Religious fundamentalism is a social cancer

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Christian fundamentalism is a cancer on America that has metastasized

By fundamentalism we are not referring to religious observance, which we see as a matter of individual choice, but rather to modern political movements which use religion as a basis for their attempt to win or consolidate power and extend social control.

This cancer must be removed aggressively and by any means necessary

Religious fundamentalism is a social cancer (part 1)

He gets to the root of the cancer

define and clarify the 21st century form of Christian fundamentalism in both academic and practical terms as found in North America.

Last edited:
What amazes me is they complain about human sexuality taught in school, yet all of it is in the Bible they read...

By fundamentalism we are not referring to religious observance, which we see as a matter of individual choice, but rather to modern political movements which use religion as a basis for their attempt to win or consolidate power and extend social control.

I disagree with what you did in singling out christian fundamentalism....all religious fundamentalism is bad...as we can see in the Middle East, if a secular government control is kicked away, it becomes a nightmare like ISIS.

The real cancer on society is LIBERALISM.

Yet you live and profit by it...

Yes, I have learned how to prosper under both Liberalism and Conservatism. I've made money under all Administrations.

Yes, I have learned how to prosper under both Liberalism and Conservatism. I've made money under all Administrations.
So have I, so your answer is irrelevant that only liberalism is the problem..

Speaking of moonbat shit....

n-a-vintage-bat-guano_31007_650x650.jpg

Once again guano reminds us how much he hates Christians.

If I knew guano was the guy in my scope about to get his empty head sawed off by a drooling jihadist I would wait until the act was done before making pink mist out of that islamic zealot's skull.

I was thinking about removing that last sentence, but I truly mean it.

They cover themselves with a modern day white blanket called the christian party, yet we hear them squeal when the pope talks about taking care of the poor and loving one another...

~

12032036_10152969986352522_1604480862142916540_n.png

So have I, so your answer is irrelevant that only liberalism is the problem..

Well, the Democrats are systemically taking care of the other problem.

How mental defective of you

The Gay Rights Movement is a radical movement that sponsors Secular Humanism and the right of "Free" love. It is attacking those individuals, businesses, and communities who feel strongly that society is built upon God respecting beliefs with one of the cornerstones being the family unit and another being a search for truth.

The "gay" agenda is focused on man centered amusement as central to human dignity. Human dignity being founded in sexual enjoyment above everything else. They believe that there are no moral absolutes where sexuality is concerned. There is no right or wrong between "consenting" individuals. Anything that blocks their sexual value becomes the focus of their concern and a target for their oppression.

I disagree with what you did in singling out christian fundamentalism....all religious fundamentalism is bad...as we can see in the Middle East, if a secular government control is kicked away, it becomes a nightmare like ISIS.
That is what we are dealing with here in America, the cancerous growth on America of christian fundementalism

How and why the cancer began and why it has now metastasized into groups like the tea party and has taken over the republican party

Fundamentalism began as a reaction to modernism

The fundamentalist movement has had a long and twisting path since it was launched a century ago.

Lyman and Milton Stewart were oil magnates and founders of the Union Oil Co., who took it upon themselves to finance seminaries, missionary work, and the publication of Bible tracts and Christian books. Lyman Stewart's most ambitious project was the publication of The Fundamentals, which encapsulated a lot of free-floating ideas that had been inhabiting the fringe of American theology for generations.

Fundamentalism is in eclipse as a political force today, but it is still alive and well. And like a cancer, it can always return. It is an authoritarian ideology, an intrinsic and intractable enemy of peace and freedom. All freedom-loving people should know its signs and be wary of its dangers.

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/...s-a-reaction-to-modernism/Content?oid=1634779

There is no such thing as a religious fundamentalist. You are one or the other, Guno. Either you are religious and follow dead religion and the false doctrines of man or you are a born again Christian and believe the KJV Bible is to be taken literally. You cannot be both. Your title to thread makes no sense. Neither do you.

See this video for the truth about Rome and their false church / leader (the Beast depicted in Rev.), etc.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a religious fundamentalist. You are one or the other, Guno. Either you are religious and follow dead religion and the false doctrines of man or you are a born again Christian and believe the KJV Bible is to be taken literally. You cannot be both. Your title to thread makes no sense. Neither do you.

See this video for the truth about Rome and their false church / leader, etc.

This one point I differ from you on.

ALL "religion" is bullshit.

The KJV was written by fallible human beings. Everyone knows right from wrong unless they're born sociopaths and commit acts that society puts them down for.

There are many versions of the bible and I hold them all in some esteem. I really hope Christ Himself comes soon and sorts this all out. 2000 years of us waiting for God to reset things has been a pain in our ass.

Put in a good word for me if I'm wrong.

See this video for the truth about Rome and their false church / leader, etc.

This one point I differ from you on.

ALL "religion" is bullshit.

The KJV was written by fallible human beings. Everyone knows right from wrong unless they're born sociopaths and commit acts that society puts them down for.

There are many versions of the bible and I hold them all in some esteem. I really hope Christ Himself comes soon and sorts this all out. 2000 years of us waiting for God to reset things has been a pain in our ass.

Put in a good word for me if I'm wrong.

I will always keep you in my prayers, Pete, but I want you to know the KJV is the inspired Word of God and that is why Satan wants to replace it with other translations that have removed Scriptures, changed words, added words, etc. It is a wicked agenda and as the Bible makes clear the Word of God is the Sword of the spirit, replacing it would be like replacing a real and powerful, sharp sword with a plastic toy one from Walmart. One could save your life and the lives of others. The other one (the toy sword) can do absolutely nothing to save your life or the lives of others.

Satan wants to destroy the KJV Bible. From everything I have seen? He's working hard to do it too!

You can trust the KJV Bible. Read the New Testament and ask the LORD to reveal to you whether it is His will for you to study the KJV bible or not. John 7:17 is an open invitation to any person who desires to know will of God. If you are willing to do the will of God once you know it? He'll show you.

I will always keep you in my prayers, Pete, but I want you to know the KJV is the inspired Word of God and that is why Satan wants to replace it with other translations that have removed Scriptures, changed words, added words, etc. It is a wicked agenda and as the Bible makes clear the Word of God is the Sword of the spirit, replacing it would be like replacing a real and powerful, sharp sword with a plastic toy one from Walmart. One could save your life and the lives of others. The other one (the toy sword) can do absolutely nothing to save your life or the lives of others.

Satan wants to destroy the KJV Bible. From everything I have seen? He's working hard to do it too!

You can trust the KJV Bible. Read the New Testament and ask the LORD to reveal to you whether it is His will for you to study the KJV bible or not. John 7:17 is an open invitation to any person who desires to know will of God. If you are willing to do the will of God once you know it? He'll show you.

My only real problem with the KJV is well...

King James.

There are old greek texts and the dead sea scrolls that I would love to study and so much more. I do believe that satan has indeed manipulated the faithful to adopt different meanings and churches that sway from what God intended when he manifested Himself as human through Christ.

I think almost all of us have an instinct to obey God, and that we are led astray by our own selfish desires by satan's influence.

I do appreciate your prayers, I know that you are a child of God and that you are working to promote righteousness.

Christian fundamentalism is a cancer on America that has metastasized.

Yes it can be but then again so are you. Guess one cancels out the other........ :dunno:

Forum List

Back