Regarding "The Biden Rule Update".Why Didn't Joe Biden Just Say, "Well Ahh, But Bush Was An Idiot".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies: :clap2: :slap: And what was the "Biden Excuse" regarding what he said a long time ago about choosing a Supreme Court Justice when Bush was President? Was is something about Bush choosing a far right radical judge in an election year?
:smartass: All Biden had to say was,,,,"Well, that was the rule back when Bush was President, Dude, that "Like" happened a long time ago, Bush was an idiot back then,,ect. etc. :iagree: :desk:

• Banned
Everybody already knows that Bush is an idiot...
did u hear his excuse? why was it ok to hold up a supreme court justice nomination in the Bush years, but not during an Obama year?
right,,,all Biden had to say was ,,"yah, but Bush was an idiot",,,and that would be it.

You see how that party plays games with their base of voters? and yet they still fall for it. that he had to go out and spin his ass off because he was Caught on tape, show's the slimy characters of the Democrat politician

There is no Biden Rule. It's simply something he suggested, and the Right Wing Wackos behaved as they normally do and lied about it.

:boobies: :clap2: :slap: And what was the "Biden Excuse" regarding what he said a long time ago about choosing a Supreme Court Justice when Bush was President? Was is something about Bush choosing a far right radical judge in an election year?
:smartass: All Biden had to say was,,,,"Well, that was the rule back when Bush was President, Dude, that "Like" happened a long time ago, Bush was an idiot back then,,ect. etc. :iagree: :desk:

No Republicans agreed with Biden at the time. Now they are hypocritically pretending that his opinion established a rule.

• Banned
What will Biden have to say about how it was ok for him to feel up 12 to 16 year old girls,,,but if a Republican was caught feeling up a cute 12 yr old girl,,,off to jail!

There is no Biden Rule. It's simply something he suggested, and the Right Wing Wackos behaved as they normally do and lied about it.
, and you come in and prove my point about the character of a Democrat. dishonest and party over country. bravo

, and you come in and prove my point about the character of a Democrat. dishonest and party over country. bravo

Hillary: So what if I made up the story about sniper fire hitting me in the head several times in 1995, at the time I was the first lady and we are allowed to lie as often as we please!

You see how that party plays games with their base of voters? and yet they still fall for it. that he had to go out and spin his ass off because he was Caught on tape, show's the slimy characters of the Democrat politician

If you want to talk about slimy characters playing games with their base of voters, how do you explain what the GOP is doing with their attack on the will of all those Trump voters?

Regarding "The Biden Rule"

Tell us if the nominee was confirmed under the "Biden rule"and why that is in any way relevant to what is happening now.

A couple of things. Bush was a long time ago? Listen to the left I thought he was still president.

Biden is basically a 8 track tape player, he only says what is recorded for him to say.

No Republicans agreed with Biden at the time. Now they are hypocritically pretending that his opinion established a rule.

And you folks are hypocrites to not support his opinion.

The reason this is a story is because he made a big deal out of confirming the nominee. This after he said whatt he said. He was for the Biden rule before he was against it. Typical democrat double speak.

Regarding "The Biden Rule"

Tell us if the nominee was confirmed under the "Biden rule"and why that is in any way relevant to what is happening now.

Actually I think the reason it is being brought up is that it is just another hypocritical democrat to laugh at. Seems unfair that it is almost alway Biden.

A couple of things. Bush was a long time ago? Listen to the left I thought he was still president.

Biden is basically a 8 track tape player, he only says what is recorded for him to say.
wasnt there a "Monica Rule" in the 90's where if a President was having sex in the Oval office, it wasn't enough to impeach him,. and during the 2000's, if any Republican was caught having sex in the White House they were immediatley going to be impeached (well something like that)

wasnt there a "Monica Rule" in the 90's where if a President was having sex in the Oval office, it wasn't enough to impeach him,. and during the 2000's, if any Republican was caught having sex in the White House they were immediatley going to be impeached (well something like that)

Truth is, that having sex in the Oval office wasn't enough to get anyone impeached. No one cared if Bill got a little on the side, hell I doubt many could blame him. But when escalated to the point of waving his finger in our collective faces and lying under oath obstructing justice, thus we have a problem.

Truth is, that having sex in the Oval office wasn't enough to get anyone impeached. No one cared if Bill got a little on the side, hell I doubt many could blame him. But when escalated to the point of waving his finger in our collective faces and lying under oath obstructing justice, thus we have a problem.
what about the "Bill&Hillary Rule" whereas if a dead body was found in the white house, there will not be a congressional investigation so not to make the Democrats look like total buffoons while in office.

Forum List

Back