Reefer Madness undone

Save the rain forest, legalize hemp

End poverty, legalize hemp: it's food, shelter and clothing

Lethargy, paranoia, low-sperm count, lung cancer, gateway to heroin, supporting the drug cartels...

WOO HOO? :rolleyes-41:

It is a double edged sword but isn't it best to side on the side of freedom?
Personally I have no use for the braindead shit but others like it so?

The midget Greg Gutfeld, who spies on me here and steals material for his rants, said it best:
"If you have a toke or two after work fine....if you have a toke or two before you go to work, not fine".

This will save literally millions of trees. So mush easier and faster to make paper from hemp

Lethargy, paranoia, low-sperm count, lung cancer, gateway to heroin, supporting the drug cartels...

WOO HOO? :rolleyes-41:
Hemp is not cannabis

Listen, I know that whole world...done everything from running 1911 Colts into Mehico to trade for weight, to financing a half ton haul to Colorado from Kankakee....it's a dead-end and anybody who doesn't believe that is damn fool.

It is a double edged sword but isn't it best to side on the side of freedom?
Personally I have no use for the braindead shit but others like it so?

The midget Greg Gutfeld, who spies on me here and steals material for his rants, said it best:
"If you have a toke or two after work fine....if you have a toke or two before you go to work, not fine".

Same holds true for alcohol, yet none of you statist are trying to outlaw it again

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back