Redacted Affadavit officially released

By the way, Dems can’t refute the law, Presidents have ultimate declassifying authority:
2CDADF3A-FE47-4A5D-95F3-70E0AA2E1ECF.jpeg

Meh, it looks like nothing but what the DOJ has already leaked to the leftist press.
Yes, of course that's what it had to be.
But the beauty of it is in the FBI/DOJ being given the opportunity of having the American people hear it.
Trump's legal team set the stage and the performance was brilliantly informing.

In one thread or another recently I wondered whether the application for the search warrant bothered to advise the court that the classified papers had already been allegedly declassified?

Having now reviewed much of the non-redacted portions of the application, I am gratified to see that they DID make reference to that prior claim made by (at least) Kash Patel. What immediately follows that concession, however, is heavily redacted. I’m guessing it includes some allegations wherein the applicant FBI agent seeks to deny or challenge Patel’s assertions.

We all knew that’s what was coming. They aren’t going to compromise witnesses, national security, or their investigation. The purpose is to show justification and cause for the search… not reveal everything they are doing for the public to see.
They normally expose all this when charges are filed. Trump thought he would spoil the investigation when it implicated him even more.

Dude, are you on Heroin? Seriously? Trump is not president. I just told a third grader and the third grader understood.
Moron. He was President when he declassified the documents. I could tell a fetus that much and it might understand.

So Bwk you’re less intelligent than a fetus.

In one thread or another recently I wondered whether the application for the search warrant bothered to advise the court that the classified papers had already been allegedly declassified?

Having now reviewed much of the non-redacted portions of the application, I am gratified to see that they DID make reference to that prior claim made by (at least) Kash Patel. What immediately follows that concession, however, is heavily redacted. I’m guessing it includes some allegations wherein the applicant FBI agent seeks to deny or challenge Patel’s assertions.
You wonder? So far, there is zero evidence it was.

Redacted Affadavit officially released​

So many pages were completely blacked out, nothing more is being made public. The DOJ is hiding something.

It seems quite obvious that this action was taken on a political basis.

Redacted Affadavit officially released​

So many pages were completely blacked out, nothing more is being made public. The DOJ is hiding something.

It seems quite obvious that this action was taken on a political basis.
This implicated Trump even more.

Oh, so you wondered in one post, now claim he declassified? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: Which is it?
You Idiot. Try to comprehend. I wondered if the applicant had advised the court. And yes, what Patel said is that the President had declassified the previously declassified documents.

Go play in traffic child. This is all over your head.

They didn't sue. It was a consortium of media companies.
Who didn't sue and for what?
What has a media consortium have to do with it?

I think this discussion has covered all the pertinent points already but if you have an originnal spin to put on it then maybe that could keep the discussion alive with something we haven't heard?

He declassified them in Jan 2020 or earlier, nitwit.
There is zero evidence of that. If that were true you would have provided the link to that information. You didn't. You are a liar. Get back to your heroin.

Forum List

Back