Zone1 Regarding the attempted assassination of Trump.

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Regarding the attempted assassination of Trump:
I regret that Biden's decision to step down occurred after the first2024 presidential debate. Vice President Harris will do as well as anyone else that could possibly be the Democratic presidential nominee.

I of course regret the attempted assassination of Trump, and I would no less have regretted it if the assassin had succeeded. I agree with those contending that attempt has likely insured Trump's election in2024. Hitler similarly became more popular in Germany after he the failed attempt to assassinate him. Any circumstances other than Trump being again rejected by the majority of USA's voters and our Electoral College, is of lesser best interest of our nation.

Trump would now have a much lesser chance of being elected if the Republican majorities of Georgia's legislature and the Republican Supreme Court justices, had not been able to deliberately prevent Trump from being on trial before a jury prior to the 2024 general elections. Donald Trump encouraged rather than attempting to interrupt the January 6th seditious attack upon the Capitol Building.
Respectfully, Supposn

I wonder how the Left will react if he is re-elected. If past is truly prologue then we have a template.
They will have massive protests in DC and other major Democrat-controlled cities. They will immediately begin lawsuits against every policy decision as a means of slowing his agenda and they will foment discord against any staffers he chooses.

IOW, they will refuse to accept his legitimacy and will throw up every obstacle, legal or illegal that they can create, and if all else fails they will continue with increasingly violent protesting to try to force him to put National Guard in cities. If that happened it would be clear that it was being done to protect lives of Americans but the Left would then say "see, we told you he was a dictator".

I wonder how the Left will react if he is re-elected. If past is truly prologue then we have a template.
They will have massive protests in DC and other major Democrat-controlled cities. They will immediately begin lawsuits against every policy decision as a means of slowing his agenda and they will foment discord against any staffers he chooses.

IOW, they will refuse to accept his legitimacy and will throw up every obstacle, legal or illegal that they can create, and if all else fails they will continue with increasingly violent protesting to try to force him to put National Guard in cities. If that happened it would be clear that it was being done to protect lives of Americans but the Left would then say "see, we told you he was a dictator".
Violence is inexcusable, from either side, but would you expect Dems to roll over and play dead? The GOP certainly didn't for Biden. The Dems will use every legal maneuver available, an American tradition.

I regret that Biden's decision to step down occurred after the first2024 presidential debate. Vice President Harris will do as well as anyone else that could possibly be the Democratic presidential nominee.

I of course regret the attempted assassination of Trump, and I would no less have regretted it if the assassin had succeeded. I agree with those contending that attempt has likely insured Trump's election in2024. Hitler similarly became more popular in Germany after he the failed attempt to assassinate him. Any circumstances other than Trump being again rejected by the majority of USA's voters and our Electoral College, is of lesser best interest of our nation.

Trump would now have a much lesser chance of being elected if the Republican majorities of Georgia's legislature and the Republican Supreme Court justices, had not been able to deliberately prevent Trump from being on trial before a jury prior to the 2024 general elections. Donald Trump encouraged rather than attempting to interrupt the January 6th seditious attack upon the Capitol Building.
Respectfully, Supposn
Why would you "regret" the attempted assassination?

The Convicted Felon will most likely be facing off against a Prosecutor.

The left?

JD Vance, Trump’s VP pick, once called him a ‘moral disaster,’ and possibly ‘America’s Hitler’​

Respectfully, Supposn
Yup, democrat's dirty tricks have all back fired. Trump Vance 2024 MAGA

Two things are guaranteed, the protesters will wear their vagina costumes again, and the Democrats will be back onto the Impeachment pedal.

Forum List

Back