Release Heroic Derek Chauvin: "Multiple autopsies showed there were no injuries to George Floyd's neck or back"

What's that useless fat fuck going to do? Plug the hole in border with his expanding waistline? 😄 I said give me a real plan.
The Second Amendment will come into play to deal with fucks like you. Day one, Trump will close the border. Funny little fucks like you will be taking to the street and getting shot. Parasite

Screenshot_20210919-155548_Chrome.jpg

I said a real plan little cosplayer. You're too pussy to actually use those guns and you're not the only ones who have them. 😄
When you idiots take to the street because of trump you'll be vulnerable to bullet holes. Little pussies like you'll be screaming bloody murder as you get shot. We'll just have to do it from our homes. You'll be the ones in the streets parasite. Bunch of dead little idiots hahaha, you can take it to the bank Mr replacement Theory. I'm already polishing up my 45 just for you.

Screenshot_20220901-092500_Chrome.jpg

When you idiots take to the street because of trump you'll be vulnerable to bullet holes. Little pussies like you'll be screaming bloody murder as you get shot. We'll just have to do it from our homes. You'll be the ones in the streets parasite. Bunch of dead little idiots hahaha, you can take it to the bank Mr replacement Theory. I'm already polishing up my 45 just for you.

View attachment 870437
What a weird and hilarious little fantasy you have there. 😄

I hope you stick around and share more fan fic with us. I think you have potential. 😄
Fail immigrant, you didn't say why you don't help your people back home. Could it be you're a selfish hypocrite? You just want to fuck things up here. What a parasite

What a travesty. Derek Chauvin did not kill George "Fentanyl" Floyd.. The jury was coerced into convicting him with fear tactics. If they didn't convict, White communities would be burned down across America.

Chauving murdered George Floyd. He choked him to death, fuck him. Chauvin is NOT hero, he is a murdering ex-cop.

Ah the coward Arlette Checks In! Did you ever figure out what Christians stand for? You going to get all judgy on me again? Blot me out from the Heavenly register🤣
You ungrateful oaf. I stepped in to save your ass from stroking out.
Read your Bible. You check all the criteria for a blotting.

You ungrateful oaf. I stepped in to save your ass from stroking out.
Read your Bible. You check all the criteria for a blotting.
When are you going to read your Bible fuck nuts. It's obvious that you could use a good lesson.

Fail immigrant, you didn't say why you don't help your people back home. Could it be you're a selfish hypocrite? You just want to fuck things up here. What a parasite
Could it be you're just doing make believe and no one has to address your fantasy? 😄

Forum List

Back