🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Red Jen Psaki invites disgraced clown Dan Rather back to White House press room

Speaking on lies in reporting....

This is an ACTUAL NEWS CHYRON from Newsmaxx
View attachment 477657

The photoshop is so horrible because they know when it comes to their audience.....they don't even have to try anymore

But let's clutch our pearls over Dan Rather because you didn't like what he reported about another guy you folks claim to hate....
If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!
If they open their mouths it is a lie. Heres how they have to be dealt with , if they say anything just assume it is a lie , since it darn near always is. it just easier that way. In fact without lies and distortions their hate party wouldn't exist.

I think this is great, actually. There's nothing that better represents Joe Biden's administration than a disgraced former reporter who lost his job over a fake story he pushed because he was mad at the president.

LOL
First he is not disgraced, no biggy >the humor is ,this is from the party that had Rush the biggest liar in the Media, him being buried is the best thing that could happen for this great country. , the hate Nazi Hannity and there main source is Fox Crap news . Biggest liar media group by all standards.

Why did CBS fire Rather?
But isn't CBS part of the Deep State media that was out to take down Bush who is also part of the Deep State who was out to take down Trump???

Man, this Trumper logic sure gets complicated

Speaking on lies in reporting....

This is an ACTUAL NEWS CHYRON from Newsmaxx
View attachment 477657

The photoshop is so horrible because they know when it comes to their audience.....they don't even have to try anymore

But let's clutch our pearls over Dan Rather because you didn't like what he reported about another guy you folks claim to hate....
Because Dan Rather does not report against to any if at all of the many Progs who are corrupted. People trusted him and so many other reporters. We know now what they are.
Why would anyone trust him if all he did was lie anyway...since he was part of the Deep State media??

When were these "I Trust Dan Rather" years???

First he is not disgraced, no biggy >the humor is ,this is from the party that had Rush the biggest liar in the Media, him being buried is the best thing that could happen for this great country. , the hate Nazi Hannity and there main source is Fox Crap news . Biggest liar media group by all standards.
NOT DISGRACED? Where has Dan Rather been since he was fired by CBS in 2006 for his blatant and
egregious lies about George Bush, if he is not disgraced and untouchable as a media authority?

You can save yourself a lot of embarrassment and shame if you'd stop posting such brainless trash.
Try thinking, sometime. See how it feels.

{...

Dan Rather still stands by the CBS News report that got him fired, nearly a decade and one feature film later.
The former anchor’s reputation was tarnished after the accuracy of his 2004 story questioning President George W. Bush‘s military service was publicly disputed by the leader’s administration. The entire saga was recently dramatized on the big screen in Truth, starring Robert Redford as Rather.
“We reported a true story. We didn’t do it perfectly,” the 84-year-old recently told The Hollywood Reporter. “We made some mistakes of getting to the truth. But that didn’t change the truth of what we reported.”
Rather and his producer Mary Mapes (played by Cate Blanchett in Truth) aired a story that alleged that Bush went AWOL during his time in the Texas Air National Guard. The Bush administration charged that the documents used as the basis for the report were inauthentic, leading to an independent investigation that ultimately concluded that the piece disregarded “fundamental journalistic principles.” The documents were not, however, ever proved to be forgeries.

Rather was subsequently removed from the anchor desk before leaving CBS News for good in 2006 after 44 years. The departure wasn’t without controversy – Rather filed a $70 million lawsuit against the news network, a claim that was eventually dismissed.

...}

Dan Rather was fired but should not have been.
The evidence is Bush failed to show up for his National Guard duties.

It was claimed the documents he used were forgeries due to the use of a proportional font, but many printers back then, like the IBM Selectrics, had proportional font capabilities. They were just not as common as the uniform spacing printers.

The only disgraced individual in this story is George W. Bush, who is a known and notorious COLOSSAL failure both personally and for the country.

Trump himself confirmed this.

{...

Dan Rather still stands by the CBS News report that got him fired, nearly a decade and one feature film later.
The former anchor’s reputation was tarnished after the accuracy of his 2004 story questioning President George W. Bush‘s military service was publicly disputed by the leader’s administration. The entire saga was recently dramatized on the big screen in Truth, starring Robert Redford as Rather.
“We reported a true story. We didn’t do it perfectly,” the 84-year-old recently told The Hollywood Reporter. “We made some mistakes of getting to the truth. But that didn’t change the truth of what we reported.”
Rather and his producer Mary Mapes (played by Cate Blanchett in Truth) aired a story that alleged that Bush went AWOL during his time in the Texas Air National Guard. The Bush administration charged that the documents used as the basis for the report were inauthentic, leading to an independent investigation that ultimately concluded that the piece disregarded “fundamental journalistic principles.” The documents were not, however, ever proved to be forgeries.

Rather was subsequently removed from the anchor desk before leaving CBS News for good in 2006 after 44 years. The departure wasn’t without controversy – Rather filed a $70 million lawsuit against the news network, a claim that was eventually dismissed.

...}

It was claimed the documents he used were forgeries due to the use of a proportional font, but many printers back then, like the IBM Selectrics, had proportional font capabilities. They were just not as common as the uniform spacing printers.

Rather literally used fake documents...lol. That's unacceptable, by any journalistic standard.

LMAO! This should be good...

White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted Wednesday former news anchor Dan Rather is welcome in the White House press briefing room “anytime,” noting “she may regret” the invitation.

Psaki’s response originated from Rather’s tweet at Psaki, which praised her for reminding him of his “daily” White House beat. “Would be fun to find my way back to the briefing room again the future,” he prodded.

Psaki responded by saying, “I may regret this, but you are welcome anytime! there is always a seat for @DanRather in the briefing room.”

EoL9T_-XcAUCG4x.png
What’s your issue with this... besides wanting to project, whine and name call??

I think this is great, actually. There's nothing that better represents Joe Biden's administration than a disgraced former reporter who lost his job over a fake story he pushed because he was mad at the president.

LOL

Why did CBS fire Rather?
No the question is since Rush Hanity Ingraham's and Carlson are 100 times worse then Rather, why would we even take your silliness seriously.

I knew you would dodge that question. You're a rube.

LOL
Ok ace tell me why your comment needs any consideration since CBS did not fire Rather. Nor was he fired at all.

Stop lying for the corporate media;

In 1981, Rather was promoted to news anchor for the CBS Evening News, a role he occupied for 24 years. Along with Peter Jennings at ABC News and Tom Brokaw at NBC News, he was one of the "Big Three" nightly news anchors in the U.S. from the 1980s through the early 2000s. He frequently contributed to CBS's weekly news magazine, 60 Minutes. Within a year of Brokaw's retirement and Jennings's death, Rather left the anchor desk in 2005 following the Killian documents controversy, in which he presented unauthenticated documents in a news report on President George W. Bush's Vietnam War–era service in the National Guard. He continued to work with CBS until 2006, when he was abruptly fired.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted Wednesday former news anchor Dan Rather is welcome in the White House press briefing room “anytime,” noting “she may regret” the invitation.

Psaki’s response originated from Rather’s tweet at Psaki, which praised her for reminding him of his “daily” White House beat. “Would be fun to find my way back to the briefing room again the future,” he prodded.

Psaki responded by saying, “I may regret this, but you are welcome anytime! there is always a seat for @DanRather in the briefing room.”

EoL9T_-XcAUCG4x.png
What’s your issue with this... besides wanting to project, whine and name call??

As I said, I have no issue with it. I think it's absolutely right and perfect that a scumbag like Rather, who was fired for lying, should be back in the press room while Joe Biden is president. It is most fitting.

EoL9T_-XcAUCG4x.png

As I said, I have no issue with it. I think it's absolutely right and perfect that a scumbag like Rather, who was fired for lying, should be back in the press room while Joe Biden is president. It is most fitting.
Oh good, I have no problem with it either. Why did you start a thread about it? Just so you could project and name call?

NOT DISGRACED? Where has Dan Rather been since he was fired by CBS in 2006 for his blatant and
egregious lies about George Bush, if he is not disgraced and untouchable as a media authority?

You can save yourself a lot of embarrassment and shame if you'd stop posting such brainless trash.
hey brainless trash , when can this even be consider when Rather was never fired. You have to catch up if you want to play your games with me.

He had Bush tapped 100%, no lie .not even close/

EoL9T_-XcAUCG4x.png

Anyone else you chose to hate and want to libel?

{...

...}

Rather literally used fake documents...lol. That's unacceptable, by any journalistic standard.

Wrong. While the documents can't be proven to be real, attempts to prove them fake were all lies.
Proportional fonts were commonly available back then.

EoL9T_-XcAUCG4x.png

There is no proof Rather lied, and most likely he did not.
Firing him was not only wrong, but illegal.
Documents were printed with proportional fonts even back then.

hey brainless trash , when can this even be consider when Rather was never fired. You have to catch up if you want to play your games with me.

Yes Rather was fired, and it was illegal.

Forum List

Back