Regret Your Vote Yet?

Barack Obama wasn't vetted.

The media didn't do it's job.

The unfolding of events since his election have proven the truth of the warnings that the rightwing gave early on.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.
Every prediction about Obama came true. He is a disaster!
My 401K has doubled since he's been president. I've been employed throughout his entire presidency. There are two new Liberal justices on the U.S. Supreme Court. And he's got rightards pissing and moaning about everything under the sun. Hell, I'd vote for him again if he could run.

That's why they recommended Brooklyn!

More proof that you didn't even read the article.

I'm done with you. You refuse to learn new information.

Who is they?

More evidence you didn't read the article, and are now just trolling.

In response to questions about the site selection, Mr. Giuliani has typically said he relied on his emergency management director, Jerome M. Hauer, to find the best site and suggested he had little role in the process.

Mr. Hauer, however, has publicly disputed Mr. Giuliani’s assertion, saying that although he helped pick the site, he did so only after mayoral aides had told him the command center had to be within walking distance of City Hall. He has said he originally recommended a site in Brooklyn.

Frankly, having to cross a bridge in an emergency is a negative right there.
It's a command center, not a warehouse from which to dispatch officers.

Goodbye troll!

Last edited:
That's why they recommended Brooklyn!

More proof that you didn't even read the article.

I'm done with you. You refuse to learn new information.

Who is they?

More evidence you didn't read the article, and are now just trolling.

In response to questions about the site selection, Mr. Giuliani has typically said he relied on his emergency management director, Jerome M. Hauer, to find the best site and suggested he had little role in the process.

Mr. Hauer, however, has publicly disputed Mr. Giuliani’s assertion, saying that although he helped pick the site, he did so only after mayoral aides had told him the command center had to be within walking distance of City Hall. He has said he originally recommended a site in Brooklyn.

Frankly, having to cross a bridge in an emergency is a negative right there.
It's a command center, not a warehouse from which to dispatch officers.

Goodbye troll!

And walking distance from City Hall is a legitimate factor to consider.

The command has to get there, idiot.

These champions of peace had multiple opportunities to defund the war but did not, remember that?

You don't pull the money while U.S. military are on the battlefield.

As predicted Dem's are all talk, they foam at the mouth about the Iraq war while voting to fund it.
Is it anyone else's fault you can't grasp the difference between not wanting to start it with seeing it through even though it was started?

These champions of peace had multiple opportunities to defund the war but did not, remember that?

As predicted Dem's are all talk, they foam at the mouth about the Iraq war while voting to fund it.
Is it anyone else's fault you can't grasp the difference between not wanting to start it with seeing it through even though it was started?

Harry Reid, "this war is lost" is that what you mean by seeing it through? How about in 2007 when Obama said, "Now is the time to end the war in Iraq. Now is the time to start bringing our troops out of Iraq -- immediately." in 2007 is that seeing it through?

Because I love rubbing libs noses in the festering stench of liberal flip flops and hypocrisy lets have a look at a few more quotes shall we.

Obama, "This is the conventional thinking that said that Democrats had to vote for war in 2002 because there was an election coming up -- an election that we lost." Shocker, Dem's voted for the war or against the war or in one guys case voted for the war before he voted against the war for purely political reasons.

Obama, "Leading Democrats -- including Senator Clinton -- echoed the erroneous line that there was a connection between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda." Well? Go ahead explain it.

Obama, "Too many Democrats fell in line with George Bush, and voted to give him the open-ended authority to wage war" Wait why did too many Dem's do this?

Obama, "Senator Edwards voted for the war in 2002" Yet another Democratic presidential candidate who voted for the Iraq war lets see that's Clinton, Kerry, Edwards seems to be a pattern here of Dem leaders voting for the Iraq war then you people trying to elect them POTUS.

Now go lick your wounds.

Harry Reid, "this war is lost" is that what you mean by seeing it through? How about in 2007 when Obama said, "Now is the time to end the war in Iraq. Now is the time to start bringing our troops out of Iraq -- immediately." in 2007 is that seeing it through?

Because I love rubbing libs noses in the festering stench of liberal flip flops and hypocrisy lets have a look at a few more quotes shall we.

Obama, "This is the conventional thinking that said that Democrats had to vote for war in 2002 because there was an election coming up -- an election that we lost." Shocker, Dem's voted for the war or against the war or in one guys case voted for the war before he voted against the war for purely political reasons.

Obama, "Leading Democrats -- including Senator Clinton -- echoed the erroneous line that there was a connection between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda." Well? Go ahead explain it.

Obama, "Too many Democrats fell in line with George Bush, and voted to give him the open-ended authority to wage war" Wait why did too many Dem's do this?

Obama, "Senator Edwards voted for the war in 2002" Yet another Democratic presidential candidate who voted for the Iraq war lets see that's Clinton, Kerry, Edwards seems to be a pattern here of Dem leaders voting for the Iraq war then you people trying to elect them POTUS.

Now go lick your wounds.
What wounds? You look like an idiot. Earlier, you conflated not wanting the war to be started with seeing it through. Now you're conflating wanting Bush to end the war with seeing it through when he refused. Seems your idea of rubbing someone's face in it is to conflate the issues and hope nobody notices.

.... somebody noticed.

Now go lick your wounds.
What wounds? You look like an idiot. Earlier, you conflated not wanting the war to be started with seeing it through. Now you're conflating wanting Bush to end the war with seeing it through when he refused. Seems your idea of rubbing someone's face in it is to conflate the issues and hope nobody notices.

.... somebody noticed.

Go ahead explain the hypocrisy and flip flops by so many leading Democrats, and other Democrats calling them out on it. Makes my job easy I just have to post the quotes and watch libs like you come unglued.

I don't regret my vote because I voted independent.
The Republican party is crap.
The Democratic party is crap.
The Libertarian party is crap.
As for Obama's experience prior to his presidency:
I suggest you read the U.S. Constitution. The qualifications are pretty simple.
1. Be at least 35 years of age by the time you are sworn in.
2. Be born in the United States.
And, to win....receive the most electoral college votes.
There's no vetting.
That's it. Anyone can run (that is, if you have the bucks in the bank or the financial backing from various corporate goons).
About the only change I'd like to see for qualifications for president, would be that the person running, must have served a full term honorably in the military, regardless of rank acheived. That way he or she would have a better grasp of what the military goes through, as he or she is the Commander-in-Chief of the military.

Now go lick your wounds.

.... somebody noticed.

Go ahead explain the hypocrisy and flip flops by so many leading Democrats, and other Democrats calling them out on it. Makes my job easy I just have to post the quotes and watch libs like you come unglued.
What flip flops? Hell, you think not undermining troops in battle is a flip flop by Congress critters who wanted Bush to end the war? :cuckoo:

I don't regret my vote because I voted independent.
The Republican party is crap.
The Democratic party is crap.
The Libertarian party is crap.
As for Obama's experience prior to his presidency:
I suggest you read the U.S. Constitution. The qualifications are pretty simple.
1. Be at least 35 years of age by the time you are sworn in.
2. Be born in the United States.
And, to win....receive the most electoral college votes.
There's no vetting.
That's it. Anyone can run (that is, if you have the bucks in the bank or the financial backing from various corporate goons).
About the only change I'd like to see for qualifications for president, would be that the person running, must have served a full term honorably in the military, regardless of rank acheived. That way he or she would have a better grasp of what the military goes through, as he or she is the Commander-in-Chief of the military.
I think he or she must demonstrate a level of competency in leadership rather than simply military experience. There are a lot of poor leaders in the military. Also, you should be able to get a security clearance. Any red-flags like communism, terrorism, friends or relatives that committed murder, membership in racist churches or organizations should disqualify the candidate. Drug abuse should be a major knock on their candidacy because it portends possible criminal behavior in the future.

don't you just love to hear politicalbitch whine when she doesn't get her way ... I can see it now ...mitwit wins the election ...first thing he does he fires the military ... sends it to china to get the chinese military to do it cheaper for us here.... thats what a great busness man he is HUH

"Regret Your Vote Yet?"

Yes I have regretted voting for George Bush for a very long time now.
Bush isn't president anymore. 18 months after his administration leaves everything becomes Obama's problem and realistically his fault.

So you political terrorists keep trying to sell to America.

Sorry Sport. Bush and his daddy are the ones that pissed off Bin Ladin and this ISIS.

The Saudi military base that got Bin Ladin's shorts in a twist was established by George Walker and his cheerleader brat that god talked to directly took us hook line and sinker into Iraq.

Go tell your lies to some-other-body.

"Regret Your Vote Yet?"

Bush isn't president anymore. 18 months after his administration leaves everything becomes Obama's problem and realistically his fault.

Sorry Sport. Bush and his daddy are the ones that pissed off Bin Ladin and this ISIS.

The Saudi military base that got Bin Ladin's shorts in a twist was established by George Walker and his cheerleader brat that god talked to directly took us hook line and sinker into Iraq.

Yeah, we should be punished for preventing Saddam Hussein from taking those oil fields

"Regret Your Vote Yet?"

Yeah, we should be punished for preventing Saddam Hussein from taking those oil fields

Sadly you have been missinformed. Bush and his bitch ambassador gave Saddam the green light to protect his OWN oil fields from being cross drilled under the border...FACT!

The Kuaittis are theives and deserved getting their thieving asses kicked.

We wouldn't have lifted a finger if the meddling Jews and the Saudis hadn't started squeeling like the little bitches they are.

You had better stick to talking to the interbred hicks you normally converse with in the shallow end of the pool.

I know more history than you ever will. You could probably keep up but you are constantly diluting your knowledge with nonsense.

It's starting to look like you are becoming a victim of your own propaganda.

Forum List

Back