Refusal over personal beliefs

Rebel flags aren't protected by PA laws. So, for example you can't force a flag maker to make a rebel flag. However, if a flag maker makes a rebel flag then he has to sell them to everyone covered by PA laws. Usually race, religion and sexual orientation.

You are annoyingly ignorant.
We entered the SPIN ZONE...........

Splitting hairs there skippy....................................You will deny the Christians their right to refuse to serve something against their beliefs but GO YES BAN A DANG FLAG...........................

You are a HYPOCRITE...............nothing more nothing less...............

Baking a cake is not against a bakers religion. However, you can't force a baker to make a cake with a huge dick on it if it's no on the menu either.

Replace dick with rebel flag in the above sentence, you'll figure it out...or not.
They refused to serve it to the wedding...............Had it been just bake a wedding cake they probably would have done it anyway.........Mr. Dumbass........

Check this out Mr. Hypocrite..

Did he sue?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Will you answer................you are hard up to attack Christians for refusing to do the same thing and refuse to engage with Muslims..............They get a pass in your opinion because of what.........they are Muslim...........are they your pets......or do you stand firm with your convictions across the board..........

Sure doesn't seem like it to me.............

Not only am I getting bored with getting falsely accused of showing Muslims favoritism on this board,

I am getting bored with having to prove the accusers to be liars and/or retards:

Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'

We entered the SPIN ZONE...........

Splitting hairs there skippy....................................You will deny the Christians their right to refuse to serve something against their beliefs but GO YES BAN A DANG FLAG...........................

You are a HYPOCRITE...............nothing more nothing less...............

Baking a cake is not against a bakers religion. However, you can't force a baker to make a cake with a huge dick on it if it's no on the menu either.

Replace dick with rebel flag in the above sentence, you'll figure it out...or not.
They refused to serve it to the wedding...............Had it been just bake a wedding cake they probably would have done it anyway.........Mr. Dumbass........

Did he sue?

Will you answer................you are hard up to attack Christians for refusing to do the same thing and refuse to engage with Muslims..............They get a pass in your opinion because of what.........they are Muslim...........are they your pets......or do you stand firm with your convictions across the board..........

Not only am I getting bored with getting falsely accused of showing Muslims favoritism on this board,

I am getting bored with having to prove the accusers to be liars and/or retards:

Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'

Pot painting kettle black.............I showed a video where they were saying no to baking Gay Wedding cakes and you refuse to engage........but you are more than willing to slam Christians for doing the same...........

So.........to your tired of comment..........:anj_stfu:

Musicians can't refuse paying customers for illegal reasons .

You can't have a concert and refuse to let Christians attend . That would be illegal because you opened up that concert to the public .
What if Christians demanded they play Christian music? See how this works?

Did he sue?

Pot painting kettle black.............I showed a video where they were saying no to baking Gay Wedding cakes and you refuse to engage........but you are more than willing to slam Christians for doing the same...........

Only an inured party can sue. Nobody is making excuses for Muslims.

Did he sue?

That is not what I'm asking you......I know how the law has gone down on this subject...............

What is your opinion on it..........speak into the microphone......should all those Muslim bakeries be getting their asses sued off.............

You knew damned well what I was implying........

Did he sue?

I just proved to you that my position is consistent and long held.

Maybe you should explain why you want to protect Christians but not Muslims.

Did he sue?

That is not what I'm asking you......I know how the law has gone down on this subject...............

What is your opinion on it..........speak into the microphone......should all those Muslim bakeries be getting their asses sued off.............

I asked if the guy in your link sued. You refused to answer.

Did he sue?

Diverting again..............I don't either should be forced dumb ass...........Fitting symbol of the Dem party.

I asked if the guy in your link sued. You refused to answer.
After refusing to engage my question on it..........You keep dodging because you know it is a fucking double standard with your side.

You can't have a concert and refuse to let Christians attend . That would be illegal because you opened up that concert to the public .

Yep. And Bruce isn't letting blacks attend, a clear violation of PA laws. He's also not letting gays attend, he's a clear homophobe

Did he sue?

It's already been answred, "all those Muslim bakeries" have to do is refuse service to a gay couple (if we are specifically talking about sexual orientation) and if that couple chooses to sue, I'm all for it.

Not a lot of Muslim bakeries though, so it's more likely that a Christian bakery is going to deny service and be sued.

Did he sue?

Diverting again..............I don't either should be forced dumb ass...........Fitting symbol of the Dem party.

Diverting from what? My evidence proving I don't exempt Muslims from the law? lol, dumbass.

"Belive me the libtards will find a way to justify their hypocrisy"

The ignorance and stupidity of this is astounding, but not surprising, given the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

The thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy – where two different things, completely unrelated to each other, are subject to ‘comparison.’

Public accommodations laws with provisions for sexual orientation are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policy authorized by the Commerce Clause, in no way ‘violating’ religious liberty or personal beliefs.

That a business owner might be subject to punitive measures for violating a just as proper public accommodations law is not ‘forcing’ the business owner to do anything, as he’s subject to other similar just and proper regulatory measures.

Private citizens such as rock stars are not subject to public accommodations laws.

Consequently, there is no ‘hypocrisy’ on the part of liberals, just the ignorance and stupidity common to most conservatives.

And that this must be explained to conservatives yet again is both sad and telling

Of course they are the same. Springsteen provides a service. OMG, there were going to be black people in the audience. Bruce is being a flaming racist and clearly violating PA laws that you can't discriminate against blacks.

That argument makes more sense than the shit you people manufacture. You can't even be consistent, you contradict yourselves constantly

Springsteen did not refuse to play a concert for a single group of people because they belong to that group of people.

There is no comparison between a performer cancelling a concert and the application of lawfully passed public accommodation ordinances. Apples and Kumquats.

Blacks bought tickets from him, then he cancelled. It's racist as shit and a clear violation of PA laws

I know you're not that stupid...but do keep playing the part in public.

Intelligence is not mocking stupid, pointless laws. Thanks for that tip

Yep. And Bruce isn't letting blacks attend, a clear violation of PA laws. He's also not letting gays attend, he's a clear homophobe

He is treating everyone equally in cancelling his concert. Your argument is obviously flawed.

It's already been answred, "all those Muslim bakeries" have to do is refuse service to a gay couple (if we are specifically talking about sexual orientation) and if that couple chooses to sue, I'm all for it.

Not a lot of Muslim bakeries though, so it's more likely that a Christian bakery is going to deny service and be sued.
Finally, one of you answered it......................

And I disagree with your opinion still............but getting one of you to answer it was like pulling teeth.

And I disagree with your opinion still............but getting one of you to answer it was like pulling teeth.

I'm the second poster to answer this, you nitwit.

These people are just trying to project their own hypocrisy on people like us.

He is treating everyone equally in cancelling his concert. Your argument is obviously flawed.

Correct .

Just as if the bakery decided to shut down the business rather than serve gays . That would be legal . But they didn't do that.

I answered 10 minutes ago fuckwit.

Forum List

Back