Redacted Affadavit officially released

Of course we knew it was going to be exactly this:

View attachment 687379

When the anti-Trump judge said the affidavit must be released and then gave them time to do redactions, we knew they would redact the over-whelming majority of the documents, so that it amounts to no release at all.

We knew it, but it is still annoying.

Kind of like your nephew that keeps saying, "You know what?" and when you ignore him, says "No really, I'm not joking this time! You know what? Come on, it's important! You know what?" over and over until you say *sigh* "What?" just to shut him up, and (of course) he says "Chicken butt!" and laughs like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard.

The 2022 election will lead to lots of chances for them to refuse to answer Senator's questions, and provide more redacted documents, but the 2024 election, if Trump wises up, will lead to deep cleansing of the FBI and DOJ leadership.
Trump toadies wanted more so as to muddy the waters. Sorry, that fish ain't takin that bait.

No, he didn't. You'd have to be a vegetating retard locked in your momma's basement not to know that.
Right out of Joe's mouth... he said he keeps classified documents in a cabinet with a lock on it at his home... all presidents work from home sometimes... I bet very few of these documents were ever at the white house to begin with...
And you have been here long enough to know that mentioning family is off limits.... My mother rest her soul has passed... jackass....

Right out of Joe's mouth... he said he keeps classified documents in a cabinet with a lock on it at his home... all presidents work from home sometimes... I bet very few of these documents were ever at the white house to begin with...
And you have been here long enough to know that mentioning family is off limits.... My mother rest her soul has passed... jackass....
Do you expect for him to take his documents to Mount Olympus with him? You are exhibit A where some humans do not possess a functioning brain.

Do you expect for him to take his documents to Mount Olympus with him? You are exhibit A where some humans do not possess a functioning brain.
Who are you talking about Joe? or Trump... make yourself clear dummy....

You don't even know what you are talking about...
As long as we have you here taking up space and saying nothing, mission accomplished. If you had something intelligent to offer, you wouldn't be spending so much of your time, distracting and attacking. Please, do continue.

You'd have to be a vegetating retard locked in your momma's basement not to know that.

He wasn't talking about your mother, he was talking about her basement.

Since when is real estate off limits?

As long as we have you here taking up space and saying nothing, mission accomplished. If you had something intelligent to offer, you wouldn't be spending so much of your time, distracting and attacking. Please, do continue.
You libtards can see this isn't going to land Trump in jail or even a courtroom and so you are pissed as hell....
I've been called every name in the book today... and I'm being nice...
So lash out if it makes you feel better....

Forum List

Back