Redacted Affadavit officially released

He wasn't talking about your mother, he was talking about her basement.

Since when is real estate off limits?
You are not allowed to even mention family read the rules.... do you want to test it?... go for it....

What distractions?....
Right out of Joe's mouth... he said he keeps classified documents in a cabinet with a lock on it at his home... all presidents work from home sometimes... I bet very few of these documents were ever at the white house to begin with...
And you have been here long enough to know that mentioning family is off limits.... My mother rest her soul has passed... jackass....
Rig
What do you think this is? "JOE?" What does Joe have to do with this thread?

Right out of Joe's mouth... he said he keeps classified documents in a cabinet with a lock on it at his home... all presidents work from home sometimes... I bet very few of these documents were ever at the white house to begin with...
And you have been here long enough to know that mentioning family is off limits.... My mother rest her soul has passed... jackass....
Rig
What do you think this is? "JOE?" What does Joe have to do with this thread?
Resident Biden said all presidents take their work home and he does too he said he keeps classified documents in a locking cabinet...
I'd say that tells us a lot...

Search warrants are issued at the end of an investigation, and a charge usually follows....So, tell us, when will he be charged?
:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:That is not what I was calling BackAgain out for. You missed that boat. You're an idiot diving in a swimming pool wrapped in duck tape.

You libtards can see this isn't going to land Trump in jail or even a courtroom and so you are pissed as hell....
I've been called every name in the book today... and I'm being nice...
So lash out if it makes you feel better....
Look, your little pitty party doesn't fly here okay. There is a reason you have nothing intelligent to debate on this forum. Not that you'll ever figure that out.

Resident Biden said all presidents take their work home and he does too he said he keeps classified documents in a locking cabinet...
I'd say that tells us a lot...
Biden has been handling classified information for about 50 years. He knows that low level classified documents (such as confidential) can be stored in locked cabinets.

Look, your little pitty party doesn't fly here okay. There is a reason you have nothing intelligent to debate on this forum. Not that you'll ever figure that out.
What pity party?... I'm having a great time watching this blow up in your face....
Pity has one T dummy....

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:That is not what I was calling BackAgain out for. You missed that boat. You're an idiot diving in a swimming pool wrapped in duck tape.
In the last two pages you haven't addressed Back Again....So what the fuck are you talking about....Plus, I don't give two shits what you and another capable poster are arguing about, he's probably kicking your dumb ass....Now, care to answer what I addressed you with, or are you going to continue to deflect?

So did mine, and? Did anyone attack your mother? Dude, grow the fuck up.
No... but you are not allowed to mention family because its considered a low blow I can prove it to you by reporting your post if you would like....

Forum List

Back