.

Upset?? Haha, no I was laughing at the visual of an alien crapping on your head. That was a misread on your part but thanks for you concern.
An illegal alien? You seem to like them more than our vets. You know that right?

Forum List

Back