Regret Your Vote Yet?

Faun is correct in the above. Bush was given the power to decide whether or not war with Iraq was necessary. He decided wrongly.

Faun is dishonest - Faun is always dishonest.

Bush went to congress for authorization to use force in Iraq. Congress authorized the use of force.

End of story.

See...there's the problem: they know they're liars, and dishonest....but neither truthfulness nor honesty is a requisite for the Left.

The know that those factors are important to us, so they regularly accuse us of same.

We should still expose them as such, and hope to influence those who are upstanding.

Last edited:
Every Obama voter I know regrets their vote, it doesn't help I rub their noses in it every chance I get. :FIREdevil:

I don't. McCain would have been another neocon nightmare.

Do you deny Democrats demanded to vote for the Iraq war?
Anybody with a brain denies it. What they voted for was to allow Bush to use military force if diplomatic efforts failed. At the time of that vote, the U.S. was trying to get U.N. inspectors back into Iraq. Inspectors went back in after that vote and diplomacy was getting the job done.

One of us is informed, its not you.

21 times more Democrats than Republicans voted against the Iraq War and you want to blame the Democrats?

Indeed.

LMAO Kerry voted for the war then you people tried to elect him president OH SNAP!

Every Obama voter I know regrets their vote, it doesn't help I rub their noses in it every chance I get. :FIREdevil:

Anybody with a brain denies it. What they voted for was to allow Bush to use military force if diplomatic efforts failed. At the time of that vote, the U.S. was trying to get U.N. inspectors back into Iraq. Inspectors went back in after that vote and diplomacy was getting the job done.

21 times more Democrats than Republicans voted against the Iraq War and you want to blame the Democrats?

Indeed.

LMAO Kerry voted for the war then you people tried to elect him president OH SNAP!

He voted for the war before he voted against it.

Hindsight.

It's from 1998!!! Before September 11, 2001.

That's called Foresight.

Holy shit, you're dumb.
4i6Ckte.gif

Not hindsight! Foresight.

Did anyone think we'd have a 9/11? Clinton certainly didn't.

That's TWICE you have made a stupid comment that is answered in the article you still haven't read:

The memorandum, which has not been previously disclosed, cited a number of “significant points of vulnerability.” Those included: the building’s public access, the center’s location on the 23rd floor, a 1,200-gallon diesel fuel supply for its generator, a large garage and delivery bays, the building’s history as a terrorist target, and its placement above and adjacent to a Consolidated Edison substation that provided much of the power for Lower Manhattan.​

You know, there are always pros and cons in making this sort of decision.

Every single thing you cite could have been a con for most buildings in NYC
. A large delivery bay? Give me a break.

That's why they recommended Brooklyn!

More proof that you didn't even read the article.

I'm done with you. You refuse to learn new information.

Indeed.

He voted for the war before he voted against it.

A lib flip flops shocker. The libs had their chance to vote against the Iraq war in 2004 did they not, they lost and Bush was re-elected to a second term. I bet that left a mark.

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war resolution.

And Democrat party leaders? Try as they might the Democratic party cannot duck their responsibility.
Their responsibility for "not tying the president's hands"?

That's how it was sold to Congress.

"The president is looking for every diplomatic solution, but he needs military threat as a last resort, and you cannot tie his hands by removing the threat of force"

Remember that?

"Anybody with a brain denies it."

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18,1998.

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

snopes.com Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give thePresident of the United Statesthe authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons withinthe nextfive years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

You're changing the subject. Typical when your threads fail miserably, like this one.
4i6Ckte.gif

Faun is talking about the resolution to allow the president to use force.

Try to keep up, dingbat.

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war resolution.

And Democrat party leaders? Try as they might the Democratic party cannot duck their responsibility.
Their responsibility for "not tying the president's hands"?

That's how it was sold to Congress.

"The president is looking for every diplomatic solution, but he needs military threat as a last resort, and you cannot tie his hands by removing the threat of force"

Remember that?

These champions of peace had multiple opportunities to defund the war but did not, remember that?

Hindsight.

It's from 1998!!! Before September 11, 2001.

That's called Foresight.

Holy shit, you're dumb.
4i6Ckte.gif

Not hindsight! Foresight.

Did anyone think we'd have a 9/11? Clinton certainly didn't.

That's TWICE you have made a stupid comment that is answered in the article you still haven't read:

The memorandum, which has not been previously disclosed, cited a number of “significant points of vulnerability.” Those included: the building’s public access, the center’s location on the 23rd floor, a 1,200-gallon diesel fuel supply for its generator, a large garage and delivery bays, the building’s history as a terrorist target, and its placement above and adjacent to a Consolidated Edison substation that provided much of the power for Lower Manhattan.​

You know, there are always pros and cons in making this sort of decision.

Every single thing you cite could have been a con for most buildings in NYC
. A large delivery bay? Give me a break.

That's why they recommended Brooklyn!

More proof that you didn't even read the article.

I'm done with you. You refuse to learn new information.

Who is they?

Frankly, having to cross a bridge in an emergency is a negative right there.

Ok, Democrats are as easy to mislead with false intel as GOPers.

Interesting point.

Hope you haven't forgotten that it was the Democrats who emasculated the intel community.

You just leap from bullshit talking point to bullshit talking point!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I post facts that you Liberals can't bear to confront.

That's why you shortened the post.....
No, I'm replying to your first sentence, and your immediate deflection from the post you are replying to.

It never takes you long to step in it.

To get a real grasp into the mindset of the far left liberal, ( some say anarchist ) watch Megyn Kelly in tonight's interview with Ward Churchill. Part two will air tomorrow night, Tuesday, same time.....9 pm Eastern. This interview is supposed to be more riveting than the one with Bill Ayers. :ack-1:
I hope she has the studio disinfected after he slithers out.
I'm setting my DVR for the next two nights. I want to study the mind of an anarchist.

Great!
Then we can note the similarities to the Lefties on the board who still support the failure in the White House!
The failure who presided over an 11,000 point increase in the DOW?

Or the failure who killed America's #1 enemy?

Or was it the failure who killed those pirates who hijacked Captain Phillip's boat?

Or was it the failure who:

• Provided $12.2 Billion in new funding for Individuals With Disabilities Education Act.
  • Extended Benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees
  • Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years
  • Voluntary disclosure of White House visitors for the first time in US history
  • Appointed first Latina to the US Supreme Court
  • Signed New START Treaty - nuclear arms reduction pact with Russia
  • First president to endorse same-sex marriage equality
  • Signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, restoring basic protections against pay discrimination for women and other workers
  • Provided travel expenses to families of fallen soldiers to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB
  • Reversed the policy of barring media coverage during the return of fallen soldiers to Dover Air Force Base
  • Launched recovery.gov to track spending from the Recovery Act, providing transparency and allowing the public to report fraud, waste, or abuse
  • Signed the Children's Health Insurance Reauthorization Act, which provides health care to 11 million kids -- 4 million of whom were previously uninsured
  • Issued executive order to repeal Bush era restrictions on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research
  • Developed stimulus package, which includes approx. $18 billion for nondefense scientific research and development
  • Signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act to stop fraud and wasteful spending in the defense procurement and contracting system
  • Ended Bush administration's CIA program of 'enhanced interrogation methods' by requiring that the Army field manual be used as the guide for terrorism interrogations
  • Signed the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, giving the FDA the authority to regulate the manufacturing, marketing, and sale of tobacco for the first time

This failure:

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%

And you don't know why?
4i6Ckte.gif

If these things are the fault of Obama, then surely you can explain why.

I'll start you out with your first one:

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

Here's the breakdown:

• January 2009 – 818,000 jobs lost
  • February 2009 – 724,000 jobs lost
  • March 2009 – 799,000 jobs lost
  • April 2009 – 692,000 jobs lost
  • May 2009 – 361,000 jobs lost
  • June 2009 – 482,000 jobs lost
  • July 2009 – 339,000 jobs lost
  • August 2009 – 231,000 jobs lost
  • September 2009 – 199,000 jobs lost
  • October 2009 – 202,000 jobs lost[3]
  • November 2009 - 64,000 jobs created[4]
  • December 2009 - 109,000 jobs lost[4]
  • January 2010 - 40,000 jobs lost[4]
  • February 2010 - 35,000 jobs lost
  • March 2010 - 189,000 jobs created
  • April 2010 - 239,000 jobs created
  • May 2010 - 516,000 jobs created
  • June 2010 - 167,000 jobs lost
  • July 2010 - 58,000 jobs lost (143,000 Federal Census jobs lost) [5]
  • August 2010 - 51,000 jobs lost
  • September 2010 - 27,000 jobs lost (According to U.S. Labor Department, 64,000 private sector jobs are added but a net loss of 95,000 jobs are due to government layoffs) [6][7]
  • October 2010 - 220,000 jobs created (Private sector jobs net increase)
  • November 2010 - 121,000 jobs created
  • December 2010 - 120,000 jobs created
  • January 2011 - 110,000 jobs created
  • February 2011 - 220,000 jobs created
  • March 2011 - 246,000 jobs created
  • April 2011 - 251,000 jobs created
  • May 2011 - 54,000 jobs created
  • June 2011 - 84,000 jobs created
  • July 2011 - 96,000 jobs created
  • August 2011 - 85,000 jobs created
  • September 2011 - 202,000 jobs created
  • October 2011 - 112,000 jobs created
  • November 2011 - 157,000 jobs created
  • December 2011 - 223,000 jobs created
  • January 2012 - 275,000 jobs created
  • February 2012 - 259,000 jobs created
  • March 2012 - 143,000 jobs created
  • April 2012 - 68,000 jobs created
  • May 2012 - 87,000 jobs created
  • June 2012 - 45,000 jobs created
  • July 2012 - 181,000 jobs created
  • August 2012 - 142,000 jobs created
  • September 2012 - 114,000 jobs created
  • 2008 (September 2008 – December 2008) – 2.6 million jobs lost
  • 2009 (January 2009 – December 2009) – 4.2 million jobs lost[8]
  • 2010 (January 2010-December 2010) - 863,000 jobs created
That's the result of the Bush Crash of 2008.

Why are you always, always dishonest? You know we are going to expose your lies.
4i6Ckte.gif
Does your source include jobs created during the whole Bush admin?

You do realize that the country needs to add ca. 120K jobs/month just to keep up with those entering the work force.

Faun is a DNC operative. I'm pretty sure he is actually employed by the Demagogue Party. It isn't that Faun is uninformed, it is simply that he is devoid of integrity or any hint of ethics. He posts what will further the goals of the Demagogue Party with absolutely no consideration as to whether what he posts happens to be distortions or outright lies. The party is all, no other element is considered.
wrong party ... you don't need to see my identification ...
these aren't the droids you're looking for ... you can go about your business ... move along ...

male-tears.jpg
Very proud of my vote for Obama in both General Elections. Would do so again in a heartbeat.
Oh brother!

No, I don't regret my vote. I regret her vote and the rest of her ilk
demotivation.us_MODERN-FEMINISM-The-social-movement-for-women-who-do-not-make-any-sense-and-are-proud-of-it_136775913360.jpg

332-206...need help figuring out which is greater?

Keep setting them up, I'll keep knocking them down.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Here's a preview of 2016 loser.
Guess we can blame women for fucking up the country then.

It's totally Republican to blame everyone except republicans for everything.
So why not?

Funny, earlier you said Blacks "were the problem" ....are you now shopping for a new scapegoat?

Forum List

Back