🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Refugees are not currently vetted...

It has happened to other countries, giving reason for concern here.
Two Terror Attacks in Germany Committed by Syrian Refugees
ISIS is smuggling terrorists among Syrian refugees
Syrian refugee in Germany arrested after killing woman in machete attack
Germany is rocked by the third violent attack from a refugee in a week
Paris Attacks: Syrian Migrant Was Among the Bombers

And here and could have-
Iraqi refugee living in Houston pleads guilty to trying to help ISIS
Refugees arrested on terror-related charges - CNN.com

Ohio State University attack, Nov. 28, 2016: Abdul Razak Ali Artan, a Somalia-born U.S. citizen, drove his car into pedestrians and attacked people with a butcher's knife. The incident injured 11 people and Artan was killed by authorities. While ISIS called him its “soldier,” there is no evidence yet that the attack was directly related to the group.

Yassin M. Aref is a resident of Albany, New York, who was arrested by Federal authorities in August 2004 as part of a counter-terrorism sting operation, convicted in October 2006 of Conspiring to aid a
terrorist group and provide support for a weapon of
mass destruction, as well as money-laundering and supporting a foreign terrorist organization

Born: July 1, 1970 (age 46 years), Iraqi Kurdistan, Iraq
Books: Son of Mountains: My Life as a Kurd and a Terror Suspect

Najibullah Zazi - Wikipedia
Najibullah Zazi (born August 10, 1985) is an Afghan-American who was arrested in September 2009 as part of the 2009 U.S. Al Qaeda groupaccused of planning suicide bombings on the New York City Subwaysystem, and who pleaded guilty as have two other defendants.[2][3][4][5] U.S. prosecutors said Saleh al-Somali, Al-Qaeda's head of external operations, and Rashid Rauf, an Al-Qaeda operative, ordered the attack. Both were later killed in drone attacks.[6]

Hosam Maher Husein Smadi - Wikipedia
Hosam Maher Husein Smadi (born 1990) is a citizen of Jordan who was arrested on suspicion of planning a terrorist bombing of Fountain Place, a building in Dallas, Texas, on September 24, 2009.[2][3][4]

Smadi was in the United States illegally, and unaware he was under continuous surveillance, and that the other members of his "sleeper cell" were all Federal agents.[3] The agents in his "sleeper cell" had supplied him with inert chemical, so his bomb had not posed a real threat.[5]

Nearly 70 are arrested in America over ISIS plots and they include refugees | Daily Mail Online 2015
31 Suspected ISIS Terrorists Have Been Arrested In The U.S. In The Past Year 2016

I know there have been single stacks by refugees as well, but don't have time to look them up.

Think of what could have happened if even one or 2 of these had not been discovered before their planned attacks.i do believe Pakistan should be included in the list.
Listen to all 3 videos. It is next to impossible to fully vet them.
OP's a lie. They are vetted.

He's not saying they are unvetted.

"Fully vet" is not "unvetted".

Remind me - how many Syrian refugees have committed terror attacks in the US?

Last edited:
The current so called "vetting" process is a joke - 18 to 24 months is nowhere near enough time…

Your posts said they weren't vetted, and now you admit that they were vetted for 18 to 24 months. Pick a lane and stay in it dumbass. If someone can fake it for two years, they'll be able to fake it for 20 years and still enter this country.

84b203a6ed59f6076ba2ffdda7d4dea9.jpg
These people are treated better than American citizens, vetting should be a dozen years

Again, if you didn't find anything on them in 2 years, what in the hell do you think you're going to find in 12 years?

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+goofy.gif
So why not make them wait 12 years? No harm done in making them wait 12 years…

We shouldn't be letting in people when we cant even take care of ourselves.
Speak for yourself, child. I can take care of myself just fine.
As a country, you narcissist
You're all for helping the poor now?
I believe in responsibility. But I would much rather invest our foreign welfare to the country. Children starving and patriots coming home only to live in the street sickens me.
Think of how much our foreign aid would help the needy in this country? Seriously, think about it.
Don't get me wrong, I understand some sort of global presence is required, but my gawd man.

In point of fact, many are professionals who are taking jobs the US has not trained its own people to do. I know that because we're waiting for the family who will be living with us. I suggest you stop believing the lies you're getting from cheezWiztrumpery. Use your head, think for yourself, educate yourself.

Or don't.

Your decision.

Speak for yourself, child. I can take care of myself just fine.
As a country, you narcissist
You're all for helping the poor now?
I believe in responsibility. But I would much rather invest our foreign welfare to the country. Children starving and patriots coming home only to live in the street sickens me.
Think of how much our foreign aid would help the needy in this country? Seriously, think about it.
Don't get me wrong, I understand some sort of global presence is required, but my gawd man.

The aid we send to other countries does help our own country. Stop reading Alex Jones.

And extremely well, at that.

We have President Obama to thank for improving and increasing it.
It's a fucking joke, they will let just anybody in… Fact

Since 2012 to 2016 we only accepted total of 14,333 refugees in to US. There are millions seeking refuge to US.
According to your post........... We just let everybody in. If we did that then we should have at least 100k Syrian refugees in US. Am I wrong?

Syrian refugees hosted by country (data updated to 2016)

IMG_0835.JPG

IMG_0010.PNG
Don't know who put that fake chart together, but admitted here from Syria since Oct, 2016 -Jan 27, 2017malone, from a State Dept website. 3566 from Syria alone
https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...76214/Arrivals+by+Nationality+-+Map1.6.17.pdf

Has image and list by country

Since 2012 to 2016 we only accepted total of 14,333 refugees in to US. There are millions seeking refuge to US.
According to your post........... We just let everybody in. If we did that then we should have at least 100k Syrian refugees in US. Am I wrong?

View attachment 109615

Last edited:
The first priority of this country is to current citizens… Obviously progressives want to change that.

Better question is how many would it take to commit a major terror attack. Given the number of Syrian refugees, what are the odds that the first number above WOULD NOT be terrorists coming in on a refugee basis?

Also, we didn't hear this kind of yowling when Obama temporarily halted immigration from Iraq to keep out the random war criminal and/or terrorist.

"
Obama’s administration did stop processing all applications for Iraqi refugees for a six-month time period. (Jimmy Carter and Chester Arthur were also among presidents to restrict immigration by nation state).

A 2013 ABC News article reported, “The State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets.”

Did President Obama ‘Ban’ Iraqi Refugees?

If a toy is discovered to be a hazard, that toy is recalled, is it not? Trump is recalling the open gates until the hinges work better since the gates have fallen on a few thousand people. No entry until gates are safe for all involved. I truly don't get why so many do not understand this. The executive order is a temp thing for some months until the gate is ready to be opened again, yet a shitload want the toys to still be sold and distributed...Regardless of the dangers.

Has no one learned from Merkel's mistake?

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

View attachment 109619 Don't know who put that fake chart together, but admitted here from Syria since Oct, 2016 -Jan 27, 2017malone, from a State Dept website. 3566 from Syria alone
https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...76214/Arrivals+by+Nationality+-+Map1.6.17.pdf

View attachment 109615

I'm talking about the number of Syrian refugees accepted in US.
Your link showed the number of refugees from different countries which only showed 3,550 coming from Syria.

I got my chart from here.

How many refugees has the US taken in from Syria?

Annalisa Merelli January 25, 2017
Following up on his campaign promises, US president Donald Trump is expected to halt the country’s intake of refugees the world over, and block immigration to the US from a selection of Muslim-majority countries.
The refugee ban seems squarely aimed at Syria. During his last presidential debate against Hillary Clinton, Trump had pointed the finger at Syrians as threat to the US, saying, without citing evidence, that his opponent would be “taking in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees, who probably in many cases—not probably, who are definitely […] in many cases, ISIS-aligned.”
It was an absurd estimate. There are not tens of thousands of Syrian refugees pouring into the country. Since 2012, according to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, a total of 14,333 Syrians have been resettled in the US, a number that pales in comparison with most other refugee hosts:

Last edited:
Once again, here is your statement-
"Since 2012 to 2016 we only accepted total of 14,333 refugees in to US. There are millions seeking refuge to US."
----------
You are sorely wrong. This is just from fiscal yr ending in Sept for 2016 alone-
Key facts about refugees to the U.S.

The U.S. admitted 84,995 refugees in the fiscal year ending in September 2016, the most in any year during the Obama administration. An additional 31,143 refugees have been admitted to the U.S. from Oct. 1 through Jan. 24, including more than 1,136 refugee admissions since Trump became president on Jan. 20. Though refugee admissions would drastically drop under Trump’s proposal, the U.S. had been on pace to reach the Obama administration’s goal of admitting 110,000 refugees in fiscal 2017, which would have been the highest number since 1994.

3In fiscal 2016, the highest number of refugees from any nation came from the Democratic Republic of Congo. The Congo accounted for 16,370 refugees followed by Syria (12,587), Burma (aka Myanmar, with 12,347), Iraq (9,880) and Somalia (9,020). Over the past decade, the largest numbers of refugees have come from Burma (159,692) and Iraq (135,643).
----------
Totals from Syria, minus asylees through Oct 2011- Sept 30, 2016 was
Total from Syria alone, minus Ashlee s Oct 1, 2016- Jan 1, 2017 is 3566, not including asylees

That total for Syria alone is 18,007.
There were 6117 asylees from Syria Oct 2012- Sept 2014

Total 24,124 from Syria alone , not including Ashlee's from Oct 2014- Jan 2017. The latest report Ican't find for that additional time.

Reminder, this is only from one country. Many countries had 10 times that.
Refugee Processing Center > Interactive Reporting

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Refugees_Asylees_2014.pdf

View attachment 109619 Don't know who put that fake chart together, but admitted here from Syria since Oct, 2016 -Jan 27, 2017malone, from a State Dept website. 3566 from Syria alone

View attachment 109615

Your link showed the number of refugees from different countries which only showed 3,550 coming from Syria.

Following up on his campaign promises, US president Donald Trump is expected to halt the country’s intake of refugees the world over, and block immigration to the US from a selection of Muslim-majority countries.
The refugee ban seems squarely aimed at Syria. During his last presidential debate against Hillary Clinton, Trump had pointed the finger at Syrians as threat to the US, saying, without citing evidence, that his opponent would be “taking in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees, who probably in many cases—not probably, who are definitely […] in many cases, ISIS-aligned.”
It was an absurd estimate. There are not tens of thousands of Syrian refugees pouring into the country. Since 2012, according to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, a total of 14,333 Syrians have been resettled in the US, a number that pales in comparison with most other refugee hosts:

These countries that are banned for refugee admission have no way of knowing who these people are - they're incompetent countries.

If the refugees are coming from Syria there is no way to vet them.

They are coming from a war torn country. How the hell does anyone vet them.

None of them should be allowed in the US.

"Since 2012 to 2016 we only accepted total of 14,333 refugees in to US. There are millions seeking refuge to US."
----------
You are sorely wrong. This is just from fiscal yr ending in Sept for 2016 alone-

The U.S. admitted 84,995 refugees in the fiscal year ending in September 2016, the most in any year during the Obama administration. An additional 31,143 refugees have been admitted to the U.S. from Oct. 1 through Jan. 24, including more than 1,136 refugee admissions since Trump became president on Jan. 20. Though refugee admissions would drastically drop under Trump’s proposal, the U.S. had been on pace to reach the Obama administration’s goal of admitting 110,000 refugees in fiscal 2017, which would have been the highest number since 1994.

3In fiscal 2016, the highest number of refugees from any nation came from the Democratic Republic of Congo. The Congo accounted for 16,370 refugees followed by Syria (12,587), Burma (aka Myanmar, with 12,347), Iraq (9,880) and Somalia (9,020). Over the past decade, the largest numbers of refugees have come from Burma (159,692) and Iraq (135,643).
----------
Total from Syria alone, minus Ashlee s Oct 1, 2016- Jan 1, 2017 is 3566, not including asylees

Total 24,124 from Syria alone , not including Ashlee's from Oct 2014- Jan 2017. The latest report Ican't find for that additional time.

View attachment 109615

I admit I'm wrong with my statement.My apologies.

But I can't find this from your link.

If the refugees are coming from Syria there is no way to vet them.

If the refugees are coming from Germany there is no way to vet them.

CT-A_GcWEAAZnao.jpg

Most people have the decency to regret past actions that were not moral or right. And then some want to repeat our past mistakes.

I had to input the dates to create a report for each of those.
----------

----------

View attachment 109615

I admit I'm wrong with my statement.My apologies.

But I can't find this from your link.

Forum List

Back