Regarding Voter Suppression In Georgia. OK. Can We All See The Videos Of White People Guarding The Entrances Deciding Who Gets To Vote.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
is this what the left is accusing Georgia Precincts of? they have these white guys guarding the entrances to make sure that only white people get to vote, and if a minority approaches the door, they will be forced to vote Republican all the way down the ballot? Unbelievable. we have all of these liberals claiming that this is whats going on in Georgia, yet have no evidence that it's actually happening.

I think the beef is more with the poll watchers inside.

No more old-ass gop stalwarts glad-handing with each other in a corner someplace.....Now we have people watching and questioning everything that seems amiss.....Not sure of something....Then they have lawyers on speed dial to figure it out and into the provisional pile it goes.

is this what the left is accusing Georgia Precincts of? they have these white guys guarding the entrances to make sure that only white people get to vote, and if a minority approaches the door, they will be forced to vote Republican all the way down the ballot? Unbelievable. we have all of these liberals claiming that this is whats going on in Georgia, yet have no evidence that it's actually happening.
What lunacy is this you're spouting? Just stop, you make Republicans look retarded

hey, wasnt there a time when black guys were gaurding the polls somewhere in or near philly? but that was OK at the time

And they armed ones were run off quickly after 3 (count em) 3 complaints. I imagine that Biden may have to resort to armed US Marshals to take care of this one without a lot of people dying.

And they armed ones were run off quickly after 3 (count em) 3 complaints. I imagine that Biden may have to resort to armed US Marshals to take care of this one without a lot of people dying.
if stacy was blocking the door, i dont think i would be able to get in

Forum List

Back