Regarding The Nashville Shootings.Ok,So We Need To Ban Guns Again.But What About The Guns/Ammo Coming Across The Border?,Well?,Democrats&Liberals?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Yes, we all aware of this, a great issue to go "Pow-Wow" with on any cable network between a conservative and liberal. God, can you imagine the conservative making real sense of this issue, and then bringing up to the liberal, "So we need to ban high profile weapons,like the AK-47, yet democrats and liberals never mention these deadly weapons coming into our country and wind up into the hands of exteremists and lunatics who later use them to kill Americans. Right?

There's no possibility of any gun bans doing anything to solve the mass shooting problem, and the political left needs to understand that and move on to something productive.

That is: An acceptance by all Americans that their country is immersed in a culture of continuous wars and gun killings of human beings.

Michael Moore said it but it was completely ignored.
The main theme of his award winning 'Bowling for Columbine' was to make that point.

This can become a point on which some mutual agreement can be found, but it does take some amount of self-condemnation.

The deaths by gun have apparently not yet reached a point at which Americans are ready to accept responsibility. At the least, we can make everybody aware!

Yes, we all aware of this, a great issue to go "Pow-Wow" with on any cable network between a conservative and liberal. God, can you imagine the conservative making real sense of this issue, and then bringing up to the liberal, "So we need to ban high profile weapons,like the AK-47, yet democrats and liberals never mention these deadly weapons coming into our country and wind up into the hands of exteremists and lunatics who later use them to kill Americans. Right?
You know the guns and ammo are flowing the other way, right?

i remember a news story, a long time ago...i believe it was some guy getting a hair cut, next door in the plaza, a carpenter was working in the next unit,,and using a nailgun....anyone wanna guess what happened to the guy getting his hair cut? and why didnt the left then call to ban nails guns?

Forum List

Back