Reince Preibus blames the media for pouncing

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
According to Preibus on Morning Joe, it's the media's fault that people are upset about comments by people like Mike Huckabee. And he's warning Republicans that they need to watch their tone and word choice because the media will pounce on them when they say the wrong thing….or something the wrong way.

So, let me get this straight, Pubs need to tone it down when speaking into recording devices because the news media reports things said while speaking.

In other words, don't let people know what you're really thinking because then the media will report it and people will know what you're really thinking.

According to Preibus on Morning Joe, it's the media's fault that people are upset about comments by people like Mike Huckabee. And he's warning Republicans that they need to watch their tone and word choice because the media will pounce on them when they say the wrong thing….or something the wrong way.

So, let me get this straight, Pubs need to tone it down when speaking into recording devices because the news media reports things said while speaking.

In other words, don't let people know what you're really thinking because then the media will report it and people will know what you're really thinking.

I saw that, he's such an idiot. He said Huckabee made a great speech but because of that one word, "libido", everyone turns on him.

There were a lot more words than that one, Preibus.

The biggest problem with the lamestream media is what they don't report. They reported on the feaux Christie bridge "scandal" 100 times more than they reported on the Benghazi or IRS debacles.

I saw that, he's such an idiot. He said Huckabee made a great speech but because of that one word, "libido", everyone turns on him.

True, there were a lot of big words that liberals don't understand. That must be why they totally misconstrued what he said, right?

The biggest problem with the lamestream media is what they don't report. They reported on the feaux Christie bridge "scandal" 100 times more than they reported on the Benghazi or IRS debacles.

Well, it's easy to report on a Scandal if someone does something wrong.

[

True, there were a lot of big words that liberals don't understand. That must be why they totally misconstrued what he said, right?

No, I think the guy who was confused was Mike.

Of course, this is a guy who released rapists and murderers if they said "Jesus" sincerely enough.

Mike's confusion is that the "government" or "Uncle Sugar" was going to be supplying birth control to these women who "can't control their libidos". (I.E. have a reasonably healthy sex life, which is easy if you can find your dick under that huge spare tire like Huckabee has.)

Reality- the government is merely requiring health insurance carriers to provide services despite what the religious opinions of employers are. Which frankly, is how it should be.

I heard a tape where Andrea Mitchell was interviewing a congressman about the NSA wiretapping when she interrupted to bring in "breaking news".... Justin Beiber had just been arrested in Miami.

There you go , giving us an example of how the media misquotes Republicans to make them look like evil monsters.
how about you getting honest, if it's even in you to be honest!

[

No, I think the guy who was confused was Mike.

Of course, this is a guy who released rapists and murderers if they said "Jesus" sincerely enough.

Mike's confusion is that the "government" or "Uncle Sugar" was going to be supplying birth control to these women who "can't control their libidos". (I.E. have a reasonably healthy sex life, which is easy if you can find your dick under that huge spare tire like Huckabee has.)

Reality- the government is merely requiring health insurance carriers to provide services despite what the religious opinions of employers are. Which frankly, is how it should be.

"Of course, this is a guy who released rapists and murderers if they said "Jesus" sincerely enough."

You are a fucking delusional idiot!!

When the media lies and uses the editing machine to remove portions of a statement, as NBC did, the of course it is the media's fault.

Politicians say stupid things and are held accountable for them

Isn't that the way it has always worked?

I think "Uncle Sugar" was the offensive one.

:lol: The entire thing was bazaar. Preibus is in damage control with that one.

What the hell? Did you even hear Huckabee's whole statement? He never said the things the Left Wing lying media attributed to him!

Doesn't matter, the lie has become the lefts reality They are so used to being dishonest they can't recognize it anymore

:lol: The entire thing was bazaar. Preibus is in damage control with that one.

What the hell? Did you even hear Huckabee's whole statement? He never said the things the Left Wing lying media attributed to him!

Doesn't matter, the lie has become the lefts reality They are so used to being dishonest they can't recognize it anymore

Playing back video of what Republicans just said is a lie?

Forum List

Back