Regarding "The Biden Rule Update".Why Didn't Joe Biden Just Say, "Well Ahh, But Bush Was An Idiot".

There is no Biden Rule. It's simply something he suggested, and the Right Wing Wackos behaved as they normally do and lied about it.

Biden, Schumer and Reid all said the same thing
and now we have "The Hillary Rule" where whatever she said in public/live TV since 1992 is irrelavent during this election year regarding whether its a lie or not. Kinda like when that dude said,,,"Like Dude, that like happened a long time ago".

There is no Biden Rule. It's simply something he suggested, and the Right Wing Wackos behaved as they normally do and lied about it.

Biden, Schumer and Reid all said the same thing
and dont forget the "Obama Rule" whereas whenever we have a tragic event, its only a matter of interest when the victim looks like my son".

Regarding "The Biden Rule"

Tell us if the nominee was confirmed under the "Biden rule"and why that is in any way relevant to what is happening now.

Actually I think the reason it is being brought up is that it is just another hypocritical democrat to laugh at. Seems unfair that it is almost alway Biden.

There is a difference between rhetoric and actual policy. A single senator can express dissent without affecting the actual voting process.What is different in this case is the Senate majority leader is blocking the entire process. There is no hypocrisy as this action is unprecedented.

Tell us if the nominee was confirmed under the "Biden rule"and why that is in any way relevant to what is happening now.

Actually I think the reason it is being brought up is that it is just another hypocritical democrat to laugh at. Seems unfair that it is almost alway Biden.

There is a difference between rhetoric and actual policy. A single senator can express dissent without affecting the actual voting process.What is different in this case is the Senate majority leader is blocking the entire process. There is no hypocrisy as this action is unprecedented.

Again, this is about Biden and his diametrically opposed "opinions."

They should have an up-down vote and vote no on him and every other nomination by Obama. I think you will find most people think we have 9 too many justices.

They should have an up-down vote and vote no on him and every other nomination by Obama. I think you will find most people think we have 9 too many justices.

Two opinions from two different perspectives. One as a single senator expressing dissent without affecting the process. The other as veep supporting his Pres and commenting on an unprecedented inaction by Senate leaders. Not the same thing.

Two opinions from two different perspectives. One as a single senator expressing dissent without affecting the process. The other as veep supporting his Pres and commenting on an unprecedented inaction by Senate leaders. Not the same thing.

In the first, Biden more or less calls for the action. In the second he calls for the opposite. See that is what makes people hypocrites.

In the first, Biden more or less calls for the action. In the second he calls for the opposite. See that is what makes people hypocrites.

No it doesn't but continually saying so certainly makes you an idiot. The difference has been explained to you. Just keep dancing and singing your dumb mantra.

, and you come in and prove my point about the character of a Democrat. dishonest and party over country. bravo

Hillary: So what if I made up the story about sniper fire hitting me in the head several times in 1995, at the time I was the first lady and we are allowed to lie as often as we please!

everyone of these politicians has become nothing but SNAKES . they will LIE to your face and accuse us of not Understanding what they said or meant. while we are looking right at it on a video. we are doomed when the people in this country allows this from These people who believes they are ABOVE us and our laws.

, and you come in and prove my point about the character of a Democrat. dishonest and party over country. bravo

Hillary: So what if I made up the story about sniper fire hitting me in the head several times in 1995, at the time I was the first lady and we are allowed to lie as often as we please!

everyone of these politicians has become nothing but SNAKES . they will LIE to your face and accuse us of not Understanding what they said or meant. while we are looking right at it on a video. we are doomed when the people in this country allows this from These people who believes they are ABOVE us and our laws.
in the future, President Hillary will need to explain to 67 Million Americans that we are broke and that nothing is free,,,even though she promised to pay for all of their bills for the next 8 years

if Hillary was a real estate agent, she would sell u a property dirt cheap on line, and the later, when the buyer gets there, he discovers that the home was built without the 2 or 3 bathrooms,,,and that part of the back yard is the bathroom,,,,,aka,,,,hole in the ground with a side table for the toilet paper.

Forum List

Back