Release Heroic Derek Chauvin: "Multiple autopsies showed there were no injuries to George Floyd's neck or back"

Minneapolis awards $8.9 million to 2 people claiming Derek Chauvin kneeled on them​

Two Minneapolis residents will receive about $9 million from the city after they said Derek Chauvin, the former police officer who killed George Floyd by kneeling his knee on his neck in 2020, used a similar maneuver on them in 2017.

The city council unanimously approved the settlements Thursday. John Pope will receive $7.5 million and Zoya Code will receive about $1.4 million. In Pope's case, Chauvin pleaded guilty to the charges against him in December 2021

Guy has a history of homicidal behavior...I feel sorry that his mental illness isn't being treated; he will kill again. This type of murderer usually do.

Too bad, his ass got tenderized like a tough piece of cube steak.

Last edited:
Pete, Seriously? You have to be kidding? You live in some really weird make believe world....that I would not be happy living in.... I don't think you like it either..... Why don't you come join us, in reality, and get out of that miserable Debbie Downer world that you live in? :smiliehug:
So I'm wrong?

Please detail how.

What a travesty. Derek Chauvin did not kill George "Fentanyl" Floyd..
Of course, I do not know whether Officer Chauvin killed Mr. Floyd.

BUT I do know that there is no way that Officer Chauvin, innocent or guilty, will ever be released from prison.

If he were, there would be the mother of all violent protests in the history of this country.

BUT I do know that there is no way that Officer Chauvin, innocent or guilty, will ever be released from prison.

If he were, there would be the mother of all violent protests in the history of this country.
That alone should be enough for the people who pull the strings to to finally stop fucking around and manipulating people with bullshit agitprop. Instead it's easier to just let the mob run rampant.

I can not believe anyone dares operate as an LEO in these cities full of bed wetting lunatics. Let them burn down and force the inhabitants to remain in their ruins. Assholes deserve to be cannibalized.

We've already proven that you are the little bitch insurrectionist who doesn't give a shit about where he came from! You have no choice but to agree with me because of logic, turn away from your dishonesty parasite. "It's a matter of intelligence"
That bed wetter is absolutely devoid of even the most elementary intellect.

They hid the truth about the autopsy report. Chauvin should be released and the prosecution team should go to jail.
That's the facts. The worst crime of this entire circumstance is the persecution of police and the response of the criminal democrooks.

I can not believe anyone dares operate as an LEO in these cities full of bed wetting lunatics.
Yeah!

I just saw a TV report on Washington, D.C.'s violent crime orgy.

Unbelievable what those dear sweet "youths" have done to the CAPITAL of the most important nation on earth!

He's scheduled for release in 2038.

He's scheduled for release in 2038.
Well, then, he had better make (secret) arrangements to be flown to another country when he is released.

If one thinks the United States is a violent country today, just wait until 2038!!!

I am happy to be your usurper.
It really is unbelievable the level of dishonesty that would take to celebrate the jailing of a policeman doing his job. Parasites like you make us all less safe and are a black blot on society. Not to worry though, we will rise above you." It is a matter of intelligence".

Well, then, he had better make (secret) arrangements to be flown to another country when he is released.

If one thinks the United States is a violent country today, just wait until 2038!!!
Just wait until Donald Trump is elected, the parasites will be out in force destroying shit.

It really is unbelievable the level of dishonesty that would take to celebrate the jailing of a policeman doing his job. Parasites like you make us all less safe and are a black blot on society. Not to worry though, we will rise above you." It is a matter of intelligence".
His job isn't to break the Law, he is suppose to uphold it.

Forum List

Back