Release Heroic Derek Chauvin: "Multiple autopsies showed there were no injuries to George Floyd's neck or back"

St. Floyd would die one way or another without Chauvin's help. Chauvin's mistake was making a matyr out of Floyd. I still don't understand why leftists worship this POS Floyd as a supreme being.
simple. leftists are OPPORTUNISTS with ZERO integrity. when it served their opportunist ways, they said "women are awesome and should always be believed". today, they have decided women SUCK and men should be able to pretend to be women in order to destroy all their accomplishments.....and why? because OPPORTUNITY. Leftards aren't hard to figure out. They are void of any moral character. They say and do whatever the political winds dictate at any given time. The end.

They all wish they were tough guys and feign looking for an excuse. Real tough guys never need an excuse they're just violent by nature. But it keeps them occupied. :dunno:
It will keep us occupied picking you piss ants off in the streets as you march around like violent thugs. You never did say why you don't help your people down in impoverished Jamaica? Is it selfishness on your part or a lack of Courage? Are you just a parasite?

You are actually proven to know nothing. Congratulations
That would be you. You want to disregard the word of God when it comes to believers getting blotted out from the Book of Life.
If the Bible is the word of God then all of the Bible is the word of God, you failed Christian

That would be you. You want to disregard the word of God when it comes to believers getting blotted out from the Book of Life.
If the Bible is the word of God then all of the Bible is the word of God, you failed Christian
Speaking of disregarding the word of God, YOU ARE AN ATHEIST! Your words prove that you know nothing. Congratulations failed atheist

They all wish they were tough guys and feign looking for an excuse. Real tough guys never need an excuse they're just violent by nature. But it keeps them occupied. :dunno:
To be a tough guy you gotta first be a guy guy therefore you would have no idea.

Sure you will. Like all those other times.... 😄

Is it that you're desperate? 😄
Nope. I don't hate on other people's innocent enjoyment like that. Why would I? What a weird perspective to share. 😄

Sure you will. Like all those other times..
Actually we have a pretty good track record of being Superior to you." It's a matter of intelligence" you are learning from me whether you like it or not, parasite

Actually we have a pretty good track record of being Superior to you." It's a matter of intelligence" you are learning from me whether you like it or not, parasite
You don't. You have a track record of sitting on your ass as you're demographically replaced. Stop trying to collect participation trophies from the accomplishments of your ancestors, fail white. 😄

You don't. You have a track record of sitting on your ass as you're demographically replaced. Stop trying to collect participation trophies from the accomplishments of your ancestors, fail white. 😄
It's obvious that I am Superior to you by our conversation and history fail immigrant. How does it feel to fail through history and be oppressed constantly? Then you come here and bring your failures with you. You will soon fail again parasite

It's obvious that I am Superior to you by our conversation and history fail immigrant. How does it feel to fail through history and be oppressed constantly? Then you come here and bring your failures with you. You will soon fail again parasite
Your internet shit talking isn't evidence of anything fail white. You need actual accomplishments. It isn't Jamaicans losing their country to foreign invaders and no one has had to fire a shot. That's how pacified you've been. 😄

Your internet shit talking isn't evidence of anything fail white. You need actual accomplishments. It isn't Jamaicans losing their country to foreign invaders and no one has had to fire a shot. That's how pacified you've been. 😄
No, but it is Jamaicans that live in poverty on dirt floors that need your help, but yet you come here and leech off of American society and plot insurrection. I told you what's going to happen to you all after Trump is elected. You really should just leave and go home where you're needed. You are much too selfish and cowardly to do that however, proven." It's a matter of intelligence"

Forum List

Back