Redacted Affadavit officially released

Then where is Garland today?... where are the charges?... where is the prosecution?.... all I see is persecution of a former president....
Isn't this the same argument they made about the affidavit. That it was so corrupt that DOJ wouldn't ever release it, not even parts of it.

Yet here we are today with the DOJ releasing the search warrant, the search manifest, and even the affidavit in support of the search warrant.

If you're saying Trump should have been charged already, be careful what you wish for. Trump is certainly guilty today of violation of the presidential records act, and defense information, signal intelligence, and human intelligence.

Why has bidens story changed?... he said he didn't know about the raid and when people called bullshit now he says he wasn't briefed before the raid.... words mean things.... he is being dishonest... why?...
Uh..That's the same thing. LOL. He didn't know about the search (not a raid. If it were you or me..THAT would be a raid. The Trumps were given consideration you and I would not have received). Biden is hands off with the DOJ. Letting them run their own ship without suggestion or interference. That's what DIDN'T happen in the last administration.

Uh..That's the same thing. LOL. He didn't know about the search (not a raid. If it were you or me..THAT would be a raid. The Trumps were given consideration you and I would not have received). Biden is hands off with the DOJ. Letting them run their own ship without suggestion or interference. That's what DIDN'T happen in the last administration.
Such utter bullshit. Nobody but you cult members believes that shit. Biden was fully involved and November will see you crying to no end.

Again, he labels as “fact” an obvious falsehood. In realty, the documents were not illegally possessed. The documents were not classified. And since they weren’t classified they didn’t need to be secured in a so-called “secure” location.
You missed one important face. The documents were stolen from the US government

Whether Trump took presidential records, or even tried to abscond with the presidential limo, or AF-1. He's not allowed to keep property he had full control over as president.

Biden is hands off with the DOJ.

Biden is brains off altogether.
You seem to know what's going in Biden's daily affairs.

Your boy more then likely has endangered the lives of live sources doing intel work. Not only that, some of the affidavit was redacted to protect the lives of investigators, witnesses & whover else is talking to the FBI because that bastard Trump can't be trusted NOT to endanger THEM.

That son of a bitch Trump is a domestic terrorist who should be locked up in a Super Max for the rest of his miserable life.

There's more to this, a lot more but you Trump asslickers are afraid of the truth. But guess what? That motherfucker Trump may walk on this because some of those documents that he stole can never see the light of day for ANY reason which includes at a trial for that traitor that you putz's glorify. Happy now?
I’ll go out on a limb and surmise that you’re talking about President Trump.

And he didn’t release anything. So there’s no basis to claim that he endangered anybody. You’re just being a tool. Again.

Such utter bullshit. Nobody but you cult members believes that shit. Biden was fully involved and November will see you crying to no end.
Funny, the normal conservative line is that Biden isn't even running the government. That somebody else is pulling his strings.

Based on the normal conservative rant, you have to sudden say that Biden is the genius behind everything from the 2020 election, to the raid at Mar-a-lago.

You missed one important face. The documents were stolen from the US government

Whether Trump took presidential records, or even tried to abscond with the presidential limo, or AF-1. He's not allowed to keep property he had full control over as president.
No they weren’t. Trump didn’t pack anything. By law, the GSA packs those things. Trump can’t legally be held accountable for their actions. NARA has no legal authority to classify anything per the courts.

No they weren’t. Trump didn’t pack anything. By law, the GSA packs those things. Trump can’t legally be held accountable for their actions. NARA has no legal authority to classify anything per the courts.
You actually think Trump cares what the law says about packing boxes?

Trump told his people what to pack. Several boxes were packed by Trump himself.

Trump frantically packed up documents to take with him in the last days of his presidency after finally accepting he was leaving the White House, report says

Amid the chaos and the realization that every election challenge was failing, Trump began instructing aides to pack up documents he planned to take with him to Mar-a-Lago,

Trump frantically packed up documents to take with him in the last days of his presidency after finally accepting he was leaving the White House, report says

Amid the chaos and the realization that every election challenge was failing, Trump began instructing aides to pack up documents he planned to take with him to Mar-a-Lago,
A source!

I see, some lefty in the MSM pontificates, and you consider it fact? No wonder you people believe what you do....

Right now, your November red wave is draining away faster than color is out of Trump's face. Long way to go but Republicans are steadily pissing away any advantage they had.

Forum List

Back