Reject all biased cable news. Try NewsNation and see what you think.

I don't think anyone would describe me as very right politically.

News Nation is a bit conservative but factual and fair, imo.

Nearly all of the major cable news networks exhibit a clear Left or Right bias in their reporting. I suggest giving News Nation a try. I have been watching NN for a few months now and they appear to do a good job reporting news without skewing the report Left or Right.

The current state of TV based news is a disaster. Nothing will change until Americans reward proper news reporting and reject politically biased news reporting.

I agree, not with News Nation, never heard of them and I don't watch TV, but with the state of biased media.
People, however, are pretty predictable. They want to be told they're right, they're smart, they're geniuses, they want the news to tell them what they want to hear, and to confirm that they are actually a genius...

I agree, not with News Nation, never heard of them and I don't watch TV, but with the state of biased media.
People, however, are pretty predictable. They want to be told they're right, they're smart, they're geniuses, they want the news to tell them what they want to hear, and to confirm that they are actually a genius...
Interesting take, I hadn't thought of it quite like that.

Forum List

Back