Religion of Peace™ Bring Your Kids to Work Day

if-you-think-christianity-was-never-like-radical-islam-you-havent-studied-christian-history-meme-1441564387.jpg

violent-christianity.jpg

file.php

v16n1p-2_pic9.png
Thanks for the pictures of what the next 8 years will be like for Democrats.
Christians are disappearing from the Middle East - CNN.com

:boohoo::bye1:
http://zionica.com/2015/11/25/christianity-rising-rapidly-in-brutal-war-torn-middle-east-and-africa/

Liberals defend Islamic terrorists for the same reason they defend murderers on death row and abortion doctors who perform third-trimester abortions. They are evil, and evil is attracted to evil.

The only flaw I find in the Crusades is that they did not go far enough. It was never the goal of the Catholic Church to totally destroy the Islamic religion and forcibly convert all Muslims to Christianity, and it should have been. Now, our generation has to deal with the consequences of the Crusader's failure to totally destroy the religion of Islam.

However barbaric they were, the crusades started as a result of Muslim invasions of Christian lands. Minor detail Lefties fail to mention.

I wonder if the diaper is rigged too.

Abdul to Fatima: "honey it smells terrible, looks like little Achmed has poo'd again, why don't you go change it"

....KABOOOM!

Hello Mahmoud, I'm looking to replace my fourth wife, got any good looking goats?

Forum List

Back