Religious freedom wins again.

How about the LA times. Wiki sites have many footnotes, you are encouraged and free to follow them. this is what I found just following one footnote from the WIKI article:

Retired U.S. Army Major Michelle Boshears—herself a Green Craft Wiccan—says those numbers reflect only active duty military who claim Paganism as their religion on official forms. When Boshears served 15 years ago, the only option for Pagans was to mark “No Preference” or “Other.” For that reason, she estimates that the numbers of Pagans in uniform could be closer to 20,000.
The Plight of Pagans in the Military | Religion & Politics
See, this is why you're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties. You're a pagan.

If she is Pagan, she has every right to her choice of faith. The government should not be in the business of promoting any particular faith or spending our money on any such promotion. What do you think of the government promoting your faith (if you have one) or any other?
Of course she has the right to her choice of faith, never said she didn't. What do you mean by "promoting"? Everyone should have the right to practice their religion, regardless of where they do it as long as it is not forced on anyone or interferes in anyone's life. The problem is that too many people in the USA these days want to restrict Christians, but have no problem with every other idiot promoting their idiotic beliefs.
Who is restricting the Christian sects? BTW: not all Christians are the the same; Please identify your self and your sect;. Are you in an anti-LGBT sect? A sect that is patriarchal and centered on the worship of the penis?
I'm in the Christian sect that believes the Protestant Bible is the complete authoritative Word of God. Sin is sin and righteousness is righteousness.

So what? This is just you and your choice. It doesn't apply to all of us. Sing, dance, dress in purple and do cartwheels on the church lawn. This is your business. Just stop trying to interfere with other people. The Amish don't bother anyone else, do they?

Last edited:
See, this is why you're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties. You're a pagan.

If she is Pagan, she has every right to her choice of faith. The government should not be in the business of promoting any particular faith or spending our money on any such promotion. What do you think of the government promoting your faith (if you have one) or any other?
Of course she has the right to her choice of faith, never said she didn't. What do you mean by "promoting"? Everyone should have the right to practice their religion, regardless of where they do it as long as it is not forced on anyone or interferes in anyone's life. The problem is that too many people in the USA these days want to restrict Christians, but have no problem with every other idiot promoting their idiotic beliefs.
Who is restricting the Christian sects? BTW: not all Christians are the the same; Please identify your self and your sect;. Are you in an anti-LGBT sect? A sect that is patriarchal and centered on the worship of the penis?
I'm in the Christian sect that believes the Protestant Bible is the complete authoritative Word of God. Sin is sin and righteousness is righteousness.

So what? This is just you and your choice. It doesn't apply to all of us. Sing, dance, dress in purple and do cartwheels on the church lawn. This is your business. Just stop trying to interfere with other people. The Amish don't bother anyone else, do they?
You mind your own business. I'll do whatever I please.

How about the LA times. Wiki sites have many footnotes, you are encouraged and free to follow them. this is what I found just following one footnote from the WIKI article:

Retired U.S. Army Major Michelle Boshears—herself a Green Craft Wiccan—says those numbers reflect only active duty military who claim Paganism as their religion on official forms. When Boshears served 15 years ago, the only option for Pagans was to mark “No Preference” or “Other.” For that reason, she estimates that the numbers of Pagans in uniform could be closer to 20,000.

the Protestant Bible is the complete authoritative Word of God ...

and which century was that written in. what is the distinction from the christian bible, have you any 1st century authentification for any contributions for your book. -

a cult would be any organization less than the state why should you be able to dictate to the state minority considerations as being sacrosanct.

or that true religion is void of the constraints dictated by written manuscripts appealing to particular results. congregations.

the Protestant Bible is the complete authoritative Word of God ...

and which century was that written in. what is the distinction from the christian bible, have you any 1st century authentification for any contributions for your book. -

a cult would be any organization less than the state why should you be able to dictate to the state minority considerations as being sacrosanct.

or that true religion is void of the constraints dictated by written manuscripts appealing to particular results. congregations.
The Word of God is eternal. It was written by men who were inspired by the Spirit of God. Doesn't matter when it was written.

Mind your own business. If what "whatever I please" involves other people outside of your cult, you need to be fenced off, marginalized, jailed. Keep your crap to yourself.

Mind your own business. If what "whatever I please" involves other people outside of your cult, you need to be fenced off, marginalized, jailed. Keep your crap to yourself.
Oh, go to hell.

Oh, go to hell.

Is it possible for you to live without bothering other people?

Oh, go to hell.

Tell me, is being stupid kinda like being high all the time.

Oh, go to hell.

Why do you people sit around and think of ways to bother women, LGBTs, just about everybody. What's the point. You can do your cult stuff without interfering with other people, you know.

Oh, go to hell.

Why do you people sit around and think of ways to bother women, LGBTs, just about everybody. What's the point. You can do your cult stuff without interfering with other people, you know.
Perhaps you should talk with a professional about this. I hear they're good at helping people work through their mental challenges.

Oh, go to hell.

Perhaps you should talk with a professional about this. I hear they're good at helping people work through their mental challenges.

Why should I. You are the one in a cult that specializes in bothering people not in it. I am not. Seek help. There is life after fundie culture.

Oh, go to hell.

Why should I. You are the one in a cult that specializes in bothering people not in it. I am not. Seek help. There is life after fundie culture.
Poor pitiful creature.

Only if it's a church that is recognized by government. Which is funny, because it turns the First Amendment inside out and has government telling us which religions are "real" and which aren't.
I remember when Dubya said that Wicca was not a religion.

Wiccans and Pagans in the United States military - Wikipedia

Dubya: guilty.
So what. FYI, wiki is strictly for amateurs. It's not a secure site and can be edited by anyone. Only ignorant lazy people use wiki.

Isn't being a pagan a form of religious freedom?
I would love to be able to pray for true love and perform true love rituals, at a temple dedicated to a goddess of love, my whole life.

This is not only a win for religious freedom, but also a win for artistic expression. The idea that government could force an artist to create something against the conscience of the artist is reprehensible. The left truly are Nazis.
Christian artists celebrate religious freedom win in Arizona Supreme Court
I strongly feel that there is nothing wrong with this decision nor how the defendants and their layer presented their views. It makes total sense. It was presented respectfully. And people with opposing views could apply the very same arguments.

She added: "We do serve everybody and love everybody but it's just certain messages that we cannot promote in our business because of our faith."

No,you don't.

"For Breanna and I that includes certain messages about marriage that violate our faith, that includes messages that promote racism or incite violence, exploit women, or demean any member of any community, including the LGBT community," Duka added. "So that's why we're extremely excited the Arizona Supreme Court has ruled in favor of artistic freedom and the right of artists, not the government, to decide what messages we can and can't promote."

how do they know if one is a pedophile, serial female assaulter or serial female adulterer (like tramp), and wanting a marriage invitation.
and they do demean members of their community.
If you were an artist and someone came in and said:"I want you to bake me a cake that says:"President Obama sucks cock and swallows", would you do it?
Why not?

Yes. The religious can tell queers to go pound sand and the atheists and agnostics cant.

They can tell Christians, we don't do "Merry Christmas" cards, or Judaists, "Happy Hanukkah" symbols.

What's funny is one queer said, "Science will find the gay sequence of genes and issues like this will become a thing of the past." It won't change a thing, and real science won't.
If I was a baker I’d bake you any kind of cake you want, even an allegorical one.

She added: "We do serve everybody and love everybody but it's just certain messages that we cannot promote in our business because of our faith."

No,you don't.

"For Breanna and I that includes certain messages about marriage that violate our faith, that includes messages that promote racism or incite violence, exploit women, or demean any member of any community, including the LGBT community," Duka added. "So that's why we're extremely excited the Arizona Supreme Court has ruled in favor of artistic freedom and the right of artists, not the government, to decide what messages we can and can't promote."

how do they know if one is a pedophile, serial female assaulter or serial female adulterer (like tramp), and wanting a marriage invitation.
and they do demean members of their community.
If you were an artist and someone came in and said:"I want you to bake me a cake that says:"President Obama sucks cock and swallows", would you do it?
Why not?

If it was something you disagreed with, being forced to express that would be a violation of your right to free speech.

Forum List

Back