Religions will End.

I'd rather live my life as though there is a God, and die and find out there isn't, than live my life as though there wasn't a God, and die and find out there is.
What if there isn't a god and anyone who believed there was one goes straight to hell while all the non believers go to heaven?

That's as stupid as your post in the other thread.

Again, grow up.

But first answer this...what if we could fly, money looked like licorice jelly beans, and instead of work we were paid for hanging out in the pool and drinking fruity drinks?

I suppose you have proof of your B.S. that this was gossip passed between many before it was scribed? Or that the Romans scrubbed the whole thing and left out massive accounts?

A reading of the Dead Sea Scrolls that were written well before, during & after the time of Jesus shows the modern bible is virtually word for word translation from the scribes.

I'm not trying to crush your faith. But nigga please... You nor none of your like minded religious followers have no fucking idea what was said and done for a fact in the time of jesus. Sell it in your churches..believe what you want. Selling that crap out in the open requires a higher test. When it is clear that you drift into faith and desire as your evidence you will be called on it.

Nigga please... I just called out on your faith and desire B.S. that the Romans scrubed the Bible. You failed & posted shuck & jive B.S. with no evidence. You have been called on it & branded an idiot.:cuckoo:

I'm not a character in your fantasy dream world. You have no authority to brand anyone anything. I don't have any more time to re-read history on the subject that is YOUR responsibility to defend. The Romans created YOUR bible. That is a historical fact. They did it a couple of hundred years after the Bejebus died. Historical fact. The Romans were much more interested in controlling their conquered peoples. Whether the Top Romans wanted to become Christians is beside the point. That is just looking at he situation with rose colored blinders on. Romans=control...period.

Allie, I have a feeling you are spreading rep around so you can neg rep me again. :alirulz:

Naw, I've given out too much in the last 24 hours.

If I could, I would. But by the time I can, I will probably have forgotten, lol..

I have seen many things in my life. An all powerful god was not among them.
You will see God when you die, one way or another. Do you believe in oxygen? Have you ever seen it? But yet you know it is there because you have been taught it is there. It is called FAITH. God gave man free will to believe or not. But there is consequences for your decisions. I pray that all men know the truth.

Perpetrating and supporting an on ongoing fraud is wrong.
Not fraud, a belief. So simple man fights it with his all.

Unless it's the truth.

Maybe Kenny Lay and Tom Delay should have used that defense! :lol: :lol: :lol: The it's the truth because I said so.. defense.

You fools can believe anything YOU want. That's not fraud. When you attempt to sucker any one else into your delusions and accept their money in the process it is wrong and it is a crime.
When did I ask for money? Your paranoia is showing.

It doesn't matter, hell has no comparison on this earth, and it is eternal.

I know what the bible tells me, and the bible says that every person that is cast into hell will beg and plead to be spared, and I believe that. Hell on earth will be a happy dream.

In the meantime, I welcome ridicule and persecution, because it is yet more proof that the bible is dead-on right:

"John 15:18-21

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."

Matthew 10:16-20

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues....But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you."

Matthew 5:10-12

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven...."

Matthew 24:8-14

"... you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake... And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

2 Timothy 3:1-5, 10-14

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God…. And from such people turn away!

"…all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. But you must continue in the things which you have learned ..."

Romans 12:14

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse."

2 Timothy 2:10-12

"Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him, we shall also live with Him.

If we endure, we shall also reign with Him.

If we deny Him, He also will deny us."

1 John 3:13

"Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you."
Amen:)

When man finally figures out he is God, then religion will end. So how will he know? I think technology is opening new doors, intelligence is advancing, and man will learn to control his mind and make it work for him. You never hear much about it, but while I was studying at a University a professor in paranormal studies approached me, and discussed a society that conducts studys of mind control, and asked if I wanted to join into that group to send messages directly to targeted individuals, much like a telephone call. I was buried in other studies so passed it up. But it is something ongoing I assume.

When we get several of the powers down of the mind, making life everlasting, then I think religion will disban. Much of religion is pretty much debunked anyway.

Your thoughts.

you're an idiot.

your a pedophile & imbecile, so na, na, na, na..................
A very childish idiot.

How any christians would we have without the fear of burning for all eternity in hell?
with many it seems to be the main reason for beng a christian.
To me that just seems fundamentally wrong.

Reminds me of what I posted earlier about Christians should convert thru example not fear and intimidation.
The whole point of the book of Revelation is to scare people enough to turn to God.

Except that we have Jews and they do not have a concept of hell or eternal punishment. Religion makes people feel good and comfortable. It is not going anywhere anytime soon and it takes an infinite number of forms, not all having a hell.

Not being a Christian, I have no concept of heaven or hell myself. Only a believer does, and surely only a believer will find his just due.
You will when you die. Good luck.

You will see God when you die, one way or another. Do you believe in oxygen? Have you ever seen it? But yet you know it is there because you have been taught it is there. It is called FAITH. God gave man free will to believe or not. But there is consequences for your decisions. I pray that all men know the truth.

Not fraud, a belief. So simple man fights it with his all.

You don't have a clue what my "all" is Sparky. AND I certainly wouldn't waste it on religion.

Except that we have Jews and they do not have a concept of hell or eternal punishment. Religion makes people feel good and comfortable. It is not going anywhere anytime soon and it takes an infinite number of forms, not all having a hell.

Not being a Christian, I have no concept of heaven or hell myself. Only a believer does, and surely only a believer will find his just due.
You will when you die. Good luck.

There is nothing when you die. If there is something you need to get accomplished you had better get to it.

It doesn't matter, hell has no comparison on this earth, and it is eternal.

I know what the bible tells me, and the bible says that every person that is cast into hell will beg and plead to be spared, and I believe that. Hell on earth will be a happy dream.

In the meantime, I welcome ridicule and persecution, because it is yet more proof that the bible is dead-on right:

"John 15:18-21

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."

Matthew 10:16-20

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues....But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you."

Matthew 5:10-12

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven...."

Matthew 24:8-14

"... you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake... And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

2 Timothy 3:1-5, 10-14

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God…. And from such people turn away!

"…all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. But you must continue in the things which you have learned ..."

Romans 12:14

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse."

2 Timothy 2:10-12

"Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him, we shall also live with Him.

If we endure, we shall also reign with Him.

If we deny Him, He also will deny us."

1 John 3:13

"Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you."
Amen:)

I agree.

The whole point of the book of Revelation is to scare people enough to turn to God.

Really? That's what you think?

Because I think quite the opposite. The point of the Book is to give people hope that though things may get dark, the Lord will keep His promises and Redeem His people.

I'd rather live my life as though there is a God, and die and find out there isn't, than live my life as though there wasn't a God, and die and find out there is.

No need to wait till you die to find out there is a God. He reveals Himself to those who seek Him.

Forum List

Back