Refusal over personal beliefs

It's already been answred, "all those Muslim bakeries" have to do is refuse service to a gay couple (if we are specifically talking about sexual orientation) and if that couple chooses to sue, I'm all for it.

Not a lot of Muslim bakeries though, so it's more likely that a Christian bakery is going to deny service and be sued.
Finally, one of you answered it......................

And I disagree with your opinion still............but getting one of you to answer it was like pulling teeth.

I'm the second poster to answer this, you nitwit.
Yawn.........so now I'll go to the Muslim equation.....why should they have to cater to a gay wedding...................

My point hasn't changed.................Do their religious rights end where GAY DEMANDS END...............

Religious rights end at the same place any rights end,

when you start infringing on someone else's rights. Religion is not a right to ignore the law of the land.
Says the one who supports the party and Sanctuary Cities....

Says the one who says they no longer have their religion if they are in business..

Your liberal MAO skirt is showing..........

Says the people who defend county clerks and judges who ignore the Supreme Court gay marriage decisions .

It's already been answred, "all those Muslim bakeries" have to do is refuse service to a gay couple (if we are specifically talking about sexual orientation) and if that couple chooses to sue, I'm all for it.

Not a lot of Muslim bakeries though, so it's more likely that a Christian bakery is going to deny service and be sued.

And I disagree with your opinion still............but getting one of you to answer it was like pulling teeth.

Yawn.........so now I'll go to the Muslim equation.....why should they have to cater to a gay wedding...................

My point hasn't changed.................Do their religious rights end where GAY DEMANDS END...............

Give us a ballpark figure on how many times we have to say yes Muslims have to obey the law before you'll shut up about it.

did you oppose the so-called ground zero mosque, btw?
Yes I did...................it was a slap in the face to those that died there.............so it can be RECLASSIFIED as a memorial to stop it..........Yeah.....I agreed with that stance................

Because it WASN'T ABOUT attacking RELIGION..........they were doing it to mock us..........

Need to get some gays to get wedding cakes from Muslim Bakeries.....................that would be a hoot............Perhaps you can line that up because I don't know any....................

See? Now we know who the real hypocrite and anti-Muslim bigot is. You.

when you start infringing on someone else's rights. Religion is not a right to ignore the law of the land.

Says the one who says they no longer have their religion if they are in business..

Says the people who defend county clerks and judges who ignore the Supreme Court gay marriage decisions .
She should have been transferred to a different department..........instead of the BS.............It was fundamentally against her belief.........when she took the job this wasn't the case...................

Mishandled and used a political pawn.............

Give us a ballpark figure on how many times we have to say yes Muslims have to obey the law before you'll shut up about it.

Conservatives don't understand how anyone can defend a position they don't have a personal stake in. They are self centered sociopaths .

"How can u defend a Muslims rights of freedom of religion !?? U must be a Muslim!!! "

They've assigned pro-Muslim hypocrisy to liberals in a desperate attempt to rationalize and justify their own anti-Muslim hypocrisy.

She should have been transferred to a different department..........instead of the BS.............It was fundamentally against her belief.........when she took the job this wasn't the case...................

Transferred? Kim Davis? Wow...I declare this the stupidest thing said all day.

If you have unconstitutional beliefs and act out on them, well, generally the Constitution will win.

Yes I did...................it was a slap in the face to those that died there.............so it can be RECLASSIFIED as a memorial to stop it..........Yeah.....I agreed with that stance................

Because it WASN'T ABOUT attacking RELIGION..........they were doing it to mock us..........

Need to get some gays to get wedding cakes from Muslim Bakeries.....................that would be a hoot............Perhaps you can line that up because I don't know any....................

BS..............They were doing it as an in your face statement there..............and they can get fucked.........not the same had it been built somewhere away from the 911 site...................So yeah.........I wanted the area classified as a memorial.........to stop their asses........In regards to the Muslim Bakery......I think they should have the right to not go against their beliefs................It is THEIR SMALL BUSINESS.......................and it shouldn't INFRINGE on their rights as citizens and the 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF FREEDOM OF RELIGION..............

She didn't have to just work in the wedding department......................they have others........someone else could have done the job if it didn't bother them.....

Transfer to a different department instead of making a POLITICAL STATEMENT over it............but of course that is what the LEFT WANTED ANYWAY..............

BS..............They were doing it as an in your face statement there..............and they can get fucked.........not the same had it been built somewhere away from the 911 site...................So yeah.........I wanted the area classified as a memorial.........to stop their asses........In regards to the Muslim Bakery......I think they should have the right to not go against their beliefs................It is THEIR SMALL BUSINESS.......................and it shouldn't INFRINGE on their rights as citizens and the 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF FREEDOM OF RELIGION..............

Wrong, but what about all the other attempts across the country to stop mosques from being built?

She didn't have to just work in the wedding department......................they have others........someone else could have done the job if it didn't bother them.....

Transfer to a different department instead of making a POLITICAL STATEMENT over it............but of course that is what the LEFT WANTED ANYWAY..............

She held an elected office.

What Bruce and other musicians do is charge people for their talents. Doctors charge people for their talents, just like photographers and bakeries. It's all about having a price to pay if you want what someone has to offer. You know damn well that if a local singer refused service to a gay wedding that there would be a lawsuit. The only reason Bruce gets liberal support is because he agrees with their views. If Charlie Daniels refused to perform in a state supporting a ban on this anything goes bathroom policy, he would quickly be called on it and the left would be merciless in their bashing of him. He would be accused of doing the same thing the Christian bakers did and I bet the left would be calling to ban him and probably fine him.

If Bruce can deny service based on his beliefs, then so can everyone else.

The argument all along is that people shouldn't be forced to deal with people that offend them or go against their morals. In this case, many disagree simply on the basis of public safety. The incidents of perverts taking advantage of this are adding up quickly and it's just the beginning.

I know gay people who highly resent being lumped in with this. Has nothing to do with them, yet they have been put into the LBGT group. It's more of the left's way of labelling and grouping people. It's the same thing with legal and illegal Hispanic immigrants. If the left puts you in a certain group, you're stuck there regardless of how you feel about certain things.

In the bathroom issue, the big objection is the fact that it's easier than ever for perverts to get photos or worse. I want to hear from a transgender on whether this is helping them or furthering the divide. It's common for the left to speak for people without knowing, or caring, what anyone actually thinks. It's the same way they started demanding that the Redskins change their name. First, they propose a solution and then try to get people riled up enough to support that solution. The libs are full of stupid answers waiting for problems.

The Wedding department?

Ok, I've just realized you're a kid, you have to be and I feel really bad saying not nice things to you and insulting your intelligence. At least at your age (18 or younger?) you have an interest in politics and that's a good start, to be involved. Maybe when you grow up a little you'll have more of an understanding.

What Bruce and other musicians do is charge people for their talents. Doctors charge people for their talents, just like photographers and bakeries. It's all about having a price to pay if you want what someone has to offer. You know damn well that if a local singer refused service to a gay wedding that there would be a lawsuit. The only reason Bruce gets liberal support is because he agrees with their views. If Charlie Daniels refused to perform in a state supporting a ban on this anything goes bathroom policy, he would quickly be called on it and the left would be merciless in their bashing of him. He would be accused of doing the same thing the Christian bakers did and I bet the left would be calling to ban him and probably fine him.

If Bruce can deny service based on his beliefs, then so can everyone else.

The argument all along is that people shouldn't be forced to deal with people that offend them or go against their morals. In this case, many disagree simply on the basis of public safety. The incidents of perverts taking advantage of this are adding up quickly and it's just the beginning.

I know gay people who highly resent being lumped in with this. Has nothing to do with them, yet they have been put into the LBGT group. It's more of the left's way of labelling and grouping people. It's the same thing with legal and illegal Hispanic immigrants. If the left puts you in a certain group, you're stuck there regardless of how you feel about certain things.

In the bathroom issue, the big objection is the fact that it's easier than ever for perverts to get photos or worse. I want to hear from a transgender on whether this is helping them or furthering the divide. It's common for the left to speak for people without knowing, or caring, what anyone actually thinks. It's the same way they started demanding that the Redskins change their name. First, they propose a solution and then try to get people riled up enough to support that solution. The libs are full of stupid answers waiting for problems.

You don't even have the most basic understanding of PA laws, do you?

The Wedding department?

Ok, I've just realized you're a kid, you have to be and I feel really bad saying not nice things to you and insulting your intelligence. At least at your age (18 or younger?) you have an interest in politics and that's a good start, to be involved. Maybe when you grow up a little you'll have more of an understanding.
Marriage dept......professor dumb ass................and yes transfers at any business can be arranged.....................To the kid remark..............

Who the fuck cares what you think......I think I've made that very clear with my opinions on this board.............

The Wedding department?

Marriage dept......professor dumb ass................and yes transfers at any business can be arranged.....................To the kid remark..............

Who the fuck cares what you think......I think I've made that very clear with my opinions on this board.............

The Marriage department? Really?

EDIT: It's just so embarrassing for you on multiple levels.

The Wedding department?

Texas gay marriage: How to get a marriage license in Travis County | All Ablog Austin

Now :anj_stfu:

Belive me the libtards will find a way to justify their hypocrisy

Bakeries, Florists and Photographers are businesses and therefor public accommodations.

A performer is not a public accommodation.

I'm happy to have cleared that up for you, you seem a bit dopey. Probably all that racist inbreeding.
He's a business, just like any photographer, baker or florist.

The Wedding department?

Texas gay marriage: How to get a marriage license in Travis County | All Ablog Austin

You should be the one quietly going away, you've done yourself no favors at all.

"Belive me the libtards will find a way to justify their hypocrisy"

The ignorance and stupidity of this is astounding, but not surprising, given the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

The thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy – where two different things, completely unrelated to each other, are subject to ‘comparison.’

Public accommodations laws with provisions for sexual orientation are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policy authorized by the Commerce Clause, in no way ‘violating’ religious liberty or personal beliefs.

That a business owner might be subject to punitive measures for violating a just as proper public accommodations law is not ‘forcing’ the business owner to do anything, as he’s subject to other similar just and proper regulatory measures.

Private citizens such as rock stars are not subject to public accommodations laws.

Consequently, there is no ‘hypocrisy’ on the part of liberals, just the ignorance and stupidity common to most conservatives.

And that this must be explained to conservatives yet again is both sad and telling

If a so-called "private citizen" stages a concert where the public is able to purchase tickets, then how is he not a public accommodation? The concert is "open to the public," is not not?

The Wedding department?

You should be the one quietly going away, you've done yourself no favors at all.
I stand by my opinion.................I'll go away when I please............

You have a bar...........saved up to own your own business..........everything is great...............and then gays start visiting.........no biggie at first...........but it bothers some customers.....then more come......straghts leave.....more come and the next thing you have is bar known as the GAY BAR.........

Which is why in this day and age they should do a members only club set up.........so you can deny non members as you choose......many do this for this very reason......so their place stays how they want it to stay..............

Forum List

Back