Regarding Trump And DeSantis. Anyone Have That Gut Feeling That Ron DeSantis May Overtake Trump As The Nominee?

Some of us have that sixth sense. And we are all watching DeSantis closely now as he is getting a lot of free air time. Will he become like Trump when Trump was running? Trump didn't even need to air ads back in 2015/2016. And he won. Ron DeSantis is already in the same situation, only in this scenario he is getting so much free air time long before the 2024 election. He is probably split between republicans at this point. If they start taking polls, odds are it's gonna be a 50/50, 48/52, or a 49/51 result. Is Trump starting to worry? :dunno:
My dead mother‘s picture will overtake Trump in 24.
That Trump is a loser, will settle in to his supporters as many will just return to the Russian internet , goose stepping all the way.

Some of us have that sixth sense. And we are all watching DeSantis closely now as he is getting a lot of free air time. Will he become like Trump when Trump was running? Trump didn't even need to air ads back in 2015/2016. And he won. Ron DeSantis is already in the same situation, only in this scenario he is getting so much free air time long before the 2024 election. He is probably split between republicans at this point. If they start taking polls, odds are it's gonna be a 50/50, 48/52, or a 49/51 result. Is Trump starting to worry? :dunno:
why?

My dead mother‘s picture will overtake Trump in 24.
That Trump is a loser, will settle in to his supporters as many will just return to the Russian internet , goose stepping all the way.
I believe you, you can only win if you cheat. It's what I've been saying.

Would Trump haters vote for DeSantos or just transfer their hate to the next man up?

And will they expect trump voters to vote for the repub nominee even though they would never vote for Trump?

I believe you, you can only win if you cheat. It's what I've been saying.
Sure, and 2 million immigrants came over in 20 k busses to vote for Dems……and no one noticed. The desperation is setting in, isn’t it.

Would Trump haters vote for DeSantos or just transfer their hate to the next man up?

And will they expect trump voters to vote for the repub nominee even though they would never vote for Trump?
Trump voters will stay home. they're losers too.

Nope.
If it weren’t for Trump, no MAGA candidate would survive.

I still haven’t met anyone who voted for Trump who hates him.

Trump voters will stay home. they're losers too.
I’m a voter and I wont stay home

The real losers are the Tweeners who said they wanted change and then rejected change when it came along

Sure, and 2 million immigrants came over in 20 k busses to vote for Dems……and no one noticed. The desperation is setting in, isn’t it.
They did? Wow. I know illegal ballots were counted

I’m a voter and I wont stay home

The real losers are the Tweeners who said they wanted change and then rejected change when it came along
They just couldn’t stand blacks getting jobs

DeSantis’ biggest opposition will be Trump

Trump will turn the wrath of MAGA against DeSantis and label him a RINO
Exactly why DeSantis wont run in 2024. He lets Trump run unopposed by him in 24 and the GOP voters dont have to pick one.

His best strategy for 2028 is to not mention Trump, but to keep instituting Trump like policies for the next 4 years. Not mention Trump so that when the aging Trump hating pseudo-journalists ask him about Trump he can say "my campaign isn't about Trump."

Exactly why DeSantis wont run in 2024. He lets Trump run unopposed by him in 24 and the GOP voters dont have to pick one.

His best strategy for 2028 is to not mention Trump, but to keep instituting Trump like policies for the next 4 years. Not mention Trump so that when the aging Trump hating pseudo-journalists ask him about Trump he can say "my campaign isn't about Trump."
DeSantis will be an afterthought by 2028

I think Trump is going to be very damaged by the time the primary season starts. I also think the party apparatus will pull out every stop to prevent him from becoming their nominee again.

Forum List

Back