Religion of peace???

Excuse me for not rereading the article and missing the update of the article that deleted the previously mentioned nurturing of the young ones. It does though still have the brutally beaten faces of the repented new eunuchs in solemn bows before their captures. In case those photo's are removed I have uploaded the screen shot up showing the boys solemn faces of the forcefully repentant young'ns and the boys mocking their religious captures prior to their castration.

The article did read as follows;
"Luckily, they are not prosecuted. But once caught, they were taken to boarding school Miftahun Ulum, Durin Karang, Karang Penang, for sworn that repenting and then nurtured. Besides witnessed the scholars, the process of repentance was also attended by village heads, community leaders, police and military."

Now this is just a guess but in my thoughts those young'ns were possibly acting out what the Imam's do to youngn's when they posted on facebook the photograph mocking the religious people of peace.

peace castrated.jpg
peace castrated-.jpg

Excuse me for not rereading the article and missing the update of the article that deleted the previously mentioned nurturing of the young ones. It does though still have the brutally beaten faces of the repented new eunuchs in solemn bows before their captures. In case those photo's are removed I have uploaded the screen shot up showing the boys solemn faces of the forcefully repentant young'ns and the boys mocking their religious captures prior to their castration.

"Luckily, they are not prosecuted. But once caught, they were taken to boarding school Miftahun Ulum, Durin Karang, Karang Penang, for sworn that repenting and then nurtured. Besides witnessed the scholars, the process of repentance was also attended by village heads, community leaders, police and military."

Now this is just a guess but in my thoughts those young'ns were possibly acting out what the Imam's do to youngn's when they posted on facebook the photograph mocking the religious people of peace.

View attachment 81459 View attachment 81460

Indonesia.
If they were learning Tai Chi would you care about a teacher teaching the right form?

Indonesia.
If they were learning Tai Chi would you care about a teacher teaching the right form?
So castrating young men and beating confessions out of them is okay with you?

Indonesia.
So castrating young men and beating confessions out of them is okay with you?

Why do some jump to put words in my mouth???

I can know of and understand many things of other culture. I've seen a great deal from around the world. That does not mean I have to agree. I don't agree with most major religions but I have studied, understand and accept them, for the most part.

I've seen castration. I've seen many thing that I wish I had not sometimes.

Indonesia might be muslim for the most part but it is a very different culture.

Forum List

Back