Redskins to Whiteskins

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Lets change the name of the Washington Redskins football team the Whiteskins, to show white people what racism feels like.

Lets change the name of the Washington Redskins football team the Whiteskins, to show white people what racism feels like.

You can't change the name of a franchise without the consent of the owner. Even you should know that.

Besides, it was a white owner (George Marshall) who named them the "Redskins" to begin with, in honor of a Native American coach.

Last edited:
Redskins honors the redskins you dumb fuck - political correctness is some sick shit.

"Redskin" is a derogatory term used to identify an entire group of people by the erroneous color of their skin during a much more racially insensitive era in the US...the American/Indian wars. What if the owner wanted to call the team "Yellowskins" to reference asians? Would that be any better?

Personally I don't really care, but if I was Native American I might concur the offensiveness of the term.

Last edited:
Redskins honors the redskins you dumb fuck - political correctness is some sick shit.
Actually it doesn't. It's akin to having the Dallas Darkies with a big lipped black man on their helmet. I'd like to see how that would play out around the country. I wonder if blacks would feel it honored them. Maybe the Washington Yellowmen would be a better fit?

I don't need to go into the history of the American Indian to point out that they deserve better than this. The name should be changed. Period. No questions asked. It's the right thing to do

So if the owner wanted to change the name to "Fighting Kikes" you'd be okay with that?
I wouldn't give a fuck what you call any team - I'm a "white cracker" ! My father watched the redskins as a boy (he was borne in 1919 ) when they were the Boston Redskins. All this insensativity is crap - if the name was too offensive the free market would punish it.

The indians lost - this world is a hurtful place, tuff shit. You don't like the name, don't support the team. It is not what someone calls you, it is what you are that matters :eusa_boohoo:

Actually it doesn't. It's akin to having the Dallas Darkies with a big lipped black man on their helmet. I'd like to see how that would play out around the country. I wonder if blacks would feel it honored them. Maybe the Washington Yellowmen would be a better fit?

I don't need to go into the history of the American Indian to point out that they deserve better than this. The name should be changed. Period. No questions asked. It's the right thing to do

Maybe they could change the name to "Slanty Eyed Japs" with a mascot of a Yellowman with his skin melting off his face from nuclear radiation?

Some people just don't get this because they're bigotry is just so deep seated they don't care about the effects it may have by anyone else not in their tribe.

So if the owner wanted to change the name to "Fighting Kikes" you'd be okay with that?
I wouldn't give a fuck what you call any team - I'm a "white cracker" ! My father watched the redskins as a boy (he was borne in 1919 ) when they were the Boston Redskins. All this insensativity is crap - if the name was too offensive the free market would punish it.

The indians lost - this world is a hurtful place, tuff shit. You don't like the name, don't support the team. It is not what someone calls you, it is what you are that matters :eusa_boohoo:

So you admit it is an offensive racial term used to demean Native Americans during and after they got their ass kicked and put on reservations?

BTW I can see why you have an israeli flag in your avi since what white europeans did to the native americans is exactly what israel is doing to the palis in the levant.

Last edited:

Maybe they could change the name to "Slanty Eyed Japs" with a mascot of a Yellowman with his skin melting off his face from nuclear radiation?

Some people just don't get this because they're bigotry is just so deep seated they don't care about the effects it may have by anyone else not in their tribe.
I don't think it's so much of them being bigots, they are just ignorant. Perhaps if they spent time with people outside of their race they would be able to decipher the "stupid complaints" from the legit complaints.

It's ignorance...

I don't think it's so much of them being bigots, they are just ignorant. Perhaps if they spent time with people outside of their race they would be able to decipher the "stupid complaints" from the legit complaints.

It's ignorance...

Ignorance is the mothers milk of bigotry.

Your retarded - if it effects you, than your a dumbass too. If you teach someone who, and what they are than anything contrary is just noise. You fucking assholes are against free speech is what it boils down too. They are called the Redskins - not the " Prairie ******* " Marines are called Devil Dogs - it is not offensive, but complimentary!

Last edited:
"Redskin" is a derogatory term used to identify an entire group of people by the erroneous color of their skin during a much more racially insensitive era in the US...the American/Indian wars. What if the owner wanted to call the team "Yellowskins" to reference asians? Would that be any better?

Personally I don't really care, but if I was Native American I might concur the offensiveness of the term.
You are stupid. Whites refers to a hold group of people. If it were white skins I guess that would make it derogatory. How about caucasoid, negroid, or mongoloid? Now mongoloid sound really offensive :lol:

Forum List

Back