Refusal over personal beliefs

Pot painting kettle black.............I showed a video where they were saying no to baking Gay Wedding cakes and you refuse to engage........but you are more than willing to slam Christians for doing the same...........

So.........to your tired of comment..........:anj_stfu:

Only an inured party can sue. Nobody is making excuses for Muslims.
That is not what I'm asking you......I know how the law has gone down on this subject...............

What is your opinion on it..........speak into the microphone......should all those Muslim bakeries be getting their asses sued off.............

You knew damned well what I was implying........

It's already been answred, "all those Muslim bakeries" have to do is refuse service to a gay couple (if we are specifically talking about sexual orientation) and if that couple chooses to sue, I'm all for it.

Not a lot of Muslim bakeries though, so it's more likely that a Christian bakery is going to deny service and be sued.
Finally, one of you answered it......................

And I disagree with your opinion still............but getting one of you to answer it was like pulling teeth.

I'm the second poster to answer this, you nitwit.
Yawn.........so now I'll go to the Muslim equation.....why should they have to cater to a gay wedding...................

My point hasn't changed.................Do their religious rights end where GAY DEMANDS END...............

Musicians can't refuse paying customers for illegal reasons .

You can't have a concert and refuse to let Christians attend . That would be illegal because you opened up that concert to the public .

Yep. And Bruce isn't letting blacks attend, a clear violation of PA laws. He's also not letting gays attend, he's a clear homophobe

He is treating everyone equally in cancelling his concert. Your argument is obviously flawed.

So he can refuse to serve blacks if he refuses to serve gays too?

Not only am I getting bored with getting falsely accused of showing Muslims favoritism on this board,

I am getting bored with having to prove the accusers to be liars and/or retards:

Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'
Pot painting kettle black.............I showed a video where they were saying no to baking Gay Wedding cakes and you refuse to engage........but you are more than willing to slam Christians for doing the same...........

So.........to your tired of comment..........:anj_stfu:

That is not what I'm asking you......I know how the law has gone down on this subject...............

What is your opinion on it..........speak into the microphone......should all those Muslim bakeries be getting their asses sued off.............

It's already been answred, "all those Muslim bakeries" have to do is refuse service to a gay couple (if we are specifically talking about sexual orientation) and if that couple chooses to sue, I'm all for it.

Not a lot of Muslim bakeries though, so it's more likely that a Christian bakery is going to deny service and be sued.

These people are just trying to project their own hypocrisy on people like us.

Bingo. Completely agree.

You can't have a concert and refuse to let Christians attend . That would be illegal because you opened up that concert to the public .

Yep. And Bruce isn't letting blacks attend, a clear violation of PA laws. He's also not letting gays attend, he's a clear homophobe

He is treating everyone equally in cancelling his concert. Your argument is obviously flawed.

Correct .

Just as if the bakery decided to shut down the business rather than serve gays . That would be legal . But they didn't do that.

But unlike Bruce, while the business didn't want to serve gays, they did serve blacks. Bruce isn't serving blacks or gays. So that makes it OK? Widespread bigotry is good for you, just not selective bigotry?

We should demand that these singers perform in states that they refuse to play in because if I have to bake a cake they can sing me a song.

That would only be true if he cancelled ALL of his concerts. That didn't happen. He is targeting the state he disagrees with.

So, if a cell phone company doesn't like California allowing sanctuary cities, they can deny service to the entire state?

And I disagree with your opinion still............but getting one of you to answer it was like pulling teeth.

Yawn.........so now I'll go to the Muslim equation.....why should they have to cater to a gay wedding...................

My point hasn't changed.................Do their religious rights end where GAY DEMANDS END...............

Your point has changed. Your point was that Christians are being persecuted. You lost so now you are just onto the next thing. So, don't lie.

Religious rights are not endless. You don't get to commit human sacrifices and you don't get to refuse services to those protected by PA laws. Just like a gay bakery can't refuse to bake a cake for a Christian couple.

That would only be true if he cancelled ALL of his concerts. That didn't happen. He is targeting the state he disagrees with.

So, if a cell phone company doesn't like California allowing sanctuary cities, they can deny service to the entire state?

Yes, if a cell phone company doesn't like California allowing sanctuary cities they can indeed deny service to the state. Please, put a gun to your head.

Your point has changed. Your point was that Christians are being persecuted. You lost so now you are just onto the next thing. So, don't lie.

Religious rights are not endless. You don't get to commit human sacrifices and you don't get to refuse services to those protected by PA laws. Just like a gay bakery can't refuse to bake a cake for a Christian couple.
Baloney.................I just used the same topic to get a response from the same happening to Muslims........My stance hasn't changed....and since it is conflicting opinions.......and we disagree...........neither side fucking wins.................

Face it............they are being forced to go against their faith if ordered to do so..........and you don't give a fuck if they lose some of their religious Freedom in doing so..........

So he can refuse to serve blacks if he refuses to serve gays too?

Not what I said.

Baloney.................I just used the same topic to get a response from the same happening to Muslims........My stance hasn't changed....and since it is conflicting opinions.......and we disagree...........neither side fucking wins.................

Face it............they are being forced to go against their faith if ordered to do so..........and you don't give a fuck if they lose some of their religious Freedom in doing so..........

Actually my side is winning. You are just complaining.

Religious rights end at the same place any rights end,

when you start infringing on someone else's rights. Religion is not a right to ignore the law of the land.

Sure the cell company can . Assuming they ain't under some contract .

You lose !

Correct .

Just as if the bakery decided to shut down the business rather than serve gays . That would be legal . But they didn't do that.

But unlike Bruce, while the business didn't want to serve gays, they did serve blacks. Bruce isn't serving blacks or gays. So that makes it OK? Widespread bigotry is good for you, just not selective bigotry?

He cancels a concert and you are choosing to select which groups of people have to get refunds? Very odd way to fail miserably to make a point.

Give us a ballpark figure on how many times we have to say yes Muslims have to obey the law before you'll shut up about it.

did you oppose the so-called ground zero mosque, btw?

Correct .

He cancels a concert and you are choosing to select which groups of people have to get refunds? Very odd way to fail miserably to make a point.

I'm not getting this Springsteen thing. When did he ban blacks from a concert?

Religious rights end at the same place any rights end,

when you start infringing on someone else's rights. Religion is not a right to ignore the law of the land.
Says the one who supports the party and Sanctuary Cities....

Says the one who says they no longer have their religion if they are in business..

Your liberal MAO skirt is showing..........

Give us a ballpark figure on how many times we have to say yes Muslims have to obey the law before you'll shut up about it.

Conservatives don't understand how anyone can defend a position they don't have a personal stake in. They are self centered sociopaths .

"How can u defend a Muslims rights of freedom of religion !?? U must be a Muslim!!! "

Correct .

Well, according to wingnuts, Springsteen disenfranchised blacks when he cancelled the concert for everyone. And Kaz is out PCing fucking everyone by claiming this hurts blacks.

Yes I did...................it was a slap in the face to those that died there.............so it can be RECLASSIFIED as a memorial to stop it..........Yeah.....I agreed with that stance................

Because it WASN'T ABOUT attacking RELIGION..........they were doing it to mock us..........

Need to get some gays to get wedding cakes from Muslim Bakeries.....................that would be a hoot............Perhaps you can line that up because I don't know any....................

Correct .

Well, according to wingnuts, Springsteen disenfranchised blacks when he cancelled the concert for everyone. And Kaz is out PCing fucking everyone by claiming this hurts blacks.

Oh I might have known.

Forum List

Back